Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Sentient Training Dummy Compensation

Hybrid View

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar

Sentient Training Dummy Compensation

Greetings, adventurers!

It appears as though Bosso's madness spread deeper than we knew in regards to the Sentient Training Dummy. Many of you reported very odd timers within the last ~24 hours of the Festival. This bug would come about most frequently when a player would visit their raid page and then return to the Sentient Dummy. This caused a great deal of confusion as some people saw much less or much more time than what actually remained for the Sentient Dummy. As a general rule the Sentient Dummy's timer lines up with the Gambit, so both should end around the same time with each Festival summon (this is how it always was I just don't know that we ever really mentioned this).

The good news is we were able to track down what we think is the root cause of this issue and tech is working on a resolution for the next Festival.

The bad news is it isn't something we could implement prior to the Sentient Dummy completing and thus some players didn't push as hard for the Leaderboard as they may have done otherwise.

The Festival is all about games and entering a different world of West Kruna where the hardships of war can be forgotten over a nice, deliciously fried lizard on a stick. And in the spirit of that we want to compensate the community as best we can for this most unfortunate issue with the Sentient Dummy.

All players who have logged in within the past two days have received the following compensation:
    • Green Candied Lizard x6
    • Orange Candied Lizard x6
    • Purple Candied Lizard x12
    • Festival Tickets x200

We've also fixed an issue where some players did not receive their Potion Addict familiar despite qualifying for it and have given those players said Familiar a short while ago.

Sincerest apologies for the confusion and frustration surrounding this issue. Remember that the rewards found within the Sentient Dummy are permanent and will return next summon, so you'll have more opportunities to acquire these items in the future.

Thank you to everyone, enjoy the remainder of the Festival of Drifting Dreams!

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    I did think it was odd that the STD was set to end at 3am 5PG time, but was even more confused when I woke up the next morning and the STD was still up and set to end at 12 noon 5PG time.

Guess this explains it.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Uhm.. its nice you try to compensate but the above "compensation" is a HUGE joke compared to what ppl lost due to the bugged timer. Id much rather have my top 10 reward which I didnt get due to bugged timer..... Man up and show some REAL goodwill and give 2nd to 15th or even 20th place the 25% boost.
    Last edited by lethra; 9th December 2017 at 00:22.