Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Tech Support

My Platform(s)
    Facebook

Tech Support

Wonder if anyone is working on the support tickets players are submitting. I submitted a ticket last Saturday (our guilds Soldier Ants raid is locked). I got the automated reply saying the issue will be looked into. I also sent a reply to that email on Monday asking if it is being worked on. I sent another email to an address giving to me on the world chat and gave one of the mods my ticket number. They said they would put it in their mod chat. The special guild raid event will be over in less than 24 hrs and haven't heard from anyone from 5PG saying the issue is being looked into or working on it.

Many of our guild memebrs are getting frustrated not being able to hit the Soldier Ants What is the use of running these special guild raid events when it is unplayable?

I have heard from others that their support ticket they have submitted haven't been resolved either. Some are 2 weeks old. This is not what I have come to expect from 5PG. Issues are usually solved right away, within a day or two.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    That's unnerving to hear when combined with the horrific lag that's been going on the last couple of days- haven't seen anything like it in years. Hopefully we shouldn't be ordering kegs for the wake.
    Lighter of the Grail-Shaped Beacon (TM) and Spanking expert.
    Dawn Guild 1.0 - Come semi-retire where it all started! Now accepting old, bored and jaded players.

Disciple of the Traveller
    well maybe it high time they just decide to take a couple of weeks and not put out new things but just work on fixing things.

honestly there enough old events in the can that they could run as the "shinny" for the week. just add a new "veteran" upgrade to troops or generals associated with it and pretty much no time involved in putting it out as a weekly update.

new stuff every week is nice yes, but keeping the game stable and playable is just a tiny bit more important.....

maybe they should just start a deal of only putting out new stuff every other week with the week in between some old event reran to give them time to sort out bugs.

I have had a question about the actual damage done in the gauntlet versus what is displayed for over a year and no one there has responded either way to me about it.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post

honestly there enough old events in the can that they could run as the "shinny" for the week. just add a new "veteran" upgrade to troops or generals associated with it and pretty much no time involved in putting it out as a weekly update.
    +1

Disciple of the Traveller Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    Pretty sure that's not really an option in the middle of Dawnniversary. Next month, maybe. Right now? Not a chance.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Pretty sure that's not really an option in the middle of Dawnniversary. Next month, maybe. Right now? Not a chance.
    they could in theory halt the anniversary month if they really needed to and finish it later. its not like the actually anniversary has already past.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Wonder if anyone is working on the support tickets players are submitting. I submitted a ticket last Saturday (our guilds Soldier Ants raid is locked). I got the automated reply saying the issue will be looked into. I also sent a reply to that email on Monday asking if it is being worked on. I sent another email to an address giving to me on the world chat and gave one of the mods my ticket number. They said they would put it in their mod chat. The special guild raid event will be over in less than 24 hrs and haven't heard from anyone from 5PG saying the issue is being looked into or working on it.

Many of our guild memebrs are getting frustrated not being able to hit the Soldier Ants What is the use of running these special guild raid events when it is unplayable?

I have heard from others that their support ticket they have submitted haven't been resolved either. Some are 2 weeks old. This is not what I have come to expect from 5PG. Issues are usually solved right away, within a day or two.
    I submitted a ticket about Realsteel's (non) failed Deadly Drako a week ago.... looks like they're waiting for it to expire..

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Still no update from the dev's...
    and still not....
    Last edited by Corwin; 31st May 2018 at 08:38.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
    Still no update from the dev's...
    and still not....
    9 more days and it expires.... they have got to be sh***ting me

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I did get a reply last week saying the issue was fixed. Of course it was, the guild raid event was over 10 days before the reply.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

well it is beyond clear that who ever handles the tech support tickets has no clue of how the game works and or is played.

that or I am missing something about the value of solus coin chests....

but if they don't understand the game mechanics, how could they possibly understand what issues actually need more urgent attention.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Well, i filed a complaint yesterday about said ticket... obviously haven't gotten a reply..
    Support (or better yet: complete lack of support) is becoming a serious issue.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tuzWymlZRbWXp0hgM51TNg.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	9398

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    and now it happened.. after 4!!! weeks i accidentally clicked close
    Thanks to the devs and their lightning fast response

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Still not a word.. had i not closed it.. it would have expired today.
    Great job DEVS.. not