Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Chaluan War Ape vs. Test of Strength.

Disciple of the Traveller Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds

Chaluan War Ape vs. Test of Strength.

Is there a way to tell when the Ape is enraged? Would it be effective to hit until it is enraged, then switch to Test of Strength raid and hit with the Ape?

Also, if I have Ape on both profile and legion, do they have separate enrages? Do they both do 2,000% guaranteed whenever either becomes enraged?

What is the best way to maximize them, especially for the single hit against Test of Strength?
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Is there a way to tell when the Ape is enraged? Would it be effective to hit until it is enraged, then switch to Test of Strength raid and hit with the Ape?

Also, if I have Ape on both profile and legion, do they have separate enrages? Do they both do 2,000% guaranteed whenever either becomes enraged?

What is the best way to maximize them, especially for the single hit against Test of Strength?
    If it is anything like similar procs, you'll get a Proc buff in your Buff area.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post

There is a Purple text of you have obtained Enraged in your hit log

2 seperate enrages. and Yes you can prime it before you hit ToS
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    One thing to note is that the Enraged stacks start being used on the same hit when you get the buff, so you have to check the log to see how many stacks you have left for the next hit. For example, if Ape1 procs Enraged, both Ape1 and Ape2 will use a stack on that hit and you will only have 1 stack left for the next hit. If Ape2 procs Enraged, only Ape2 will use a stack and you will have 2 stacks for the next hit.

Disciple of the Traveller Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Do the stacks actually show in the buff area? Any hint as to approximately where? It's a pretty big list by now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found them.

http://prntscr.com/khwchy

They're near the bottom, just before the long list of PvP buffs start. They also do not appear to have an image currently.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!