Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: November 17th, 2017

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar

Patch Notes: November 17th, 2017

Scheduled Maintenance

Features

Special Troop: Huntress Ss'athash
    Available 'til December 1st, 2017 for 50 Planet Coins, Huntress Ss'athash is a unique troop that specializes in mounts, familiars and the killing of beasts!
    Huntress Ss'athash (Unique Troop - Magical Being, Any, Any)
    Though startling at first glance, the esteemed Huntress Ss’athash is well respected among her peers as a master tracker, hunter and warrior. She spends much of her time in solitude but welcomes company when it is offered.

She reveals little of herself in conversation but speaks fluent common despite her serpentine accent. Upon the field of battle she is a whirlwind of scales and steel, striking with a calculated swiftness devoid of remorse.
    Attack: 3,000
    Defense: 1,000
    Quick of Scale:
    • 12% chance to deal 200,000 damage; Extra 3,000 for every unique Mount owned; Extra 3,000 for every unique Familiar owned; Extra 15% damage against Beast raids; Increases Player's Attack and Defense against Beast raids by 2,000; 7% chance to discover an Antler on hit against non-Guild related Beast raids; Gains 25 Attack and Defense for every unique Mount owned; Gains 25 Attack and Defense for every unique Familiar owned; Increases critical strike chance against Beast raids by 2%

Limited Offers!
    Following the weekly Limited Offer rotation, the following is 20% off until November 22nd, 2017 (NOTE: This is a shorter time frame than usual!)

Tundra Stalker's Pelt (Chest)
    IV.
    Laurian moved from tree to tree like a wraith. Silent and with purpose. The bandits were shaking and joking about how they should eat the gnome first and save the elk for later. Stammering the gnome pleaded, “N-no! I'm t-tough as leather. You won't find me the least bit ap-ap-ppetizing I assure you!” This was met with a round of guffaws from the bandits. Laurian used this distraction to her advantage to get closer until she was finally within easy killing distance. She took aim with bow in hand and pulled back on the string.
    Attack: 3,800
    Defense: 2,500
    Frigid Land (Pelt):
    • 10% chance to deal 250,000 damage; Extra 25,000 damage for each unique piece of Tundra Stalker set owned; Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; 10% chance to discover a Slush on hit when complete set except Helm, Ring and Mount are worn against non-Guild related Winter raids

Resource Cooldowns
    Stamina timers have been reduced until November 22nd, 2017.
    • Peon - 1 Minute 10 Seconds
    • Battlemaster - 1 Minute
    • Wanderer - 1 Minute 10 Seconds
    • Adventurer - 1 Minute 5 Seconds
    • Warlord - 50 Seconds
    • Worldstrider - 1 Minute 5 Seconds
    • Champion - 1 Minute
    • Warmaster - 55 Seconds
    • Realmwalker - 1 Minute
    • Hero - 1 Minute
    • Luminary - 50 Seconds
    • Immortal - 40 Seconds
    • Immortal Drake Slayer - 40 Seconds
    • Demigod - 30 Seconds

Daily Login Update
    In addition to normal items, you'll receive Warrior's Mead Horn x4 in your daily login boxes until November 22nd, 2017.

You take a swig of the offered liquid, more out of politeness than thirst, and immediately find yourself on the verge of losing your lunch. The odor is pungent and the taste harsh on your tongue. Shaking your head as the others around you drink deep.

You find by the third helping that you no longer find yourself averse to the beverage, but you also find you’re not really averse to much of anything as the strong, northern liquid does its work.
    • Restores 15% Base Stamina

New Raid: Deadly Ragetalon!
    Available from the Wizard's Tower within the Citadel.
    Name Size Race Max Players Magics Timer Cooldown Raid Health Stat Swap Loot
    Deadly Ragetalon Large Deadly, Beast 200 6 96 240 HP: 15q Attack x4 Common: Stats
    Defense x3
    Health x3

Events

New World Raid: Gloomfang
    Shadow wolves inspire awe and fear in those who gaze upon their fine, ebon pelts, but none stand as majestic nor deliver such terror as Gloomfang. Said to be the biggest and most cunning of her kind.
    This is a 120 hour, timed event which will be summoned on Friday, November 17th, 2017.
    This raid is categorized as Colossal, World Raid, Beast.
    • On Hit Drops: Red Season's Vine
    • Common Loot: Red Season's Vine
    • Uncommon Loot: Hunter’s Mead Horn, Warrior's Mead Horn, Tracker’s Mead Horn
    • There is a new equipment set that is crafted from Red Season's Vines and can be found in the craft page!
    • This raid also contains guaranteed drops as you make your way up the Loot Tiers.

5pg Office Hours
    A reminder that the 5th Planet Games offices will be closed Thursday and Friday (though there will still be folks working on support in a limited fashion), resulting in the next build to take place on Wednesday, November 22nd instead of Friday.

Fixes, Known Issues, and Updates
    • Fix - Jack now gains proper synergy with completing Zone 9.10.
    • Fix - Fixed a typo in Felpuur Predator's lore.
    • Fix (Fixed last Friday, November 10th) - Bloodhawk's stats have been fixed to be 500 Attack, 0 Defense instead of 0 Attack and Defense.

Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    kasan has never seen corrupted erebus, we need to do something about this soon pls.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod View Post
    kasan has never seen corrupted erebus, we need to do something about this soon pls.
    Corrupted Erebus is a myth. Like the legendary unicorn. People say it exists, but it's just a lie. I've yet to see one myself.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Stop with the citadel raids.

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Scheduled Maintenance

Fixes, Known Issues, and Updates
    • Fix - Jack now gains proper synergy with completing Zone 9.10.

I did a thing.
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedx View Post
    Corrupted Erebus is a myth. Like the legendary unicorn. People say it exists, but it's just a lie. I've yet to see one myself.
    be thankful, the final form will almost blind you

Quote Originally Posted by Kegfarms View Post
    Stop with the citadel raids.

or just maybe make the build times less punishing for no real practical reason.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    This week I didn't care for: World Raid
    I didn't like it because: Very annoying grind for a "decent" legion against it with no free gear for it until the World Raid came out, but said gear is a long grind to obtain
    Instead, let's: Add in F2P sets before the World Raid next time?

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    This week I didn't care for: The resource cooldown groups
    I didn't like it because: [once again you have lumped Immortal drake slayers in with Immortals
    Instead, let's: [make a seperate time for IDS, maybe 35 seconds

the real problem is that i have highlighted this problem in at least 4 different patches and ypou have done nothing. Please f.ix befiore the next one

Katrina's powers and origin are mysterious, and her knowledge of events to come has led some to believe
    that she has the gift of prophecy, and others to claim she hails from a far off and undiscovered land of oracles.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Another thing I forgot to mention is that kinda confused how this is beast time, or at least it seems that way, but the semi-prem isn't gaining stats/proc for owning beast essences. Any details why this is since it would go along with her Huntress title?

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    Another thing I forgot to mention is that kinda confused how this is beast time, or at least it seems that way, but the semi-prem isn't gaining stats/proc for owning beast essences. Any details why this is since it would go along with her Huntress title?
    Because she already scales well off the mounts and familiars and she's getting quite big damage boost against beasts as being huntress.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikro View Post
    Because she already scales well off the mounts and familiars and she's getting quite big damage boost against beasts as being huntress.
    -Sniffle- B-But moooom... I want more power...

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    90T=excelent! love it all

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    This week I didn't care for: WR.

C'mon guys! Remember this?

OK, that was an ER (or RS is you want to be pedantic), but that ER was so cool because it dropped all sorts of boosts, buffs, consumables, etc. It was a cool way to add some new life into old characters. Hell, a lot of those old LoTS WRs and ERs, gave you that chance to hit the top tier and get something amazing like a vault that would drop a squeedlyspooch, or a bambleweeny. It wasn't a 100% thing, but it was always a chance. It was something to strive for. That chance to get something amazing, even if it was just a 2% chance, made it fun. if you did not get it, well....better luck next time. If you did get it....WOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are on top of the world babe! But the fun was always in that hope that you might just get that one amazing item this time. That's why people were stoked when Skorzeny was announced. SKORZENY! HELL YES! LETS DO THIS! You know, people actually pay to enter into state lotteries even though they only have a 0.000000000001% chance of winning. They do it because there is always a chance.

It doesn't even need to be Skorzeny level gear to cause that kind of excitement. That's why I brought up Star Turtles. That was a really good ER because it made old characters that had been ignored and outdated, relevant again (btw, the artwork for that RS was amazing. Absolutely beautiful). It refreshes old things, and there are a ton of ways in which to refresh old things.

Appologies for any offense, but this current WR is below the standards of creativity and excitement that many of this same development team was able to apply to, not only LoTS, but this game as well.

How would I improve this? Look to LoTS! You made those WRs and RSs fun by giving players a chance at something amazing instead of just some stats and pots.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    I mostly post on the forum when I'm drunk. Pay no mind.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Because Houndmaster and Little Fury does that so another with same ability would be boring but Jorik and Kiani are kinda connected to beast raids so now we only have 5 half-premiums that have something to do with beasts

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Special Troop: Huntress Ss'athash]
    I liked it because: [Good unit for a good price]
    Maybe we could: [Update of the Rising Hero Chest. Something like was in LOTS]

This week I didn't care for: [New Raid: Deadly Ragetalon!]
    I didn't like it because: [The type of raid is good, but this raid has too hard tiers. Even for AP]
    Instead, let's: [Average tiers atleast for AP. Like 5 T for AP]
    World server player

why would she get stronger from what she kills instead of what she uses to kill them...

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    why would she get stronger from what she kills instead of what she uses to kill them...
    I for one believe draining the life force of an enemy grants the most power! . . . Or killing it and then absorbing its soul... That works too.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Has anyone else's screen decided to freeze when trying to use a consumable? My entire page freezes so that the only thing that works is the mous, which is stuck on the clicker/hand mode. I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to close Firefox completely and then get back in. Granted, Firefox had an update a few days ago, my screen doesn't freeze on anything else I do, JUST this game and retrieving consumables. WTD???

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    Has anyone else's screen decided to freeze when trying to use a consumable? My entire page freezes so that the only thing that works is the mous, which is stuck on the clicker/hand mode. I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to close Firefox completely and then get back in. Granted, Firefox had an update a few days ago, my screen doesn't freeze on anything else I do, JUST this game and retrieving consumables. WTD???
    Firstly, I doubt this is the place to... Well, complain about this. Not to be rude of course. I would suggest uninstalling then reinstalling Firefox, but if this doesn't fix it then try using the master race of Google Chrome. Only time I crash/freeze is when I switch from base gear to perc gear [But this hasn't happened in a long while since I lost the 2-server gauntlet neck]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast