Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: October 13th, 2017

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    But these aren't "new". These are "event" craftables.
    then make an addition tab labeled "current event". but the fact is there is a tradition of placing the older craft back into the new tab. or did you not notice that *all* of the jack steed crafts were placed into the new tab last week?

its a long standing issue, the old formulas for events need to be highlighted *somehow*. either put them in the new tab or make a current event tab either way.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    overall I like this patch. the new legendary neck actually looks useful and isn't just fodder. this month's halfium looks solid. I won't be getting it, but it looks solid.
    however, please consider lowering Count Siculus' cooldown to 24 hours like jack's next patch please. It dies way too quickly, as others have mentioned. Lack of raids is a severe problem as is.
    ~Shakezoola ~ ~Immortal~ ~Kronos II~

Quote Originally Posted by Sadstory View Post
    Amen brother .. This only Proves the Fact the Devs dont play there own Game any more 100 % ... .. dont know its just mind boggling ... try taping a Jack i dare ya .. its killed with in 5-6 sec of posting and now there is more reason to kill it .... they got a Ton of Raids but no this is the One they picked again... yay .. add to it the Low drop rate of Brown hoofs loool.
    this simply underscores the need for some form of damage limiting system in the game.

even the lost raids are dying in seconds right now as well. so this isn't even just a small fry raid issue.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    If your guild is unable to keep Jacks private within the guild and your guild lacks ES, you could always bribe someone outside the guild. Jack is not an issue at all. Now for lacking the ability to keep it private... Well that is a guild trust issue.
    -shrugs its not much of an issue to go out and search for it, only needed 3 of the grey hoofs since last years even so i got them all from 1 Jack. sad part is i hit it using 1 20x and killed it... they need to figure something out about these small raids is what im trying to say. Also, i have ES so having ES in the guild is not the issue.. We have several members with it..

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: quest related crafts being put in the new tab!
    I liked it because: Last year I didn't get the upgraded unique troop as I didn't know it was a craft from the ghost bottle (the scientific name).
    Maybe we could: Released a new zone to go with this month long quest event.

This week I didn't care for: President Trump
    I didn't like it because: he is just a donkey
    Instead, let's: impeach him before he sells out to the commies because in Soviet Russia - dotd plays you - and I am scared! hold me.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    But these aren't "new". These are "event" craftables.
    We kinda agree, that craftables from old events should come up in the "New" tab, so that new or returning players have a better overview about what to do with the event craftables.
    - Best equipment vs a certain raid type
    - Magic calculator
    - Expedition chances
    - Leveling and Perception summaries (made with the help if LanderZ's data)
    Keyki's Contraptions

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Haste neck]
    I liked it because: [that's the first haste neck we get for undead]
    Maybe we could: [maybe we can get demon/giant haste necks in future]

This week I didn't care for: [50pc troop]
    I didn't like it because: [got too many of those that are just stats based]
    Instead, let's: [maybe you could introduce same troop but with different values and ability 1 that is 50 and 1 that can be 75-85,so we choose which to get]

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I agree. Please reduce cooldown. Count Siculus' Phantom raid has low hit points by today's standards and dies too quick (even hitting with 1's) before many people can join.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    @Michaek your lvl 5000+ and am guessing in a big guild so sharing jacks in guild is the enough for this even and got no issues with brown hoofs but others who are not so lucky with a big guild should just suffer ? or leave there current guild ? either case brown hoof was a minor issue when it was a Regent for the Mount only ..but now its a Regent for the neck as well which made it more frustrating to gather for people in smaller guilds. and the Drop rate is Crap i hit most of the jack for 400-500 mil and still Get nothing .

again either case it does not mater anymore the Event wont change or us debating small details or drop rates cause the Devs wont change there mind set .... which brings me to HTML5 and Flash ... any chance for evolving ? cause as it is right now i dont need to worry much about drop rates if i wont be able to play the game .

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Promo code & Special Troop]
    I liked it because: [Free potions/mushrooms and awesome unit for good price]
    Maybe we could: [Something like was „Special PC sale! For every 100 PC you purchase, every member in your guild will receive 1 PC with the patch on December 4th, 2015!“ in Web Patch Notes: November 25th, 2015]

This week I didn't care for: [Death Rides Again]
    I didn't like it because: [I have all these mounts]
    Instead, let's: [It is ok how it is, for the players, who do not have them; but still, it would be nice If there could be lesser time to wait – like 24 H – on CD for next summon on some raids - like Red snow, Lost etc.]
    World server player

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHunter View Post
    So based on the October SotG that says "However! While Jack’s steed may be at an end we’re introducing a new Legendary item this year which will start a new tradition of upgrades. This item will not be added with the first build but will instead come later in the month. The intention is to make this item something which can be upgraded in future Halloween events just like Jack’s steed was." can we assume that the necklace will be upgradable next year, meaning we'll have 2 undead haste necks if we recraft this one?
    That's correct. This item will follow a similar tradition to Jack's Steed. Next year an upgraded version will be released which will require new ingredients plus this current version of the neck which you'll then be able to recraft.

We'll look at reducing Count Siculus' Phantom Cooldown with the next build as well.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Black Cat
    No ill omens here, adventurers! The Black Cat familiar is available from the Bazaar until November 3rd, 2017.
    Where is it? I've been through everything (I think) but can't see it.
    Playing since 7th April 2016
    December 3rd 2016: 887
    Current level: 1205 (August 16th 2017)

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayera View Post
    Where is it? I've been through everything (I think) but can't see it.
    All, sort by PC,gold ascending, should be in the first row
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    Duel r44-Colosseum r40-Invasion r32
    P.B. 23,68b

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeon View Post
    All, sort by PC,gold ascending, should be in the first row
    Excellent. Found it. Thank you!
    Playing since 7th April 2016
    December 3rd 2016: 887
    Current level: 1205 (August 16th 2017)

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    That's correct. This item will follow a similar tradition to Jack's Steed. Next year an upgraded version will be released which will require new ingredients plus this current version of the neck which you'll then be able to recraft.

We'll look at reducing Count Siculus' Phantom Cooldown with the next build as well.
    Will Lost also be receiving a cooldown reduction? They aren't lasting very long in the wild either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    Will Lost also be receiving a cooldown reduction? They aren't lasting very long in the wild either.
    yeah pretty much any of the event related raids need something done to reduce their cool downs. maybe not as low as the jack's but something.

Sister of Radiance Marine Paladin's Avatar
    The drop rate rate for lord Xax to get the souls sucks ***, just saying, I have been busting my balls using pots day and night and only got 2! thats ridiculous,
    and after all my hard work and money spent, I GUARANTEE I fail to get it because I WILL not get 8 more, its dumb!!!

Born to Fight, Trained to Kill...Ready to Die, But never Will

United States Marine Corps
    Facebook ADD

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Paladin View Post
    The drop rate rate for lord Xax to get the souls sucks ***, just saying, I have been busting my balls using pots day and night and only got 2! thats ridiculous,
    and after all my hard work and money spent, I GUARANTEE I fail to get it because I WILL not get 8 more, its dumb!!!
    ml is 500b dont waste pot for more

I do, and still not getting anthing, Im so pissed about this
    not funny, as much I put in, I should have it, its basically an item thy dont want us to have,

Facebook ADD

uness your a god status, its a joke

Facebook ADD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast