Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: New IMMORTAL Class, Magic & Familiar

  1. #1
    Night Blade Revanche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,680

    New IMMORTAL Class, Magic & Familiar

    I love you all





    From the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU DEVs
    Last edited by Revanche; 13th August 2011 at 02:41.

  2. #2
    And you have no clue what it is yet.
    What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart. THAT is Power.

  3. #3
    Night Blade Revanche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahrizon View Post
    And you have no clue what it is yet.

    Ermmm...... YEP

  4. #4
    Almost there!

    An early congrat
    Level 800+



  5. #5
    Night Blade Revanche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyori View Post
    Almost there!

    An early congrat


    <----- Always love a Pre-Gratz!

  6. #6
    Golden Garden Monk Sagittarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Where DoTD is originated
    Posts
    793
    I am lost...

    OIC lvl 2500...
    Premium Familiar: Sagittarius Pure precision: Increase 50% of all existing magic effectiveness. Increase change of getting epic drops when both Sagittarius Bow and arrow equipped when collect. - Cost 150 PC

  7. #7
    Sargaash the Mighty equal
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    is everything
    Posts
    4,142
    This is a nice feature, but may I suggest that you include other game achievements into the Immortal class? For example, GusterD being the first to reach what was then the pinnacle of the colosseum, and (premature but likely) Rhapsodii if she is first to reach the new pinnacle. I mean real accomplishments, not simply being the first to get a legendary, which with enough PC and a little luck anyone can accomplish. Things that had to be worked hard for and were (or will be) achieved first. Of course, reaching 2500 would remain automatic, but there are additional achievements also worthy of the title, the magic, and the familiar (though not the reduced timers, that should remain a level reward).

  8. #8
    Silver Arrow
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    245
    I agree, though this is a good update. It keeps people interested beyond 1k+ now.

    TY devs for another great update.

  9. #9
    gratz Revanche

  10. #10
    Disciple of the Traveller
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,447
    might have been better if it was for level 2K and a second one set for level 4K. but is good to know they going to make new level targets.

    any bets on how soon revanche gets there..... or bets someone else decides to spend whole pay check just to beat him

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    might have been better if it was for level 2K and a second one set for level 4K. but is good to know they going to make new level targets.

    any bets on how soon revanche gets there..... or bets someone else decides to spend whole pay check just to beat him
    I think it would be more then one pay check... maybe a years salary ...

  12. #12
    can we have a picture of a new familiar please

  13. #13
    Night Blade Revanche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by paws with claws View Post
    I think it would be more then one pay check... maybe a years salary ...
    and ... ALOT ALOT of clicking .... seriously

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanche View Post
    and ... ALOT ALOT of clicking .... seriously
    I'm really excited, 23 lvls till are first IMMORTAL
    me likey Claudia and Zumara!

  15. #15
    Rev: I don't think you have enough room left to add everyone that will want to be your friend after you get exclusive magic. :P
    Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Felendis View Post
    Ok, the best has come and gone, its all doom and gloom from here.

  16. #16
    Dawn of the Dragons Developer GusterD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In A Pineapple Under The Sea
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoBandito View Post
    This is a nice feature, but may I suggest that you include other game achievements into the Immortal class? For example, GusterD being the first to reach what was then the pinnacle of the colosseum, and (premature but likely) Rhapsodii if she is first to reach the new pinnacle. I mean real accomplishments, not simply being the first to get a legendary, which with enough PC and a little luck anyone can accomplish. Things that had to be worked hard for and were (or will be) achieved first. Of course, reaching 2500 would remain automatic, but there are additional achievements also worthy of the title, the magic, and the familiar (though not the reduced timers, that should remain a level reward).
    Thanks for the props, Tito. But I'm happy with my Shield/Pants combo for reaching the crown. Was kind and unnecessary of the devs. And in case they run out of things to do, they can always upgrade the AP system. Or, this one time, in band camp, I heard about this thing called GvG. No flute or cat comments please (Those of you too young to remember the brilliance of America Pie might not get that reference)
    The bottom of the line is to have a little fun.

  17. #17
    Sargaash the Mighty equal
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    is everything
    Posts
    4,142
    Quote Originally Posted by GusterD View Post
    Thanks for the props, Tito. But I'm happy with my Shield/Pants combo for reaching the crown. Was kind and unnecessary of the devs. And in case they run out of things to do, they can always upgrade the AP system. Or, this one time, in band camp, I heard about this thing called GvG. No flute or cat comments please (Those of you too young to remember the brilliance of America Pie might not get that reference)
    You're welcome, but I was only using you as an example, not to get you more stuff. Maybe a better thing would be to have a separate "Hall of Heroes" that would give an equivalent familiar and/or magic for exceptional accomplishments.

  18. #18
    Night Blade Revanche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCastellum View Post
    Rev: I don't think you have enough room left to add everyone that will want to be your friend after you get exclusive magic. :P
    Already stuck at 5,001

  19. #19
    Rev: I know. Hence why I said that. :P So, do you have a number of days you're expecting this to take?
    Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Felendis View Post
    Ok, the best has come and gone, its all doom and gloom from here.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCastellum View Post
    Rev: I know. Hence why I said that. :P So, do you have a number of days you're expecting this to take?
    Depends when he wants to do it.. He may take the next few days, but if he gets too excited he may do it today or tomorrow :P
    We are the Juggernaut, we are the fires of Hell and we are the De-rankers of doom. We are elite and we are strong. This is Infernum.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Possible new magic if personal magic slots happen
    By Wurzel in forum Game Mechanics Suggestions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st January 2013, 19:26
  2. familiar
    By Jarrett Brizendine in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd June 2012, 19:01
  3. Familiar
    By lionhart in forum Getting Started Section
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 23rd December 2011, 16:32
  4. Familiar?
    By Jeff Thursam in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 9th September 2011, 15:43
  5. When will familiar come out?
    By Sagittarius in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28th June 2011, 12:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •