Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: September 15th, 2017

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar

Patch Notes: September 15th, 2017

Scheduled Maintenance

Features

New Premium: Worm-Lord
    Worm-Lord has arrived! Available to slay your enemies until September 29th, 2017 for 130 PC.
    Worm-Lord (Unique Troop - Goblin, Any, Any)
    There are many worm riders, those goblins who can claim mastery over the giant worm selected as their steed. But only one can claim mastery over them all.
    Attack: 5,000
    Defense: 5,000
    Riding Dirty:
    • 12% chance to deal 200,000 damage; Extra 10,000 damage for each unique Mount owned; Gains 30 Attack and Defense for each unique Mount owned; Whenever a mount Procs, Worm-Lord mimics 30% of that damage plus 1% for every 5 unique Mounts owned

Limited Offers!
    Following the weekly Limited Offer rotation, the following are 20% off until September 22nd.
    Putrefaction Plating (Chest)
    4. Next, he removed the monster's flesh and clothed himself in it.

Yes. This was the armor befitting a warrior of his status. It fit and moved with him like a second skin, and he immediately felt stronger with it on. With this, no foe could stand before him.

None would dare.
    Attack: 2,900
    Defense: 3,000
    Riding Dirty:
    • 10% chance to deal 50,000 damage; Extra 10,000 damage for each unique piece of Putrefaction set owned; Extra 32% damage against Guild raids; Increases Player's Honor by 190

New Raid: Demonic Gateway
    This new Demon raid is available as a permanent addition to the Citadel!
    Name Size Race Max Players Magics Timer Cooldown Raid Health Summoner Loot Loot
    Demonic Gateway Colossal Demon 250 5 96 48 Normal: 320,000,000,000,000 Heavy Stat Bag x4 Common: Brown and Grey Torn Grand Crusade Banner
    Hard: 400,000,000,000,000 Uncommon: Green and Blue Torn Grand Crusade Banner
    Legendary: 520,000,000,000,000 Rare: Purple and Orange Grand Crusade Banner
    Nightmare: 832,000,000,000,000 Epic: Brown, Grey, Green, Blue, Purple and Orange Grand Crusade Banner, Hell Hunter's Clawing Minion

Events

Echthros, Scourge of West Kruna
    "Jamus! Your wretched lips speak deceit, while the blood in your veins screams the truth of its ancient debt. Your ancestor swore his oaths. West Kruna belongs to me, and every wretched soul that walks its lands will burn beneath my gaze..." -- Echthros
    This is a 120 hour, timed event, starting on Friday, September 15th, 2017.
    This raid has 2 magic slots. We will use Begone, Fiends! and Hell's Knell.
    Echthros, Scourge of West Kruna is categorized as Colossal, Demon, Underground.
    • On Hit Drops: Brown, Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, and Orange Scourge Scrap
    • Common Loot: Brown and Grey Scourge Scrap
    • Uncommon Loot: Green and Blue Scourge Scrap
    • Rare Loot: Purple and Orange Scourge Scrap
    • This raid also contains equipment, magics and other guaranteed drops as you make your way up the Loot Tiers.

Community Rewards for Echthros, Scourge of West Kruna!

There are 6 tiers of Community Rewards integrated into Echthros, Scourge of West Kruna.
    Each tier has both a Community Goal and a Personal Goal.
    You must reach the Personal Goal in order to receive the rewards, even if the Community has reached its top goal.
    Rewards will be cumulative (ie: if you reach Tier 3, you will receive rewards for Tiers 1-3).
    The Community Reward in-game tracking system will update once an hour.
    Tier Personal Goal Community Goal Rewards
    1 150,000,000,000 100,000,000,000,000 Stat: Attack x60
    Stat: Defense x60
    2 3,000,000,000,000 2,000,000,000,000,000 Stat: Attack x100
    Stat: Defense x100
    Stat: Perception x100
    3 5,000,000,000,000 4,000,000,000,000,000 Demon Sphere
    Stat: Attack x200
    Stat: Defense x200
    Stat: Perception x200
    4 10,000,000,000,000 8,000,000,000,000,000 Pitchfork Token
    Stat: Attack x210
    Stat: Defense x210
    Stat: Perception x210
    5 15,000,000,000,000 15,000,000,000,000,000 Pitchfork Token x2
    Stat: Attack x220
    Stat: Defense x220
    Stat: Perception x220
    6 20,000,000,000,000 18,000,000,000,000,000 Pitchfork Token x3
    Stat: Attack x260
    Stat: Defense x260
    Stat: Perception x260
    Note: Tier colors used to improve readability and do not represent any sort of rarity system.

(New) Event Raid: Rhaz'gahthok Maw of the Abyss!
    This is a 24 hour, timed event which will be summoned twice on September 15th and 19th.
    This raid is categorized as Colossal, Demon, Underground.
    • Common Loot: Brown and Grey Third Eye
    • Uncommon Loot: Green and Blue Third Eye
    • Rare Loot: Purple and Orange Third Eye
    • This raid also contains guaranteed drops as you make your way up the Loot Tiers.

Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Was looking forward to Worm-Lord and was amazed, that there is a new Raid and a new Event Raid!
    I liked it because: Wasn't expecting at least the ER...
    Maybe we could: Surprise us more often

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Yes, very happy with the surprises! Maybe you guys should disable the calendar more often...

Also, a full week of pitchfork tokens is pretty awesome.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    A 10t top tier ER.. nice. I like it.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Can we please lower the recipe costs for crafting Raid Essences??

For example, I'm still crafting the Arcane Essence in the citadel in order to craft the Pit of Bones raid essence. (I have 13/30 Arcane Essence)---Thus, I can't even start crafting this new raid essence until I'm done crafting Pit of Bone.

Also, please reduce the timers on crafting items from the citadel. Because now you're adding a 360hr timer to craft this new essence.

Maybe reduce the crafting times by 50-66% for recipe items (ex: Arcane essence, Arcane oil, etc.) and lower the timers for Raid Essences by 33-50%. Please. Takes too long.

I can't keep up with these essences.

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    This week I didn't care for: Demon Month
    I didn't like it because: Already said it, but I kinda... Made... And entire Demon + Angel patch... And I feel that work was for nothing.
    Instead, let's: I would say consider more player-made posts that have tons of content such as mine, but that would make me sound selfish. Oh wait...
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedx View Post
    Can we please lower the recipe costs for crafting Raid Essences??

For example, I'm still crafting the Arcane Essence in the citadel in order to craft the Pit of Bones raid essence. (I have 13/30 Arcane Essence)---Thus, I can't even start crafting this new raid essence until I'm done crafting Pit of Bone.

Also, please reduce the timers on crafting items from the citadel. Because now you're adding a 360hr timer to craft this new essence.

Maybe reduce the crafting times by 50-66% for Citadel items. Please. Takes too long.

I can't keep up with these essences.
    Arcane essence is the only thing in Wizard tower to make since you should own all the raids in there already. So I say just suck it up and wait. Not trying to be rude of course.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Sorry, I mis-read that.

Note: Don't read forum posts on an Iphone.

Spell Slinger

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Great premium, nice WR surprise... nice new ER but no pots?
    Na ArmorGames hledáme členy pro naší gildu CZ+SK !

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Curator View Post
    So... we have to personally hit 18 ~quintillion~ to max community loot?

I think someone added a few too many zeros to that line.
    Nope... Says 20t...

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: decent MT on wr and er and generous direct stats
    I liked it because: double er summon - yes please!
    Maybe we could: bring back chance for mach in Etchy - makes looting extra exciting

This week I didn't care for: North Korea launching a second missile over Japan.
    I didn't like it because: South Korea brings all the boys to the yard - and North Korea is jelly of dat milkshake.
    Instead, let's: git jiggy wit it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    This week I didn't care for: Demon Month
    I didn't like it because: Already said it, but I kinda... Made... And entire Demon + Angel patch... And I feel that work was for nothing.
    Instead, let's: I would say consider more player-made posts that have tons of content such as mine, but that would make me sound selfish. Oh wait...
    We get it, you put a lot of work into it and feel like it was wasted. Stop beating the dead horse. They're not going to use it unless they contact you and if they haven't by now they're not going to. Stop spamming about it every week and just let it go.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Driger View Post
    We get it, you put a lot of work into it and feel like it was wasted. Stop beating the dead horse. They're not going to use it unless they contact you and if they haven't by now they're not going to. Stop spamming about it every week and just let it go.
    I only started "spamming" about it due to Demon month... Plus if you play on Kasan, you would know being annoying is all I can do ;*

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Driger View Post
    in fairness a simple comment in the suggestion thread along the lines of "we will look into this, no promises" is mainly all that being asked for.

World Mender
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    I only started "spamming" about it due to Demon month... Plus if you play on Kasan, you would know being annoying is all I can do ;*
    Don't worry, I'm not on Kasan but I do know being annoying is all you can do, just from the forums here.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by ODragon View Post
    Don't worry, I'm not on Kasan but I do know being annoying is all you can do, just from the forums here.
    I wouldn't say annoying. I prefer to the term "Special Snowflake". Suits me much better

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Worm-Lord, amazing premium been waiting it for long
    I liked it because: Super amazing Premium, and the price is very good for such ability.
    Maybe we could: pause power creeping for now because this premium is really BIG.

This week I didn't care for: Event Raids
    I didn't like it because: 10t top tier for nothing but direct stats.
    Instead, let's: create new WR/ERs with a better loot that even newer players would be interested in hitting for.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by BS_Fear View Post
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Worm-Lord, amazing premium been waiting it for long
    I liked it because: Super amazing Premium, and the price is very good for such ability.
    Maybe we could: pause power creeping for now because this premium is really BIG.

Instead, let's: create new WR/ERs with a better loot that even newer players would be interested in hitting for.
    Whole point of making direct stats for top tier is they are much more attractive to powerful players, and less desirable for weaker ones so the newer players don't feel obligated to hit MT - allowing higher than normal MT's so the ER isn't done in 10 seconds for higher level players.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by BS_Fear View Post

With the power creep, thinking about "better" loot for new players is kinda hard. Be happy we even got these ERs for free SP and pot farming. Not to mention Familiar for Bosso

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    With the power creep, thinking about "better" loot for new players is kinda hard. Be happy we even got these ERs for free SP and pot farming. Not to mention Familiar for Bosso
    that's only my opinion, also it wasn't meant to be shared to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast