Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patch Notes: September 15th, 2017

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Maybe we could: Return any crit damage ( boar or Epoch ) mount for sale again or release a new crit damage mount.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Poor stam build haha thats funny.
    Ninja - Occasional Genius - Beer Taster - Air Guitar Luthier - Retired Philosoper - Member of the Ice Brigadiers

World Mender

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    So, I spend 12k+ energy questing and get maybe 10k Stat Points. Then I spend 3.5k stamina hitting Deadlies and get over a million Stat Points.

When is the fact that questing gets under two orders of magnitude less stat points for investment going to be addressed? Oh, and then to salt the wound, it takes ridiculous amounts of energy to actually get any of the loot items from questing and the bosses' alternate loot is garbage.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffonSpade View Post
    So, I spend 12k+ energy questing and get maybe 10k Stat Points. Then I spend 3.5k stamina hitting Deadlies and get over a million Stat Points.

When is the fact that questing gets under two orders of magnitude less stat points for investment going to be addressed? Oh, and then to salt the wound, it takes ridiculous amounts of energy to actually get any of the loot items from questing and the bosses' alternate loot is garbage.
    I absolutely agree that Energy is getting the shafted for returns in questing. I just don't think the proper solution is to make it so energy can do everything and leave stam only good for raids. What's the point of having any stam at all if every raid ends up allowing you to use energy while questing still doesn't allow you to use stam?

Ask them to fix the rewards from questing and I'll support you. Ask them to let energy work on all raids and I'm going to protest.

*shrug*
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Have to agree with Ahlyis here: Ene ist allready usable for all Elites and Deadlys. Thats ok. But it would make no sense to make is usable for every Raid. Then we dont need seperate ressources anymore... A year ago all ppl complained about ene being to strong iirc. I still like stam more (cause i can use it faster ), but still think ene with Elites and Deadlies has got a nice buff (which is why i added a lot the last year)... And I think the game is not only about SP. Most legendary items are only getable with a lot of ene.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123