Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Green Season's Vine

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

Green Season's Vine

Clue: befeor swa gnrraesmsiba, ealylr. of hte ihgnt,eoths ohw stalk hte
    asdhosw nda erul the It seselr, smhnalbig spcoers - pmavreis.
    Ethri evyr afer tino eth aharst fo vene the mots astlrwat men yet
    ehre tyhe rewe, rhadly oneguh blea ot dohl ither ridkn. Agerntd
    oyu dha usemlsc ldalowe them ot Ctrearesu faset epecxedt imrerly
    npuo buselim obodl the lkeis of whihc adh ont passed herti slip
    aenm in smoe itme, tbu oyu still much betetr of ehtm on htis juorney.
    Uyo exlf yoru dna chekc oruy imylk hwiet moarr ot sneure it is litls
    cninggil to ruoy ofrm in an adeuaqte The amnnre. reistks ghfti uoy
    will be bbraarci nda you anc only ohpe yuor many rfecso iwll be.

It was embarrassing, really. Creatures of the night, those who stalk the shadows
    and rule the lesser, shambling corpses - vampires. Their very name strikes fear into the
    hearts of even the most stalwart men yet here they were, hardly able to hold their drink.
    Granted you had allowed them to feast merrily upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed
    their lips in some time, but you still expected much better of them on this journey. You flex your muscles
    and check your milky white armor to ensure it is still clinging to your form in an adequate manner.
    The fight before you will be barbaric and you can only hope your many forces will be enough.

[SOLVED]

Bonecrusher Set (full set 9x pieces)
    General: Mordechai Undead Melee Agility
    Troop: Blood-Drunk Vampire Undead Melee Special

Raid: Cannibal Barbarians

(Go To Main Thread: "Treasure Hunt: Season's Journey")
    Last edited by Capadokis; 4th December 2017 at 21:27.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Roughly translated, I left the capitalised letters as they were:

before was embarrassing, really. of the night, those who stalk the shadows and rule the It lesser, shambling corpses - vampires. thEir very fear into the hearts of even the most stalwart men yet here they were, hardly enough able to hold their drink. grAnted you had muscles allowed them to Creatures feast expected merrily upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed either lips name in some time, but you still much better of them on this journey. yoU flex your and check your milky white armor to ensure it is still clinging to your form in an adequate The manner. strikes fight you will be barbaric and you can only hope your many forces will be.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Facebook

before was embarrassing, really. of the night, those who stalk the shadows and rule the lt lesser, shambling corpses - vampires. Their very fear into the hearts of even the most stalwart men yet here they were, hardly enough able to hold their drink. Granted you had muscles allowed them to Creatures feast expected merrily upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed their lips <name or mean> in some time, but you still much better of them on this journey. You flex your and check your milky white armor to ensure it is still clinging to your form in an adequate The manner. strikes fight you will be barbaric and you can only hope your many forces will be.
    Last edited by KaiJen; 22nd November 2017 at 23:23.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Before was/saw embarrasing really, of the night/thing, how/who stalk/talks the
    shadows/process and lure/rule the sellers/resells/retells/streels/tellers/tressel , shambling corpses/process - vampires.
    Their very fare/fear/frae into the arhats of even/neve the most/toms stalwart men yet/tye
    here they/hyte were/weer/ewer , hardly enough able/bale/blae to hold there drink. Granted/Dragnet
    you had muscles allowed them to creatures feast/feats/fetas excepted/expected merrily
    upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed their lips/slip/lisp
    name/amen/mane/mean/nema in some time/emit/item/mite,but you still/lilts/tills much better of them on this journey.
    You flex your and/dna check your milky white armor to ensure it is still
    clinging to your form/from in an/na adequate the manner. Strikes fight you
    will be barbaric and you can only hope your many forces will be.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo_Sangnoir View Post
    Roughly translated, I left the capitalised letters as they were:

before was embarrassing, really. of the night, those who stalk the shadows and rule the It lesser, shambling corpses - vampires. thEir very fear into the hearts of even the most stalwart men yet here they were, hardly enough able to hold their drink. grAnted you had muscles allowed them to Creatures feast expected merrily upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed either lips name in some time, but you still much better of them on this journey. yoU flex your and check your milky white armor to ensure it is still clinging to your form in an adequate The manner. strikes fight you will be barbaric and you can only hope your many forces will be.
    i guess that means some norden troops in legion, blood drunk vampires troops, and for the pearly white armor...it can't be mardachus.

Disciple of the Traveller
    anyone else thinking there are some words missing in this? or that maybe it is not just a straight forward letter scramble and the words need moving around as well?

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Pretty sure the words are still scrambled.. also thEir is not correct since E is capitalized it will be the first letter...

Disciple of the Traveller
    then what could Uyo/yoU be? that is the only word it can spell.

could see if it was the first letter capitalized as a hint that the word needs to be first in a sentence maybe, but no clue how to start rearranging them beyond that.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    It was embarrassing, really. Creatures of the night, those who stalk the shadows and rule the lesser, shambling corpses - vampires. Their very name strikes fear into the hearts of even the most stalwart men yet here they were, hardly able to hold their drink. Granted you had allowed them to feast merrily upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed their lips in some time, but you still expected much better of them on this journey. You flex your muscles and check your milky white armor to ensure it is still clinging to your form in an adequate manner. The fight before you will be barbaric and you can only hope your many forces will be enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Presentation1.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	9198  

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Just putting in my 2 cent.
    Before saw/was [gnrraesmsiba], really. Of the night, those who stalk the shadows and rule the [ltseselr], [smhnalbig] [spcoers] - [pmavreis]. Their very fear into the [eharst] of even the most stalwart men yet here they were, hardly [oneguh] [blea] to hold their [ridkn].[Agerntd] you had [usemlsc] [ldalowe] them to [Ctrearesu] feast expected [imrely] [npuo] [buselim] [obodl] the likes of which had not passed their slip mean in some time, but you still much better of them on this journey. You flex your and check your [imylk] [hwiet] [moarr] to ensure it is [litls] [cninggil] to your from in an adequate The [amnnre].
    [reistks] [ghfti] you will be barbaric and you can only hope your many [rfecso] will be

I saw someone fully complete it, but never hurts to have another person's input.
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Sparkle of the new Blood body piece?

"When a vampire known for her style and breeding drank the blood of one too many fairies, her flesh began to sparkle. This infuriated her. But far more galling was the way foolish young vampires began to coat themselves in fairy dust in a desperate attempt to emulate her."

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    "hardly able to hold their drink" makes me think of Kyrose the Vampiress

"The fight before you will be barbaric" may just straightforwardly point to Cannibals raid?
    alea iacta est

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHunter View Post
    Sparkle of the new Blood body piece?

"When a vampire known for her style and breeding drank the blood of one too many fairies, her flesh began to sparkle. This infuriated her. But far more galling was the way foolish young vampires began to coat themselves in fairy dust in a desperate attempt to emulate her."
    no, most likely blood drunk vampire. "According to vampires, the blood of dragons is the most superb nectar in existence. Its taste is said to be sublime, imcomparable. However, it's also rather potent -- and vampires who find themselves unable to moderate their appetites for the crimson beverage sometimes fall into a state of deep intoxication. But drake-blood drunkenness isn't without its advantages. For nosferatu who become inebriated in such ways are known to possess levels of quickness and prescience remarkable even by vampiric standards."

it definitely fits the "hardly able to hold their drink. Granted you had allowed them to feast merrily upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed their lips in some time" line

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by shinreialba View Post
    no, most likely blood drunk vampire. "According to vampires, the blood of dragons is the most superb nectar in existence. Its taste is said to be sublime, imcomparable. However, it's also rather potent -- and vampires who find themselves unable to moderate their appetites for the crimson beverage sometimes fall into a state of deep intoxication. But drake-blood drunkenness isn't without its advantages. For nosferatu who become inebriated in such ways are known to possess levels of quickness and prescience remarkable even by vampiric standards."

it definitely fits the "hardly able to hold their drink. Granted you had allowed them to feast merrily upon sublime blood the likes of which had not passed their lips in some time" line
    Was thinking more along this line "You flex your muscles and check your milky white armor to ensure it is still clinging to your form in an adequate manner"

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    well, we are still looking for a "milky white armor" ... Silver Breastplate? Marble Colossus or Trench Titan set are much more milky white, but Silver breastplate has at least some reference to undeads ...(not very convinced here)

Edit: referring to shinreialbas post.
    alea iacta est

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by tamashii View Post
    well, we are still looking for a "milky white armor" ... Silver Breastplate? Marble Colossus or Trench Titan set are much more milky white, but Silver breastplate has at least some reference to undeads ...(not very convinced here)
    He is saying the Sparkle of the Newblood speaks of vampires in its flavour text, it is a whiteish armor..

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by IllisShaki View Post
    He is saying the Sparkle of the Newblood speaks of vampires in its flavour text, it is a whiteish armor..
    sparkle of the newblood is in a way no armor at all. might still be correct. Most of the text is about vampires, so it's bound to point to several items.

What puts me off is this "clinging to your form in an adequate manner". sparkles can't really not fit well, so this might also point to yet soemthing else? for some reason I'm thinking shapeshifter here all the time
    alea iacta est

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by tamashii View Post
    sparkle of the newblood is in a way no armor at all. might still be correct. Most of the text is about vampires, so it's bound to point to several items.

What puts me off is this "clinging to your form in an adequate manner". sparkles can't really not fit well, so this might also point to yet soemthing else? for some reason I'm thinking shapeshifter here all the time

Possibly, I just don't see any "Milky white" armors. Silver Breastplate is silver or grey, not white.. Same with Marble Colossus.. Trench Titans is mixed with 3 other colors, and still looks a little greyish.. Also besides the Sparkle of the newblood only the Silver Breastplate even speaks of the undead. Dunno what kind of milk you drink, but my milk has no grey tint in it. I could just me taking it too literal tho.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Maybe the beastman murder chest, or something similar that needs to "fit" in a specific way?

even maybe yeti fur or snowmen chest?

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Perhaps the Eternal Crusader's Chest? " a special enchantment has been woven into the interlocking plates to enhance the wearer's natural physique" Also vs undead

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast