Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: September 15th, 2017

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    question that is of very little importance....is the "Rhaz'gahthok"ER supposed to be the same as the "Rhaz'gathok" in the text for the Demonic gateway? if so there's a typo there.....like i said not really important but though i'd point it out if so

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Echthros, Scourge of West Kruna and that high tier ER
    I liked it because: more stat points coming in...

This week I didn't care for: Worm Lord
    I didn't like it because: Planet coins please...

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Brrr, 10T ER, even more two of them. Who need to play all day long to get them?

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    sure it's great to have all that raids, instead of ,empty' week.
    i'm very happy about that - still i would prefer to know earlier what's coming at me...

Quote Originally Posted by SEGStriker View Post
    Brrr, 10T ER, even more two of them. Who need to play all day long to get them?
    that makes six for me :)
    and i plan to hit with 1s. the thing is however, i'm not interested in max tier on any of them.

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by VCorvinus View Post
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Echthros, Scourge of West Kruna and that high tier ER
    I liked it because: more stat points coming in...

This week I didn't care for: Worm Lord
    I didn't like it because: Planet coins please...
    Do you REALLY expect a prem like Worm Lord to be free... Or cheap even...
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Inquisitor bonus still not showing in Buff display, 5pg sure the passive 2% is working?
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean I am not after you!

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytonde View Post
    Whole point of making direct stats for top tier is they are much more attractive to powerful players, and less desirable for weaker ones so the newer players don't feel obligated to hit MT - allowing higher than normal MT's so the ER isn't done in 10 seconds for higher level players.
    true, but when the extra stats for the final 5T damage is just 200, it is kind of let down. diminishing returns I get yes, but that is like hitting brick wall

still 200 A/D/P for 5T damage, even with no magics, is probably better than could get anywhere else for high levels.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Echy ^_^
    I liked it because: it is old dirty demon i hitted some years ago
    Maybe we could: add some upgrades to archdemon?

This week I didn't care for: tiers on rhaz
    I didn't like it because: spending 2 lvls for hitting 5more t dmg only for 200 stats isnt look good for me.
    Instead, let's: tiers on many ER/WR are giving stats (mostly) till 10t. afterwards it is only for high dmg hitters. if someone with low/average dmg will spent whole week clicking that @EVIL BOSS@ he will get a lot of levels but not too much add to his` hits power. i think you must add smth to that likeyou did with community tiers.

З.Ы. new gen crafts btw is more like get 10000 smth -> craft 100 smth-> receive 1 item
    its not the best idea.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Is the worm lord good enough? It doesn't look so good, because no passive bonuses, etc.BTW, I think it is time to switch bonus items - I am sure everybody have enough of anti-qwil items (starbolt assassin set, several times) There are other outdated sets that could be used as bonus replacement - depth dweller, shadow-slip assassin, oroc illusion and other very old sets! Do you agree?

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Is the worm lord good enough? It doesn't look so good, because no passive bonuses, etc.BTW, I think it is time to switch bonus items - I am sure everybody have enough of anti-qwil items (starbolt assassin set, several times) There are other outdated sets that could be used as bonus replacement - depth dweller, shadow-slip assassin, oroc illusion and other very old sets! Do you agree?
    heh with 350 mounts owned wormlord can mimic 100%+ of mount damage. might be no passive but he does more damage then your mount

Starbolts should stay where it is for now. not everyone has full set RNG is never nice that way. Its also a good free starter crit set.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Is the worm lord good enough? It doesn't look so good
    I just posted a 5.4t hit to destroyers. It includes the damage breakdown. Of that 5.4t Worm-lord accounted for more than 1.7t! And that was just one hit.

So yeah, I'd say he's good enough.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by M333 View Post
    This week I didn't care for: tiers on rhaz
    I didn't like it because: spending 2 lvls for hitting 5more t dmg only for 200 stats isnt look good for me.
    Then don't hit that high?

The tiers on Rhaz are fine. There's nothing special at the 10t tier that you "have" to go after.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

World Mender
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    The tiers on Rhaz are fine. There's nothing special at the 10t tier that you "have" to go after.
    Unless you have Bosso an/or Zaboo, then worth doing it once.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Dont like the ER's not great rewards, Echy well same old nothing new in it...........would like to see some old WR back with stuff I missed over last 18 months or so

Disciple of the Traveller
    the one real complaint about this update is an old standing issue really. you are rerunning an old event, it has several craft formulas associated with it that are not all in once place and not all entirely obvious where to look for.

why do you not make some kind of attempt to bring the crafts associated with this WR (or any other event for that matter) to some place that they are easy to find during the event. I can well imagine fairly new players having no clue that the armour set that etchy drops has 2 or 3 upgrades to it and wondering just what the big deal of the WR dropping 3 copies of it is. not that they are currently even the best free anti-demon gear, they still are fodder for the various AP counters and scaling units.

simplest right now would just be to move them to the "new" tab and just let it be understood to mean "new and current". best would be to have a separate "current" tab in the craft tables. or maybe have a way to search the crafts by raid name (likely lots of overhead and time to set up) that brings up all of the crafts that items from that raid are part of? but what ever you do, it needs to be organized so that you are bring out all the associated crafts that go with the event.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    the one real complaint about this update is an old standing issue really. you are rerunning an old event, it has several craft formulas associated with it that are not all in once place and not all entirely obvious where to look for.

why do you not make some kind of attempt to bring the crafts associated with this WR (or any other event for that matter) to some place that they are easy to find during the event. I can well imagine fairly new players having no clue that the armour set that etchy drops has 2 or 3 upgrades to it and wondering just what the big deal of the WR dropping 3 copies of it is. not that they are currently even the best free anti-demon gear, they still are fodder for the various AP counters and scaling units.

simplest right now would just be to move them to the "new" tab and just let it be understood to mean "new and current". best would be to have a separate "current" tab in the craft tables. or maybe have a way to search the crafts by raid name (likely lots of overhead and time to set up) that brings up all of the crafts that items from that raid are part of? but what ever you do, it needs to be organized so that you are bring out all the associated crafts that go with the event.
    It would be great for us to be able to click on watch or track on some crafts so we keep them in the new/current craft page. This would be great for those who are working toward a specific goal that takes long than they'd normally stay in the new tab, or a new player working on an old task.

World Mender
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    I wish that we could continue to update these older sets. I loved the free crit anti demon set. Heck it doesn't even need to be up to current levels. Just make it the demon version of starbolts that so many of us free players are using. It allows us to enchant than the way we want and use another slot.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [New Premium: Worm-Lord]
    I liked it because: [Awesome unit!]
    Maybe we could: [Return of some retired complete sets in boxes – every for 20 PC; for example Champion Jouster Set, Wraith Illusion Set, Shadow Set; for Vanity slot]

This week I didn't care for: [Putrefaction Plating]
    I didn't like it because: [I will not buy this set]
    Instead, let's: [Already told previous time]
    Last edited by Paulus; 18th September 2017 at 18:37.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Worm-Lord
    I liked it because: It was better than i thought it would be
    Maybe we could: Have more hidden items in the game

This week I didn't care for: New raid being stamina Only
    I didn't like it because: Alot of the bigger raids have this option and i like it
    Instead, let's: Add more options for Energy use - Raids or Questing like new items that drop after 50 and 100 times through a quest area.
    Ninja - Occasional Genius - Beer Taster - Air Guitar Luthier - Retired Philosoper - Member of the Ice Brigadiers

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    This week I didn't care for: New raid being stamina Only
    I didn't like it because: Alot of the bigger raids have this option and i like it
    Instead, let's: Add more options for Energy use - Raids or Questing like new items that drop after 50 and 100 times through a quest area.
    No! NO NO NO!

Us poor stam builds are already being punished enough. If you make everything open to energy, then you better make everything open to stam too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast