Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Patch Notes: November 10th, 2017

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar

Patch Notes: November 10th, 2017

Scheduled Maintenance

Features

New Item Pack Update
    The New Item Pack has been updated with the all new Prey Seeker set!
    Tier 1 Type
    Huntmaster Sasha General
    Prey Seeker's Honor Neck
    Prey Seeker's Prize Relic
    Call of the Hunt Legion
    Tier 2 Type
    Traditions of the Hunt Magic
    Prey Seeker's Bear Mount
    Prey Seeker's Trophy Pole Main Hand
    Prey Seeker's Bloodhawk Off Hand
    Prey Seeker's Blessings Helmet
    Tier 3 Type
    Prey Seeker's Chest Chest
    Prey Seeker's Gloves Gloves
    Prey Seeker's Pants Pants
    Prey Seeker's Boots Boots
    Tier 4 Type
    Prey Seeker's Symbol Ring
    Prey Seeker's Checklist Support
    Bloodhawk Troop

Limited Offers!
    Following the weekly Limited Offer rotation, the following are 20% off until November 17th, 2017.

Tundra Stalker's Recurve (Off Hand)
    II.
    She ran until the sun was high in the sky and took a short reprieve near a river. She examined the fresh snow closely; there were tracks. They were fresh, and moving with a heavy load. Prisoners or local game perhaps, she could not be sure. She filled her water pouch in the stream and resumed the hunt.
    Attack: 3,800
    Defense: 2,500
    Frigid Land (Recurve):
    • 10% chance to deal 250,000 damage; Extra 25,000 damage for each unique piece of Tundra Stalker set owned; Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; 10% chance to discover a Slush on hit when complete set except Helm, Ring and Mount are worn against non-Guild related Winter raids

Tundra Stalker's Hood (Helmet)
    III.
    Cresting a small, windswept hill Laurian pulled out the metallic tube the inventor had sold her and peered through the small end. She could see figures, six of them all adorned in ragged, ill kept furs. Laying beside their small camp was an elk and a handful of rabbits alongside a shivering gnome. A prisoner from a local village no doubt. She put the tube away carefully and brought her bow forth. She ran gloved fingers along the string affectionately and pulled an arrow from the leather bound quiver. She'd need to get closer.
    Attack: 3,800
    Defense: 2,500
    Frigid Land (Hood):
    • 10% chance to deal 250,000 damage; Extra 25,000 damage for each unique piece of Tundra Stalker set owned; Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; 10% chance to discover a Slush on hit when complete set except Helm, Ring and Mount are worn against non-Guild related Winter raids

Daily Login Update
    In addition to normal items, you'll receive Hunter's Mead Horn x4 in your daily login boxes until November 17th, 2017.

Though the drink inside is advertised as “liquid honor” your nose confirms it to be a potent alcoholic beverage of fermented snow berries and honey, a favored drink for denizens of Bludheim.
    • Restores 15% Base Honor

Resource Cooldowns
    For one week only Honor timers have been reduced!
    • All classes except Demigod: 60
    • Demigod: 30

New Guild Raid: Dreadmaw
    A mighty lizard dwelling deep within remote regions of Chalua and West Kruna.
    Name Size Race Max Players Magics Timer Cooldown Raid Health Stat Swap Loot
    Dreadmaw Epic Beast, Guild 100 7 96 1000 (jk, it's 0) Normal: 3,000,000,000,000 N/A Common: Flag 1, Flag 2
    Hard: 3,750,000,000,000 Uncommon: Flag 3, Flag 4
    Legendary: 4,875,000,000,000 Rare: Flag 5
    Nightmare: 7,800,000,000,000 Epic: Flag 6, Flag 7, Flag 8, Flag 9, Flag 10, Compendium of Beasts

Events

Ultimate Loot Lair
    This is a 24 hour, timed event summoned November 13th and 15th.
    Ultimate Loot Lair is categorized as Colossal, Dragon.
    • Common Loot: Energy and Stamina Potion
    • Uncommon Loot: Greater Energy and Stamina Potion
    • Rare Loot: Grand Energy and Stamina Potion
    • Epic Loot: Volatile Energy and Stamina Potion
    • This raid also contains the Dragon-Raider's T-Shirt, Dragon-Raider's Small Bag of Loot, Dragon-Raider's Large Bag of Loot, Pragmatic Relic, Erebean Elixir, Greenleaf Growth, Drake-Death Proc Boost, Drake-Doom Proc Boost, Drake-Slayer Proc Boost, Derek the Daring Proc Boost, Harvested Crystals and the Dragon-Raider's Ultimate T-Shirt as guaranteed drops as you make your way up the Loot Poster.

Fixes, Known Issues, and Updates
    • Update - Wolpertinger Venom's description has been updated for clarity to the following: "Attacks by any raid member have a 20% chance to deal 15% damage; Extra 70% damage for each of the following Magics owned: Death Echo, Deadly Strike; Extra 100% damage if Wolpertinger Venom is owned; Extra 30% damage for each of the following Magics owned: Lesser Poison, Poison, Greater Poison, Assassin's Delight, Manticore Venom"
    • Fix - Restless Souls should no longer drop.

Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

what is "(jk, it's 0)" in guild raid cooldown ?

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiel View Post
    jk = joke

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Mouse joked that it had a CD of 1000 hrs, and it's real CD is .

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    jk = joke
    Really? I suppose that's possible, though I always understood it to mean "just kidding"!

*shrug*
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

bloodhawk 0 at / 0 df ?

btw, i like how NIP set this time idea. it can work as general crit set without switching set but lower crit rate.

bloodhawk 0 at / 0 df ?

btw, i like how NIP set this time idea. it can work as general crit set without switching set but lower crit rate.
    Should be 500 Attack, 0 Defense. Will get that sorted, thanks!

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Not to sound rude, but I rather see the haste neck from NIP be a direct sell at 20 PC. Not worth 25, and even 20 might be a bit much, PC due to how little we have in the beast raid category. Add on not many which can be double-necked on.

Also, have we gone over the whole Jack and Z9.10 thing?
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    Also, have we gone over the whole Jack and Z9.10 thing?
    Just double checked: should be fixed for next week's build.

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Just double checked: should be fixed for next week's build.
    Cool! Now lets get Jack a 1,000 Attack and 1,000 Defense boost from his Dead Steed! Nothing says power like your dead pet... That... Sounded worse than it should have...
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

btw, with the new troop and general from zone 9.10, did anyone think about the detail that there is almost no way to sort them out of the lists once they are not one of the newer ones?

with all the tags being any and the base stats being so low they could get interesting to find later on. at least give us an ascending/descending option on the troops and generals. they should bubble out as the weakest troop and general so a reverse sort of attack/defense would find them with out having to scroll to the very end of the entire list (you use any filter and the any tags would drop them out).

or maybe give us an option to filter by "any", ie only show the units that have "any" as their tag.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    or maybe give us an option to filter by "any", ie only show the units that have "any" as their tag.
    +1

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Okay, this week we are missing the following items in the "New" craft-tab:
    Locar Kessov Boost
    Roland Boost
    Sar Meura Boost
    Wyrm-Hunter Ulran Boost

I offered you to do this before each patch via PM

My regards,
    Keyki
    - Best equipment vs a certain raid type
    - Magic calculator
    - Expedition chances
    - Leveling and Perception summaries (made with the help if LanderZ's data)
    Keyki's Contraptions

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    "kidding around" is a term used to refer to someone 'joking around' so either way, its used as a term for "I was just joking" "just joking" or "just kidding".

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    +100
    Playing since 7th April 2016
    December 3rd 2016: 887
    Current level: 1205 (August 16th 2017)

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    So DE is 40 unowned 45 owned, DS is 60 65 w/ DE and WV is 15 63 assuming that you do not have Greater Poison, Assassin's Delight or Manticore Venom, or 81 if you have all the venoms. That is certainly a strong push to make people want to have WV.

Quote Originally Posted by egaskrad View Post
    So DE is 40 unowned 45 owned, DS is 60 65 w/ DE and WV is 15 63 assuming that you do not have Greater Poison, Assassin's Delight or Manticore Venom, or 81 if you have all the venoms. That is certainly a strong push to make people want to have WV.
    small detail, DS only becomes 60% if you also have DE *cast* on the raid. WV doesn't need any other magic slots to be tied up.

World Mender

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Yes. We need the current 'Any' changed to 'All' and add an actual 'Any' filter option for Race/Attribute/Role. We also should have 'Unique' and 'Non-Unique' filter options. The sort by unique option is useless because it's not ordered by Attack. And there's no way to focus the non-Unique ones at all, currently.

small detail, DS only becomes 60% if you also have DE *cast* on the raid. WV doesn't need any other magic slots to be tied up.
    The large detail is that WV is a waste of a slot if you don't own at least 2 of the magics.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Well...the NIP legion looks really good but what do we have to use it on. If you guys intend it to sell it could be smart to release a deadly or elite beast raid. The beast we have now barely gets magiced before they die. Elite Corrupted Wilds and Elite Umbra spiders are the biggest i think. Not that many of those around.

A deadly would make it more useful. Preferably one with higher OS than FS. 10tFS/20t OS sounds nice.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Daily Login Update; Ultimate Loot Lair]
    I liked it because: [Pots. A lot of pots.]
    Maybe we could: [-]

This week I didn't care for: [New Item Pack Update]
    I didn't like it because: [there is not enough amount of good raids of this type.]
    Instead, let's: [There should be more good raids of this type]
    World server player