Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Season's Vine

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    :0516:
    no? was worth a shot

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by IllisShaki View Post
    Pass the popcorn
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    Pass the popcorn

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Maybe we should revisit what we were discussing on pages 3 and 4 about quests lores and such.. it seems to me from Mouses hint that we have strayed away from the correct answer....

Sister of Radiance

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    My 5th mount is Knight's Charger, not Unicorn...

Sister of Radiance

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Gloves are at your fingertips; I16=Item(or Inverntory)16 - what is the 16th glove, or is the 16th item gloves?

Edit: My 16th glove is Yule Tribe Gloves; seems fitting. 16th Item is healing potion, although Brass Gloves is #18 so maybe I am out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    This is correct.

There have been some close guesses and some very creative avenues pursued, but many suggestions are getting colder. The answer is lurking somewhere at your fingertips...

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Do we know the names of all of Tyranthius's knights? Under the interpretation that T0 decodes to Ryndor (from the treasure map on the home tab) and M5 decodes to Camlann Hill (the fifth Ryndor area), suppose I16 is actually IP (P being the 16th letter). The Camlann Hill quest name, "Many a Slip Twixt Cup and Lip," has two occurrences of "IP." I tried a bunch of combinations of these things as URLs, with no luck. This is likely not the right direction, but I mention it in case it inspires someone else.

I also like the mapping T+0 = T, M+5 = R, I+16 = Y; and note that TRY and TYR are anagrams. I haven't found anything further along that line, though.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Random thought if we need to get a redeem code from the hint we'd end up with an item from it - would this have shown up in Mutiks or could 5pg hide it from us? Too me this points away from it being a redeem code.

Next thought I know people have been trying varieties of web pages, under the base http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/hunt/*something*.htm but not all the hunts used this format the hauberk of gleaming gold added in http://dawnofthedragons.com/hunt/hau...something*.htm so would this hunt use the base of http://dawnofthedragons.com/hunt/sea...something*.htm I have tested both with and without seasonsjourney in there and got nothing so far. Given that the hauberk hunt left out gleaming in the URL it might just be season, journey or even vine...too many combinations to be easily guessed at for my liking.

Which takes me back to 05:16 has anyone logged on to the forum at that time? - it's too early for me. Or something clickable in game.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Has anyone considered the SotG 05-2016 states that there was an upgrade to Ravenguard gear, especially the Legion and changes to timers for Grundus and Rhal? All easily obtainable and semi related. Also new Rune shop, but dont think that has an effect.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Other
    I went through all the redeem codes from May 2015-2017 to see if anything popped up as well as tried various combos of the clue we were given but all said expired code. I didn't try anything from March though... Maybe we log into the game at 5:16 and click something on the treasure map on the homepage?
    The gloves lurking at your fingertips is an interesting idea but not sure how that would be a part of the next step of the puzzle... Maybe put them on and a clue pops up? Seems a little easy though.

popcorn for everyone!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuki View Post
    well the link to bloody alice, notice the "#task=itm"
    ... I T M
    Rearrange our numbers into this ... 16 0 5

Bloody Alice:
    http://mutik.erley.org/enc/#task=itm_16_05
    She's found in the bloody fingers camp area of faerdak valley...given that "The answer is lurking somewhere at your fingertips..." (there is also an item called Bloody fingers from adventures) Clicked around that area and been through questing it nothing so far...

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaKong View Post
    Random thought if we need to get a redeem code from the hint we'd end up with an item from it - would this have shown up in Mutiks or could 5pg hide it from us? Too me this points away from it being a redeem code.
    They might be able to hide it. There have been some placeholder entries in the past. They might have grabbed one of those from way back and updated it. Then you'd only see it in Mutiks if you went back to the entry for that update, not the current update.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Farmhand
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaKong View Post
    She's found in the bloody fingers camp area of faerdak valley...given that "The answer is lurking somewhere at your fingertips..." (there is also an item called Bloody fingers from adventures) Clicked around that area and been through questing it nothing so far...
    Solus helps to drag the big cat's furry mass aside as you crawl out from under the corpse. You clamber to your feet and look around for a glimpse of the man you were after before the creature lunged at you. You're just in time to see him clambering over the palisade with his prize.
    You turn to mount Solus and pursue him but stop when you hear a cry from one of your men. More of those beasts are on the loose and your troops are hard pressed to fend the savage creatures off. You can't let the bandit get away with the artifact, but your followers need your help...

As if understanding your thoughts, Solus gestures to where your quarry escaped. Then he heads in the opposite direction, hurling into the cat beast. For a moment you're frozen in indecision. But Solus should be enough to turn the tide here.

You turn towards the palisade, hoping you are agile enough to climb over it like the bandit did. Its only by instinct that you dart aside in time to avoid the blades that slash at your throat from the shadows behind one of the huts.

A woman stands before you, her hair and armor crimson. That color also stains the long metal blades extending from her fingers. Though you've never seen her before, it would be hard not to recognize Bloody Alice from the descriptions which accompany the tales of her countless horrendous deeds.

"This is your doing," She hisses. "But you won't live to enjoy the victory!"

That is the lore for bloody Alice

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar
    This hint does not require a redemption code (though that's a very clever idea).

Consider for a moment where you tend to use your fingers a great deal within the Dawn Community.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Other
    This hint does not require a redemption code (though that's a very clever idea).

Consider for a moment where you tend to use your fingers a great deal within the Dawn Community.
    Okay, guys, it's not a redeem code! I'm thankful for that because I am tired of putting random things in, Ha!

So where do we use our fingers "within the Dawn Community?" Mouse didn't say the game, but I think lots don't frequent the forums, so I still feel it's something in the game... Most of my time is spent looting raids because there is no loot all button haha

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

I hope you are not referring to Meshie-poo who was using his fingers a great deal within the Dawn Community
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean I am not after you!

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I was thinking yesterday, maybe its an army code.. But i dismissed it cuz i dont know if army codes have numbers..

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I'm thinking keyboard, I'm thinking CHAT .... but what do you do with that?

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by IllisShaki View Post
    I was thinking yesterday, maybe its an army code.. But i dismissed it cuz i dont know if army codes have numbers..
    Nice idea ... even if you translate the numerical values to an appropriate letter, the code would only be 7 characters while army codes are 8

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast