Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch Notes: September 22nd, 2017

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    need use for "Spectral Howler" ingredients least let us craft sp's with it or something really big that require a lot of them

Sister of Radiance

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    and once again, raids with *LOTS* of old craft formulas that new players will know thing about without any kind of attempt to bring those craft formulas to view.

this is something that has to drive new players pure nuts. I know what I am looking for with them and it annoys me even.

if its really too hard to bring the old craft formulas into the new tab or to just make a current tab (wont even think of asking for the proper solution of us being able to flag formulas), could there maybe just be an official post that summarizes the crafts from the raids? the kessov items are spread all over the place and could easily see someone missing part of them.
    THIS ^^
    It's just plain laziness that the devs don't do this. They used to then they just stopped. Also how hard would it be for them to add new crafts to all these old WR/ER even if it's just boosts to the gear you get from these raids.
    The Devs are just getting lazier and lazier it's like they don't give a crap about this game anymore. There used to be a time when they cared and added good content. Now all the seem to do is release deadlies and premiums

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Time for new runes
    In citadel and crafting...

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by paully View Post
    THIS ^^
    It's just plain laziness that the devs don't do this. They used to then they just stopped. Also how hard would it be for them to add new crafts to all these old WR/ER even if it's just boosts to the gear you get from these raids.
    The Devs are just getting lazier and lazier it's like they don't give a crap about this game anymore. There used to be a time when they cared and added good content. Now all the seem to do is release deadlies and premiums
    Lena did it, after she left it stopped really being done.

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    yet again, WR related items not moved to "NEW" or even to the top of "EVENTS" craft tabs. come on, guys..

what a nightmare for new players.
    ~Shakezoola ~ ~Immortal~ ~Kronos II~

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolizard View Post
    Lena did it, after she left it stopped really being done.
    perhaps, but then just assign the task to someone else

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Maybe we could: Return any crit damage ( boar or Epoch ) mount for sale again or release a new crit damage mount.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    So we're putting semi-prems behind chests now? Is this some poorly veiled attempt at pulling another Tollo-like scenario on a smaller scale now that everyone's complacent? It's not working with me.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Stop trollin your customers and make craft for 10 troops from box or 5 mount to craft into the troop.
    Now RGN is chasing away customers again, please for once think with your loyal playerbase

my2cents
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean I am not after you!

Sister of Radiance Achievements's Avatar

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Could you throw out some Bag-Palooza in MP again? Loved it last time (but without Pots!)
    A unique 250PC Exalted Chest to buy would be cool also

Quote Originally Posted by Superzooi View Post
    Stop trollin your customers and make craft for 10 troops from box or 5 mount to craft into the troop.
    Now RGN is chasing away customers again, please for once think with your loyal playerbase

my2cents
    that box would not be nearly so bad if they reduced down the percentages on the mount and troop considerably. it would still be some hassle to get the final unique items, but with the non-uniques over 50% and knowing how the game rerolls invalid results which means the troop becomes even more likely as you go along, fishing out the unique items it just a money sink.

of course there is also always the token idea that has been long offered. each chest also drop a token and then for some number of the tokens you can craft the unique items. the devs can set the token costs as high as they like (say even higher than the average odds of the number of chests needed to randomly fish out the unique items if need be) but at least then there would be a point certain you would have the items if you bought enough chests.

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Gens update
    I liked it because: More steed and troop chance

This week I didn't care for: Arcane Anomaly chest
    I didn't like it because: random chests suck big time, because I SPENT 500 PCS AND STILL DIDN'T GET THE TROOP AND I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING QUITTING THE GAME, THAT'S WHY!
    Instead, let's: Either increase the drop chances for the best item in them or offer it as a direct purchase later in the game
    Take a look at my eyes and then say you don't see all the depthlessness you seek to make you feel worthless

^
    Or trade 10 troop for it. It is fair price to ask when you can also get magics. This guy only 50 PC troop tier in reality.

while it's not too bad result for me (300 PC) but i felt i got test and try to see how much they can get away with this.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I think some mounts should also be upgraded with runes, at least mechanical ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGStriker View Post
    I think some mounts should also be upgraded with runes, at least mechanical ones.
    this would be a good use for the fodder we been making since last Halloween that they never made any use for besides making jack's steed.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    any chance we can get a list of the troops/runes added?

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedx View Post
    Also, Inquisitor Marieth still doesn't show up in the Passive window/panel.
    Yeah, thought this got solved but it did not. Have a fix request in for the upcoming build so hopefully it'll go in this Friday instead.

The breakdown for Annihilate is:
    • 13% chance to deal 125% damage, 300% damage against Construct and an additional 200% if you own it
    • 2% chance to deal 600% damage

The 600% damage amount is separate from everything else listed in there. We can look into some possible lang improvements if this still feels confusing for folks.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Special one-day flash-sale offer]
    I liked it because: [I'm glad that I waited so long for this special one-day flash-sale offer. I got Utym, Archangel Cermarina, Aliyah and Tinkerballa - all only for 600 PC. So Im very satisfied. So other things of this week is good too, but I like this most.]
    Maybe we could: [I did this only to get Utym, so I will not repeat this in future; Also please return of some retired complete sets in boxes every for 20 PC; for example Champion Jouster Set, Wraith Illusion Set, Shadow Set; for Vanity slot]

This week I didn't care for: [Arcane Anomaly Chest]
    I didn't like it because: [Nothing interesting for me]
    Instead, let's: [-]

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Yeah, thought this got solved but it did not. Have a fix request in for the upcoming build so hopefully it'll go in this Friday instead.

The breakdown for Annihilate is:
    • 13% chance to deal 125% damage, 300% damage against Construct and an additional 200% if you own it
    • 2% chance to deal 600% damage

The 600% damage amount is separate from everything else listed in there. We can look into some possible lang improvements if this still feels confusing for folks.

You can hire me, and I can do all the writing for the description for Set Items/Magics/Generals/Troops/Armaments/Etc. I have a degree in English, and I specialize in creative writing/writing; I just graduated this spring.

(Also I live in Minnesota, so I would only be an online consultant. You can just send me information for new items via Email in an excel or word document, and I can write up the item descriptions. Also, I can update old/previous item descriptions to make them the same/consistent with current item descriptions; vice-versa.)

Thank you, and you're welcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12