Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 284

Thread: Blue Season's Vine

  1. #121
    Town Guard Capadokis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    51


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    2
    i found the first post of patch notes with some intresting data on it...mb a coincidence? ...rly don't know :s

    https://prnt.sc/hh4wmn

    on this case the message could be T0= at the beginning (first patch notes), M5 = 5th of May, I16=?
    and numbers in clue indicate the hour of that post: 16:05

    Didn't find any hidden link there though. also tried some combos with Kobold set vs Tyr and Felendis graid but nothing.

    Patch Notes: May 5, 2010

  2. #122
    Night Blade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,584


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Capadokis View Post
    i found the first post of patch notes with some intresting data on it...mb a coincidence? ...rly don't know :s

    https://prnt.sc/hh4wmn

    on this case the message could be T0= at the beginning (first patch notes), M5 = 5th of May, I16=?
    and numbers in clue indicate the hour of that post: 16:05

    Didn't find any hidden link there though. also tried some combos with Kobold set vs Tyr and Felendis graid but nothing.

    Patch Notes: May 5, 2010
    if you're using M5 as month/date, it could equally be March 5 and not May 5. Or it could refer to T0 = at the beginning, M5 = of the fifth month, so look for something having to do with May 1st instead. Still doesn't get us what I16 would be though.

    Also for those following, since this is a multi-step clue, likely the I16 isn't an Item ID, as any requirements would be in the final clue, not the original, if it follows past hunts. Or if it is an Item ID then it's something in the item's description we're looking for (although this would be vague enough that it's unlikely - no indicator of where in the item's description is relevant).

    Edit: just looked, might be relevant, but Zone 16 was introduced on May 1st, 2015. The other thing introduced that was free was the 5th anniversary familiar, but as that was a limited time item, it's not likely relevant (nor are the Rising Dawn stuff since that's PC). That's the only time we had a patch on the 1st of May. As a stretch, it was posted by Logann, which might mean he's needed.

    Maybe Veil Walker set (which drops from z16 raids) against a z16 raid with Logann, Liann, and Illusory Allies (the latter two also dropping from the raids) in the legion? It's a stretch though to think it would be that simple.

  3. #123
    Silver Arrow
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    159


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    2
    Anyone check through 5pgs media in twitter? I would but not going to make a twitter account.

    t=twitter
    m=media
    i=image

    maybe? or longshot...

  4. #124
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    31


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    click on the frigid lake on quest map

  5. #125
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10


    My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Rep Power
    0

  6. #126
    Town Guard
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihaa View Post
    Yes, from an old SOCK hunt. -> http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...l=1#post586143

  7. #127
    Town Guard Pinktonks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    50


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    5
    I found this on Wikipwdia
    Mickey[edit]

    One mickey is the smallest resolvable unit of distance by a given computer mouse pointing device. It is named after Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse cartoon character.[13] Mouse motion is reported in horizontal and vertical mickeys. Device sensitivity is usually specified in mickeys per inch. Typical resolution is 500 mickeys per inch (16 mickeys per mm), but resolutions up to 16,000 mickeys per inch are available.
    So maybe there us an area of an inch size (16 M/mm) somewhere that has to so wit T and M

  8. #128
    Farmhand Asofia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Capadokis View Post
    Clue: T0M5I16
    Not that much into decoding crypted puzzles ...
    but I've been around computers for a while ..
    and that is not an I !
    it is a keyboard character that we (shell programmers) call it "Pipe" !
    Please ... check this link --> Link
    Then it would be like:
    T - Tea
    0 - Zero
    M - Mike
    5 - Five
    | - Pipe
    1 - One
    6 - Six

    Maybe that would help !
    --
    Relatively new but extremely LUCKY

  9. #129
    World Mender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    1,474
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Asofia View Post
    Not that much into decoding crypted puzzles ...
    but I've been around computers for a while ..
    and that is not an I !
    it is a keyboard character that we (shell programmers) call it "Pipe" !
    Sorry, you are wrong. This has been discussed on page 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by LanderZ View Post
    It is confirmed in the Mutikt script as "T0M5I16"

  10. #130
    Silver Arrow
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    159


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asofia View Post
    Not that much into decoding crypted puzzles ...
    but I've been around computers for a while ..
    and that is not an I !
    it is a keyboard character that we (shell programmers) call it "Pipe" !
    Please ... check this link --> Link
    Then it would be like:
    T - Tea
    0 - Zero
    M - Mike
    5 - Five
    | - Pipe
    1 - One
    6 - Six

    Maybe that would help !
    Tea?? I can tell your not military T, is Tango. But yes this was discussed on page 1 and it is confirmed on Mutik as an I, which I believe is taken right from the game's source code.

  11. #131
    Farmhand Asofia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IllisShaki View Post
    Tea?? I can tell your not military T, is Tango. But yes this was discussed on page 1 and it is confirmed on Mutik as an I, which I believe is taken right from the game's source code.
    Could be .. not disputing!

    yes tea .. just for simplicity!
    --
    Relatively new but extremely LUCKY

  12. #132
    Sister of Radiance
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    251


    My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Rep Power
    0
    should we perhaps be looking at WHY they wrote the pipe instead of an I?

  13. #133
    Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!
    Posts
    4,934


    My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by NomAG View Post
    should we perhaps be looking at WHY they wrote the pipe instead of an I?
    Probably just the font used. I've seen lots of different sites/games where a capital 'i' and a lowercase 'L' are indistinguishable. Sometimes the number '1' is also indistinguishable as they all just look like a plain vertical line.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

  14. #134
    Silver Arrow
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    159


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Probably just the font used. I've seen lots of different sites/games where a capital 'i' and a lowercase 'L' are indistinguishable. Sometimes the number '1' is also indistinguishable as they all just look like a plain vertical line.
    It is just the font they use in the game.. If you look at the Iirhinian's set it looks the same way

  15. #135
    Farmhand Asofia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NomAG View Post
    should we perhaps be looking at WHY they wrote the pipe instead of an I?
    Thank you ... this is what my original note was all about!

    Pipe as in Piper the troop?

    --
    Relatively new but extremely LUCKY

  16. #136
    Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!
    Posts
    4,934


    My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Asofia View Post
    Thank you ... this is what my original note was all about!

    Pipe as in Piper the troop?

    The problem is, it is NOT a pipe. It is a capital 'i'. This has been confirmed.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

  17. #137
    Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    The problem is, it is NOT a pipe. It is a capital 'i'.
    This is correct.

    There have been some close guesses and some very creative avenues pursued, but many suggestions are getting colder. The answer is lurking somewhere at your fingertips...

  18. #138
    Town Guard
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74


    My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    This is correct.

    There have been some close guesses and some very creative avenues pursued, but many suggestions are getting colder. The answer is lurking somewhere at your fingertips...
    Woof. Okay. What if it is something along the lines of a telephone keypad?
    T0M5I16

    8 0 6 (JKL) 4 1 (MNO)

    Okay...no. What if it is qwerty layout symbols?

    T)M%I!^

    Ugh, this is worse.

    Definitely going at least with T=?, M=?, I=? with the numerals indicating that item. Troop zero, main hand five, raid sixteen?

  19. #139
    Redeem code. Keyboard is at your fingertips. It's scrambled or points to what should be put in the redeem box ?

  20. #140
    Town Guard
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74


    My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Rep Power
    2
    Oh god, that is another really good guess.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grey Season's Vine
    By Capadokis in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 6th December 2017, 20:01
  2. Green Season's Vine
    By Capadokis in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 30th November 2017, 00:03
  3. Brown Season's Vine
    By Capadokis in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 24th November 2017, 03:36
  4. BPL. season 12/13
    By studio7g in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th November 2012, 07:29
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th April 2011, 13:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •