Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

View Poll Results: Would you want the winds to aid you?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 57.14%
  • No

2 28.57%
  • *shrug*

1 14.29%

Thread: Harbinger of the Tempest

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    World Server

Lightbulb Harbinger of the Tempest

So I was think about haste necks and got an idea. Most haste necks are going to be locked away in MP forever, so maybe we should have some sort of way to craft them after a while. [Magical Haste Neck being on I would love to have] But then I got another idea. What if the winds came to strength us?

At the highest peaks of West Kruna, the winds are strong enough to tear apart any soldier's resolve to press forward, but these peaks are only the surface. When the gods are displeased, cataclysmic storms may be created to decimate the lands of the heretics, but this is just a fraction of their power. Gods are always at work doing something, so messengers like Olivia were born. However there are those who are not gifted power, but forged in it so they may be the hands of the gods for any specific task.

And these winds are their voice.

Harbinger of the Tempest

Attack: 5,000

Defense: 5,000

Magical Being

Any

Any

Gale Force: 3% chance to deal 225,000 damage; Extra 2,500 damage for each Magical Being troop or general owned; Gains 750 Attack, Defense and 10,000 damage for each Haste Neck owned; Whenever a Haste Neck grants an extra hit, Harbinger of the Tempest repeats 10% of that damage (Note: This does not apply to damage mimic abilities); Whenever a Haste Neck deals damage, Harbinger of the Tempest repeats that damage and deals 100% more (Note: This does not apply to damage mimic abilities)

Some notes: There are currently 19 Haste Necks in the game, so you are gaining at most 14,250 Attack and Defense which I think is rather reasonable, seeing as not all players will own every single haste neck since some are locked to World Raids, old New Item Packs, etc. Along with this, he is able to give a rather hefty proc when a Haste Neck triggers the extra hit. Now, you could change his 'Haste Neck deals damage' to just Necks as a whole to make him more widely usable, however most necks used by players are necks that have the haste effect. This premium would also not work along side of Beast Whistle, due to the neck being a mimic.

Overall, he has decent stats for all along with a decent proc for all. [Not to mention for people with every haste neck he is rather beastly].

*Please post ideas to balance the idea and not to destroy any theme it may have.

Next on the list of "Ideas": Land-Based premium, Health-Scaling premium. Do leave ideas for what other things I could make. +

19 Total Haste Necks
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn. Also, Sycall, the unlicensed content creator.
    Me when I hear someone talking me down.
    Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall.

Pleasant Hill California, Honollulu, Hawaii, and Albuquerque NM

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    So I was think about haste necks and got an idea. Most haste necks are going to be locked away in MP forever, so maybe we should have some sort of way to craft them after a while. [Magical Haste Neck being on I would love to have] But then I got another idea. What if the winds came to strength us?

At the highest peaks of West Kruna, the winds are strong enough to tear apart any soldier's resolve to press forward, but these peaks are only the surface. When the gods are displeased, cataclysmic storms may be created to decimate the lands of the heretics, but this is just a fraction of their power. Gods are always at work doing something, so messengers like Olivia were born. However there are those who are not gifted power, but forged in it so they may be the hands of the gods for any specific task.

And these winds are their voice.

Harbinger of the Tempest

Attack: 5,000

Defense: 5,000

Magical Being

Any

Any

Gale Force: 3% chance to deal 225,000 damage; Extra 2,500 damage for each Magical Being troop or general owned; Gains 750 Attack, Defense and 10,000 damage for each Haste Neck owned; Whenever a Haste Neck grants an extra hit, Harbinger of the Tempest repeats 10% of that damage (Note: This does not apply to damage mimic abilities); Whenever a Haste Neck deals damage, Harbinger of the Tempest repeats that damage and deals 100% more (Note: This does not apply to damage mimic abilities)

Some notes: There are currently 19 Haste Necks in the game, so you are gaining at most 14,250 Attack and Defense which I think is rather reasonable, seeing as not all players will own every single haste neck since some are locked to World Raids, old New Item Packs, etc. Along with this, he is able to give a rather hefty proc when a Haste Neck triggers the extra hit. Now, you could change his 'Haste Neck deals damage' to just Necks as a whole to make him more widely usable, however most necks used by players are necks that have the haste effect. This premium would also not work along side of Beast Whistle, due to the neck being a mimic.

Overall, he has decent stats for all along with a decent proc for all. [Not to mention for people with every haste neck he is rather beastly].

*Please post ideas to balance the idea and not to destroy any theme it may have.

Next on the list of "Ideas": Land-Based premium, Health-Scaling premium. Do leave ideas for what other things I could make. +

19 Total Haste Necks

I'm voting, yes, why not. could add wistful air to the game.
    Il buono buono, ma il migliore meglio.
    Good is good but best is better - an Italian proverb

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Whenever a Haste Neck grants an extra hit, Harbinger of the Tempest repeats 10% of that damage
    ...what damage?
    damage of the hit - that would be simple 10% proc (triggered by neck).
    or it is supposed to mimic all possible kind of procs, from gens, troops, gear, legion and mounts? yeah, i would like that :) not sure for devs though...

(now, for the numbers, it sounds like mediocre (for a sem/prem) stats.. troop? -i hope- with the proc that adds maximally 1,5-2% total damage, assuming that second version - that sits somehere between great semium and weak premium.)

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by czaka View Post
    ...what damage?
    damage of the hit - that would be simple 10% proc (triggered by neck).
    or it is supposed to mimic all possible kind of procs, from gens, troops, gear, legion and mounts? yeah, i would like that not sure for devs though...

(now, for the numbers, it sounds like mediocre (for a sem/prem) stats.. troop? -i hope- with the proc that adds maximally 1,5-2% total damage, assuming that second version - that sits somehere between great semium and weak premium.)
    The hasted hit. But, of course, ignoring all mimic procs.
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn. Also, Sycall, the unlicensed content creator.
    Me when I hear someone talking me down.
    Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall.