Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Season's Vine

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

Blue Season's Vine

1st step.
    Clue: T0M5I16
    (Patch Notes: May 13, 2016 : click the TMI emoticon at the bottom of 1st post)

2nd step.
    Clue: Music is a wonderful thing,
    Though it could not mend his wounded honor,
    The shields of her order would protect the weak,
    And the glimmer never faded,
    Their acts would not go unnoticed nor unpunished
    by the grasp of the heavens,
    The warning signs were before their eyes, red and
    lethal for all to see but heed the signs they did not.
    She had come and none would stand before the shadow.

[SOLVED]

General: Anselm (Human,Healer,Strength)
    Troop: Shield Maiden (Dwarf,Tank,Wisdom)
    Main Hand: Seleara-Kesh
    Neck: Grim Goddess' Grasp
    Mount: Manticore
    Familiar: Songstress' Gift
    Raid: Lady' Vas'ok

(Go To Main Thread: "Treasure Hunt: Season's Journey")
    Last edited by Capadokis; 4th December 2017 at 21:28.

World Mender
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Not a bazaar redeem code...

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    T0M5|16, I dont think thats an l or 1, its a break like |, something from 2016?. guess it could be a lowercase L seeing as how all other letters are capitalized though its hard to see it as a l

World Mender
    Quote Originally Posted by IllisShaki View Post
    T0M5|16, I dont think thats an l or 1, its a break like |, something from 2016?. guess it could be a lowercase L seeing as how all other letters are capitalized though its hard to see it as a l
    I also thought it was an | not an uppercase I (or lowercase L). I did try them all when trying them as redeem codes.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    It is confirmed in the Mutikt script as "T0M5I16"

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    the characters could also be out of order like TMI1056 (Tried it) or something also..

Disciple of the Traveller
    well is it just a letter followed by a number? so it could break down into
    T0 M5 I16

not that exactly gives me any clues. of course in the past there have been some of the clues that had to be entered into URLs to open up hidden pages.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    M5 and I16 are both roads, T0 is a type of topological space (Kolmogorov spaces).. possibly something to do with maps?

M5 is in England and I16 is in Georgia.. Im not sure how T0 space works tho.

Could just be overthinking it

World Mender
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    well is it just a letter followed by a number? so it could break down into
    T0 M5 I16
    Troop 0 = Farm Hand (1st troop; I know, not zero)
    Mount 5 = Unicorn (5th mount)
    Item 16 = No idea; but maybe since we need something to hit, Essence 16 = Groblar

Although, if we take Farmhand to actually be zero, then mount = Pegasus and Essence = Deathglare

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by ODragon View Post
    Troop 0 = Farm Hand (1st troop; I know, not zero)
    Mount 5 = Unicorn (5th mount)
    Item 16 = No idea; but maybe since we need something to hit, Essence 16 = Groblar

Although, if we take Farmhand to actually be zero, then mount = Pegasus and Essence = Deathglare
    Quick test and neither is right. We might need an actual item, but then leads to what the raid is. But if T0 is what we believe, Farm Hand MUST be T0 for it.
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    Quick test and neither is right. We might need an actual item, but then leads to what the raid is. But if T0 is what we believe, Farm Hand MUST be T0 for it.
    well technically "we" are a farm hand before the game starts. so T0 being a farm hand is not actually wrong.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    well technically "we" are a farm hand before the game starts. so T0 being a farm hand is not actually wrong.
    The player is required for anything. What you said doesn't really advance this. We aren't a troop.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

The player is required for anything. What you said doesn't really advance this. We aren't a troop.
    they have bent and twisted meanings to gehena and back before with these riddles.

I really think it is much more involved than just a troop/mount/raid combo anyway. just not sure what it is pointing towards

Night Blade

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    on the off chance that T0 referred to the raid instead of a Troop (which would make more sense since it's a 0), I tried Kris (Item ID 16) with Unicorn (Mount ID 5) on both Thaltherda and Hurkus (Wizard's Tower 0 raids). The third raid from that is Deadly Ragetalon, which is still cooking for me. No luck on either raid I tried.

Edit: just thought of something, M could also refer to Magic and not Mount, in which case M5 would be Midas' Touch.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    i16 could also stand for rank 16 invasion reward, Clythasia the Sky-Bolt

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Would devs really require us to find internal ID numbers for items, though? Clearly, it's possible, but I doubt it's what was intended.

I did note that Fellowship is a free legion with zero troops. Only two in-game things that start with I come to mind: Invasion and Intellect (as in the gen/troop attribute).

That does assume these are direct hints, which may or may not lead us anywhere.

Night Blade

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    well, typically hunt items are a specific raid with specific gear equipped and sometimes a specific legion setup and/or a specific magic. The only hard requirement is that all hunt items have had a specific raid and some specific gear on the player. Not all had a specific legion setup or a specific magic required.

So, assuming that the clue is a direct hint to the solution (which the past hunts have been since they started doing these simplified hunts), that means we're likely looking at three things: T0, M5, and I16. That would mean that one of the three has to be the raid. The likeliest candidate for being the raid is T0, since it's the only part with a 0. Which is what led me to think it referred to Tower 0, or the base raids available when you unlock the Wizard's Tower.

If T0 isn't the raid, then the letter/numbers might not be ID references at all, in which case it's a guessing game as to what they refer to. Granted, it could be a reference to needing a legion with 0 troop slots (which would be Fellowship), in which case we're back to trying to figure out which of the remaining two is the raid. In this case, I'd think the likely suspect to be M5 being the raid, in which case it would refer to the 5th Medium raid (Zombie Horde) or possibly the 5th Medium raid added to the game (Deathglare, according to the Raid ID#s).

In either case, I16 is the least likely to refer to a raid, as the only possible connection I can see (or have seen proposed) is that it's referring to raid ID# 16 (Groblar). Which is a bit of a stretch, since if you follow that logic, T and M don't really have a connection to their numbers.

That's why I was thinking Tower 0, Mount 5 or Magic 5, and Item 16, which would correspond to Thaltherda/Hurkus/Deadly Ragetalon, Unicorn or Midas' Touch, and Kris.

And as far as needing us to find internal ID numbers for items, since they're publically available, I don't see why not. It's a far easier code to break than scrambled spelling+order.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by LyreAB View Post
    well, typically hunt items are a specific raid with specific gear equipped and sometimes a specific legion setup and/or a specific magic. The only hard requirement is that all hunt items have had a specific raid and some specific gear on the player. Not all had a specific legion setup or a specific magic required.

So, assuming that the clue is a direct hint to the solution (which the past hunts have been since they started doing these simplified hunts), that means we're likely looking at three things: T0, M5, and I16. That would mean that one of the three has to be the raid. The likeliest candidate for being the raid is T0, since it's the only part with a 0. Which is what led me to think it referred to Tower 0, or the base raids available when you unlock the Wizard's Tower.

If T0 isn't the raid, then the letter/numbers might not be ID references at all, in which case it's a guessing game as to what they refer to. Granted, it could be a reference to needing a legion with 0 troop slots (which would be Fellowship), in which case we're back to trying to figure out which of the remaining two is the raid. In this case, I'd think the likely suspect to be M5 being the raid, in which case it would refer to the 5th Medium raid (Zombie Horde) or possibly the 5th Medium raid added to the game (Deathglare, according to the Raid ID#s).

In either case, I16 is the least likely to refer to a raid, as the only possible connection I can see (or have seen proposed) is that it's referring to raid ID# 16 (Groblar). Which is a bit of a stretch, since if you follow that logic, T and M don't really have a connection to their numbers.

That's why I was thinking Tower 0, Mount 5 or Magic 5, and Item 16, which would correspond to Thaltherda/Hurkus/Deadly Ragetalon, Unicorn or Midas' Touch, and Kris.

And as far as needing us to find internal ID numbers for items, since they're publically available, I don't see why not. It's a far easier code to break than scrambled spelling+order.
    I like the sound of this, though I can promise they will never require us to hit a Deadly for a treasure hunt. I would like to hear from people trying out Thal/Hurk with Unicorn, Midas' Touch and Kris on the raids. Along wit this, attempting some Zombie Horde and Deathglare while using Fellowship. Really do like how you looked into things here

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Not Hurkus with Unicorn, Kris, Midas, Fellowship
    Not Thal with Unicorn, Kris, Midas, Fellowship
    Not Deathglare with Unicorn, Kris, Midas, Fellowship
    Not Grob with Unicorn, Kris, Midas, Fellowship

I like the sound of this, though I can promise they will never require us to hit a Deadly for a treasure hunt. I would like to hear from people trying out Thal/Hurk with Unicorn, Midas' Touch and Kris on the raids. Along wit this, attempting some Zombie Horde and Deathglare while using Fellowship. Really do like how you looked into things here
    umm, since all the items are on hit drops, there really is no reason they couldn't include a deadly as the raid. they would just need to make sure it one that is likely to die even with a few taggers on it.

gate of the underworld is not exactly a small raid and it we already know is one of them for example. so just because a raid has high heath is not going to stop them from using it on its own.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast