Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch Notes: November 17th, 2017

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    Firstly, I doubt this is the place to... Well, complain about this. Not to be rude of course. I would suggest uninstalling then reinstalling Firefox, but if this doesn't fix it then try using the master race of Google Chrome. Only time I crash/freeze is when I switch from base gear to perc gear [But this hasn't happened in a long while since I lost the 2-server gauntlet neck]

I think it is the time and place to "complain" (as you put it) as my screen only freezes during this game. It's relevant. I have refreshed Firefox, as well as ran a Find and Fix on Windows and both came up with nothing. I also play Castle Age and can move around just fine. DoD is the ONLY game that freezes and overloads FireFox.

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    I think it is the time and place to "complain" (as you put it) as my screen only freezes during this game. It's relevant. I have refreshed Firefox, as well as ran a Find and Fix on Windows and both came up with nothing. I also play Castle Age and can move around just fine. DoD is the ONLY game that freezes and overloads FireFox.
    Something on your end. The DEVs have zero control over the websites running the game [Meaning they can't restart Newgrounds to fix an issue, ect]. So again, I would say this isn't the place to complain because the DEVs can't really do much, if anything, to fix your issue. It is your end that is having issues. Gave my suggestions on how to fix this.
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Even if it were 5PG's issue to fix, this still wouldn't be the correct place. This should be directly to support or at least in the troubleshooting subforum, not in the patch notes thread.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12