Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch Notes: September 8th, 2017

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    just curious, any reason the skull crackers legion shows up 4 time in the community loot tiers?
    Maybe because tiers aren't cumulative, who knows...

Anyway, I think it is better to "upgrade" old legions instead of introducing new ones. This Skull Crackers legion could be very good with 70 troops and 20+ generals.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Both like and dislike for Vathik updates:
    Liked increase in guild coins, increase in magic slots. Increased number of magic slots means, you don't have to worry that much about switching them out at the very end, so that's a slight increase in life quality.

Huge dislike for increasing drops THAT MUCH and no higher tiers. The numbers I see in the (nearly) MS tiers, feel quite alright as MS tier, but not at 70T -.- just not. There's still no reward for going higher then 70T, though you should know there's players already who can do 7q on this raid... so still complete fail at cartering this to high level players.
    alea iacta est

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by tamashii View Post
    Both like and dislike for Vathik updates:
    Liked increase in guild coins, increase in magic slots. Increased number of magic slots means, you don't have to worry that much about switching them out at the very end, so that's a slight increase in life quality.

Huge dislike for increasing drops THAT MUCH and no higher tiers. The numbers I see in the (nearly) MS tiers, feel quite alright as MS tier, but not at 70T -.- just not. There's still no reward for going higher then 70T, though you should know there's players already who can do 7q on this raid... so still complete fail at cartering this to high level players.
    Have to agree, this raid shouldn't even have lower tiers since it was supposed to be an honor dump. Now its just a distraction encouraging newer players to hit it instead of camps that they should be hitting. Camp participation down, higher players still having to way overhit camps and no other honor dump if they don't want to.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    What we really need is few more camps with vols potential for loot, also for the adventure players couple more adventures and guild raids with vol potentials for loot plus sp. I think all types of players would be happy with that

GANNICUS: Demigod
    Leader of ACE

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Anyone know the base stats for Tome of Binding and Horn of Krix'amon'tis ?
    Seems weird that someone who didnt buy them have the same stats as me ( kind of regret buying them tbh )
    I just dont see any difference in their stats and/or LP when i put them in the legion

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooktook View Post
    Anyone know the base stats for Tome of Binding and Horn of Krix'amon'tis ?
    Seems weird that someone who didnt buy them have the same stats as me ( kind of regret buying them tbh )
    I just dont see any difference in their stats and/or LP when i put them in the legion
    Tome of Binding
    Attack:850
    Defense:750

Horn of Krix'amon'tis
    Attack:1000
    Defense:500

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Did someone forget to summon the Raid today?
    Playing since 7th April 2016
    December 3rd 2016: 887
    Current level: 1205 (August 16th 2017)

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayera View Post
    Did someone forget to summon the Raid today?
    well there is no exact official time to summon them. and is good to keep in mind 5th planet's offices are in California. so your local time offset may make the raids start o the wrong day and/or late in the evening.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    well there is no exact official time to summon them. and is good to keep in mind 5th planet's offices are in California. so your local time offset may make the raids start o the wrong day and/or late in the evening.
    Understandable, although it was several hours later than I've noticed one being posted before, which is why I thought someone had forgot.
    I thought a nice reminder was preferable to all the crying that may have happened, if it wasn't posted on the date. Not that I'm used to regularly seeing online gamer tantrums or anything...
    ...and it seemed to do the trick, as it was summoned pretty soon after.
    Playing since 7th April 2016
    December 3rd 2016: 887
    Current level: 1205 (August 16th 2017)

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHunter View Post
    that's a bit disappointing, won't really be able to do anything with those coins. Oh well, here's hoping for PC from them then.
    Pitchfork tokenss are as good as PC eventually. Once you get 300 of them you can exchange them for a chest that gives premiums which also can be exchanged for 250pc instead. There are ways to exchange it for PC earlier than that, but alot more inefficiently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12