Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 284

Thread: Blue Season's Vine

  1. #21
    Sister of Radiance
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    257


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    4
    Just wanted to point out that we had multistage riddles in the past. So it could also be coordinates (as someone pointed already out) leading to some game interface with more clues.

    Like Tab0Menu16Item5 (k a bit random)

  2. #22
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    16


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    My thoughts
    T0: troop with 0/0 att/def Empowered portal essence - though when you put it in a legion it goes to 500/500 so unlikely (skull cracker - WR so not this)
    M5: magic with 5 letters: haste, rally (beach, SMITE, unity - not freely available to all)
    I16: item with 16 letters?

    Previous ideas as we've gone over a page sorry if I missed anything:
    T0: tower 0 raids: thal, hurk, deadly rage
    T0: no troop legion: fellowship
    M5: magic ID5: Midas touch
    M5: mount ID5: Unicorn
    M5: medium raid ID5: zombie/deathglare
    I16: item ID16: Kris
    I16: rank 16 invasion reward, Clythasia the Sky-Bolt
    I16: raid ID16: Groblar

  3. #23
    Silver Arrow LordRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.
    Posts
    195


    My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    umm, since all the items are on hit drops, there really is no reason they couldn't include a deadly as the raid. they would just need to make sure it one that is likely to die even with a few taggers on it.

    gate of the underworld is not exactly a small raid and it we already know is one of them for example. so just because a raid has high heath is not going to stop them from using it on its own.
    Not talking about health on a raid here...
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

    Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

  4. #24
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    16


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    M5 - mounts with 5 letters: Jappa, Solus, Tiger - tried all 3 with Kris against hurk and thal no luck

  5. #25
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    25


    My Platform(s)
    Other
    Rep Power
    0
    M = month? May 5? 2016? That was around Dawnanniversary time...

  6. #26
    Night Blade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,584


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    M = month? May 5? 2016? That was around Dawnanniversary time...
    if M is Month, how would I correspond to year? It's worth a shot, but I'm not sure it's likely. In the event it is a date, May 2016 saw the introduction of z17 (Sight of Solus, Engine of the Ancients, Ascendant's Echo, and Drakontos). Doesn't get us any closer to figuring out T0 though. Or any kind of gear requirements. The only mounts introduced that month was from the Orphan Drake WR, so unlikely to be a requirement. I don't have troops/generals/gear for that month handy, I'd have to look up the references or patch notes to find those.

  7. #27
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    31


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LyreAB View Post
    if M is Month, how would I correspond to year? It's worth a shot, but I'm not sure it's likely. In the event it is a date, May 2016 saw the introduction of z17 (Sight of Solus, Engine of the Ancients, Ascendant's Echo, and Drakontos). Doesn't get us any closer to figuring out T0 though. Or any kind of gear requirements. The only mounts introduced that month was from the Orphan Drake WR, so unlikely to be a requirement. I don't have troops/generals/gear for that month handy, I'd have to look up the references or patch notes to find those.
    The other letter are upper case, I don't think it is I

  8. #28
    Town Guard
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Krasnystaw
    Posts
    87


    My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Rep Power
    4
    M5 and I16 are both roads, T0 is a type of topological space
    going this way, the most useful thing my search engine shows is t0 = the beginning.

    so, the beginning, with kris and unicorn... (testing it right now, which may take a bit )

  9. #29
    Silver Arrow
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    159


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by czaka View Post
    going this way, the most useful thing my search engine shows is t0 = the beginning.

    so, the beginning, with kris and unicorn... (testing it right now, which may take a bit )

    Has anyone tried personal raids? T0 could refer to personal raids since they are below small raids can consider them tier 0 raids i guess...

  10. #30
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2


    My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    M = month? May 5? 2016? That was around Dawnanniversary time...
    I thought same too about date but not this way. If we divide letter and numbers, its TMI 0516. Checked May 2016 patch notes. There was anniversary and new zone thresholds. Though im not sure whats stands for TMI. There's only 1 item at there according to wikia, Niraina's Ring and crafting items for Mimzy ( M with 5 letter? )

    Also another intresting fact T0M5I16 is catalog number for 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT
    Last edited by Shinnha; 24th November 2017 at 00:22. Reason: info

  11. #31
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    25


    My Platform(s)
    Other
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinnha View Post
    I thought same too about date but not this way. If we divide letter and numbers, its TMI 0516. Checked May 2016 patch notes. There was anniversary and new zone thresholds. Though im not sure whats stands for TMI. There's only 1 item at there according to wikia, Niraina's Ring and crafting items for Mimzy ( M with 5 letter? )

    Also another intresting fact T0M5I16 is catalog number for 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT
    I've tried March and then the 5th month, May, also an "M" and the year 2016. I checked all the patch notes and new items, but nothing seemed to jump out. I also tried looking at it like TMI 0516 as both a date with TMI corresponding to troops, mounts or magic and items and 0516 as a date. I looked at the Misc craft tab and items at pages 05 and 16, but those pages change all the time as new items become available, so that doesn't work either. I think I have given up on it being associated with a date because that almost seems too easy.
    Back to the drawing board!

  12. #32
    Sister of Radiance
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    327


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    6
    According to the http://mutik.erley.org site, Item #10 is The Muramasa sword (http://prntscr.com/hei6zc)

    Dont know if that helps
    DeadAgain (FB)

  13. #33
    Silver Arrow Osuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    168


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    7
    well the link to bloody alice, notice the "#task=itm"
    ... I T M
    Rearrange our numbers into this ... 16 0 5

    Bloody Alice:
    http://mutik.erley.org/enc/#task=itm_16_05

    Now... changing the links around...
    Could it really be ... as easy as having one of the legions on and hitting one of these raids??

    itm_16_05 is the raid Bloody Alice
    itm_5_16 is the legion Four Virtues
    itm_5_160 is the legion Greenskins
    itm_16_50 is the raid Felendis and Shaoquin

  14. #34
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    25


    My Platform(s)
    Other
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuki View Post
    well the link to bloody alice, notice the "#task=itm"
    ... I T M
    Rearrange our numbers into this ... 16 0 5

    Bloody Alice:
    http://mutik.erley.org/enc/#task=itm_16_05

    Now... changing the links around...
    Could it really be ... as easy as having one of the legions on and hitting one of these raids??

    itm_16_05 is the raid Bloody Alice
    itm_5_16 is the legion Four Virtues
    itm_5_160 is the legion Greenskins

    itm_16_50 is the raid Felendis and Shaoquin
    I tried all combinations of the above and nothing. That does seem too easy compared to the other solved ones, but the clue we got was much less to go on for this vine piece so maybe it will be less involved.

  15. #35
    World Mender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,034


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    8
    How about T0 referring to Coax, either Queen's Chosen set or Fear raid. M5 being possibly Zombies. I16 being Clythasia the Sky-Bolt.

  16. #36
    Disciple of the Traveller
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,807
    Rep Power
    19
    was wondering, is there any 5 magic combos? the only one that can think of is assassign's delight, but it involves PC magics. is there any others that are all free magics?

    of course this would break one of the unwritten rules that it would require 5 players working together to put the magics so would be no way a player could do it all by themselves. though it could be the case that it just the magic that links the combo together needed not the combo to get around that.

  17. #37
    Silver Arrow LordRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.
    Posts
    195


    My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    was wondering, is there any 5 magic combos? the only one that can think of is assassign's delight, but it involves PC magics. is there any others that are all free magics?

    of course this would break one of the unwritten rules that it would require 5 players working together to put the magics so would be no way a player could do it all by themselves. though it could be the case that it just the magic that links the combo together needed not the combo to get around that.
    No free magics combos above 2/3 magics
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

    Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

  18. #38
    Sister of Radiance
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    257


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuki View Post
    well the link to bloody alice, notice the "#task=itm"
    ... I T M
    Rearrange our numbers into this ... 16 0 5

    Bloody Alice:
    http://mutik.erley.org/enc/#task=itm_16_05

    Now... changing the links around...
    Could it really be ... as easy as having one of the legions on and hitting one of these raids??

    itm_16_05 is the raid Bloody Alice
    itm_5_16 is the legion Four Virtues
    itm_5_160 is the legion Greenskins
    itm_16_50 is the raid Felendis and Shaoquin
    I like the observation and would like to expand.
    I'd exclude Four Virtues, since it doesn't use a 0. But we might split 16?
    http://mutik.erley.org/enc/#task=itm_6_105 Gnomish Philosopher
    http://mutik.erley.org/enc/#task=itm_1_605 Vain Adventurer's Greaves
    etc

  19. #39
    Silver Arrow
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    159


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    2
    was thinking that maybe a mount from zone 5 and an item from zone 16 could be involved. However looks like zone 5 has no mount associated to it so its a bust.

  20. #40
    Sister of Radiance
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    257


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    4
    Another idea still expanding on the coordinate idea: could it be forum related? T for Thread. M for message. I for image.
    Unfortunately, the numbers don't exactly help here

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grey Season's Vine
    By Capadokis in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 6th December 2017, 20:01
  2. Green Season's Vine
    By Capadokis in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 30th November 2017, 00:03
  3. Brown Season's Vine
    By Capadokis in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 24th November 2017, 03:36
  4. BPL. season 12/13
    By studio7g in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th November 2012, 07:29
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th April 2011, 13:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •