Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch Notes: October 6th, 2017

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolizard View Post
    Firstly, when are the ERs to be summoned? Does not say in the patch notes.
    The "Home" screen says both ERs will be summoned twice: Oct. 9 and Oct. 11.

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
    and chance we could get to be able to have separate sorting for separate tabs in the raid menu? i go to new, active, and complete for different reason and it would be nice to not have to keep changing the sorting every time i need to change the tab
    it would also be nice if the game could remember the settings we choose for the raid tabs. having to always reclick the summon only button on the summon tab is a bit annoying.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolizard View Post
    Firstly, when are the ERs to be summoned? Does not say in the patch notes.

Anyone, confirm or deny?
    Edit: Looted a Jack and got 2x brown hooves, and a mask. No bug here.
    Edit2: Looks like the Jack Steeds are back in the new tab.
    Got burning hooves. Looks like something was changed meanwhile or I just was very very unlucky (as usual).

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Can we get Tainted Erebus' CD to 42h like the rest in the line up to Guilbert?

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Legion boost
    I liked it because: Legion boost
    Maybe we could: Add a magic that maximizes dmg to 2x FS or something?

This week I didn't care for: I love it all
    I didn't like it because: n/a
    Instead, let's: Find a way to make questing rewarding again?

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    General from NIP doesn't show up in Passive window.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    In game the Zombie ER treasure box button shows Harvested Crystals for Epic Tier.
    But it's not mentioned here in patch notes, and not shown on the loot poster.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Casillia View Post
    In game the Zombie ER treasure box button shows Harvested Crystals for Epic Tier.
    But it's not mentioned here in patch notes, and not shown on the loot poster.
    Kazeraa needs her food!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Legion boost and the mount
    I liked it because: its a boost and i left the game for 2 years and Came back to fined every thing i own is outdated so this mount is a big deal for me .
    Maybe we could: raise the HP and Drop rate of Brow hoofs 13 jacks killed and Zero Brown hoofs so far... is it some thing intended ? what gives .

This week I didn't care for: the expedition Set ( its not unique ) so chance for getting the same item is high and i don't like to Gamble .
    since the Odds are not in my favor .
    I didn't like it because: its a high risk & low return deal.
    Instead, let's: make Gear Unique that way at some point i can get all my Gear and not risk wasting a Ton of cash playing the Dumb odds ... or just put it in bazaar for a reasonable price . last thing maybe Have more PC sales before any Major Events or big Expeditions

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Some thing bothering me about this game .. people and Games change and improve with time especially if they are financially prosperous and Satisfied .... So it feels strange i left the Game for some time around 2 years and came back to fined no improvements in any thing worth mentioning ... the Interface is the Same the Delay on loading is the Same some lag on switching every now and then a crash every now and then for flash shock wave chrome ... the Dmg of every tire raised to insane values and almost all the Old gear and Legions are obsolete and useless with no upgrades or catching up mechanics for old stuff ... the tool tips changed to show the chance of procs which was a good thing but why is it only for the new gear is changing the old ones to much work ? a ton of high Hp Raids and a Ton of Event only Gear which was shocking craft seemed only Event based and those who miss it just have to live with it ...

so i kept thinking its a "flash game" so cant ask much of it but if the Concept is a Success and simple why not switch it to Unity for example that way you can put it on Steam and other platforms with ease .. and be able to get more income and Sales and bigger Customer base and finally have more Options to Play /improve on.. flash will limit this game potential .

But for argues Sake if the Game Devs mined set is gonna stay with flash the question will be are you able and is there a chance to improve the UI and the Different parts of the game and the annoying Delay in loading ?

+ its a vanity Game why cant we see the Stats /Dmg of players and legions when we check profile ..again am thinking flash is limiting the possibilities of having more to work with .

Last am starting to think its easier to just go and Gather some able minds and kick-start a new Game with the Same concept but better then wait for improvements here ...
    am i wrong in my assumption? can you blame people for waiting more and expecting better given you guys had alot of time and Success with this game when will we See the Next step in evolution for this game and for this Gathering of capable Game makers .

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadstory View Post
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Legion boost and the mount
    I liked it because: its a boost and i left the game for 2 years and Came back to fined every thing i own is outdated so this mount is a big deal for me .
    Maybe we could: raise the HP and Drop rate of Brow hoofs 13 jacks killed and Zero Brown hoofs so far... is it some thing intended ? what gives .

This week I didn't care for: the expedition Set ( its not unique ) so chance for getting the same item is high and i don't like to Gamble .
    since the Odds are not in my favor .
    I didn't like it because: its a high risk & low return deal.
    Instead, let's: make Gear Unique that way at some point i can get all my Gear and not risk wasting a Ton of cash playing the Dumb odds ... or just put it in bazaar for a reasonable price . last thing maybe Have more PC sales before any Major Events or big Expeditions
    you missed a bit of the patch notes, the relic pack set uses the new item pack rules. you wont get any duplicates until you have gotten one of every item the first time.

so one whole set of that gear is exactly 300PC. once have your first whole set, then you can just buy which ever piece you want directly if you want more than one set.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    IF we're not going to get anything new, can we run the NMQ quest event again? I want the pillagers personal essence ._.
    (1:23) Mehmonkie: I still cast my vote for Sycall as mod

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    @ Snowstar thanks and true i missed that part.. good finally a move in the right direction ... now to get some PC sales going .. cause 300 pc is around 45 $ thats a bit expansive for my taste but with a sale its in my range . anyhow still good news on the Gear.

Still though is there any chance in raising the HP or drop rate from Jacks raid :S ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12