Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Patch Notes: September 8th, 2017

  1. #21
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    36


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    just curious, any reason the skull crackers legion shows up 4 time in the community loot tiers?
    Maybe because tiers aren't cumulative, who knows...

    Anyway, I think it is better to "upgrade" old legions instead of introducing new ones. This Skull Crackers legion could be very good with 70 troops and 20+ generals.

  2. #22
    Farmhand tamashii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    27


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    Both like and dislike for Vathik updates:
    Liked increase in guild coins, increase in magic slots. Increased number of magic slots means, you don't have to worry that much about switching them out at the very end, so that's a slight increase in life quality.

    Huge dislike for increasing drops THAT MUCH and no higher tiers. The numbers I see in the (nearly) MS tiers, feel quite alright as MS tier, but not at 70T -.- just not. There's still no reward for going higher then 70T, though you should know there's players already who can do 7q on this raid... so still complete fail at cartering this to high level players.
    alea iacta est
    42

  3. #23
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    47


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tamashii View Post
    Both like and dislike for Vathik updates:
    Liked increase in guild coins, increase in magic slots. Increased number of magic slots means, you don't have to worry that much about switching them out at the very end, so that's a slight increase in life quality.

    Huge dislike for increasing drops THAT MUCH and no higher tiers. The numbers I see in the (nearly) MS tiers, feel quite alright as MS tier, but not at 70T -.- just not. There's still no reward for going higher then 70T, though you should know there's players already who can do 7q on this raid... so still complete fail at cartering this to high level players.
    Have to agree, this raid shouldn't even have lower tiers since it was supposed to be an honor dump. Now its just a distraction encouraging newer players to hit it instead of camps that they should be hitting. Camp participation down, higher players still having to way overhit camps and no other honor dump if they don't want to.

  4. #24
    Town Guard
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    63


    My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Rep Power
    2
    What we really need is few more camps with vols potential for loot, also for the adventure players couple more adventures and guild raids with vol potentials for loot plus sp. I think all types of players would be happy with that


    GANNICUS: Demigod
    Leader of ACE

  5. #25
    Golden Garden Monk
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    795


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    5
    Anyone know the base stats for Tome of Binding and Horn of Krix'amon'tis ?
    Seems weird that someone who didnt buy them have the same stats as me ( kind of regret buying them tbh )
    I just dont see any difference in their stats and/or LP when i put them in the legion

  6. #26
    Forum Moderator Ayah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    299


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooktook View Post
    Anyone know the base stats for Tome of Binding and Horn of Krix'amon'tis ?
    Seems weird that someone who didnt buy them have the same stats as me ( kind of regret buying them tbh )
    I just dont see any difference in their stats and/or LP when i put them in the legion
    Tome of Binding
    Attack:850
    Defense:750

    Horn of Krix'amon'tis
    Attack:1000
    Defense:500

  7. #27
    Farmhand Shayera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    16


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    0
    Did someone forget to summon the Raid today?
    Playing since 7th April 2016
    December 3rd 2016: 887
    Current level: 1205 (August 16th 2017)

  8. #28
    Disciple of the Traveller
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,807
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayera View Post
    Did someone forget to summon the Raid today?
    well there is no exact official time to summon them. and is good to keep in mind 5th planet's offices are in California. so your local time offset may make the raids start o the wrong day and/or late in the evening.

  9. #29
    Farmhand Shayera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    16


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    well there is no exact official time to summon them. and is good to keep in mind 5th planet's offices are in California. so your local time offset may make the raids start o the wrong day and/or late in the evening.
    Understandable, although it was several hours later than I've noticed one being posted before, which is why I thought someone had forgot.
    I thought a nice reminder was preferable to all the crying that may have happened, if it wasn't posted on the date. Not that I'm used to regularly seeing online gamer tantrums or anything...
    ...and it seemed to do the trick, as it was summoned pretty soon after.
    Playing since 7th April 2016
    December 3rd 2016: 887
    Current level: 1205 (August 16th 2017)

  10. #30
    Silver Arrow
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    236


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHunter View Post
    that's a bit disappointing, won't really be able to do anything with those coins. Oh well, here's hoping for PC from them then.
    Pitchfork tokenss are as good as PC eventually. Once you get 300 of them you can exchange them for a chest that gives premiums which also can be exchanged for 250pc instead. There are ways to exchange it for PC earlier than that, but alot more inefficiently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Patch Notes: September 1st, 2017
    By Mouse in forum Change/Update Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 7th September 2017, 13:25
  2. Patch Notes: May 5th, 2017
    By Mouse in forum Change/Update Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12th May 2017, 20:03
  3. Patch Notes: September 2, 2016
    By Mimzy in forum Change/Update Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 7th September 2016, 17:06
  4. Patch Notes: September 28, 2010
    By Cleomedes in forum Change/Update Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th September 2010, 20:03
  5. Patch Notes: September 25, 2010
    By Cleomedes in forum Change/Update Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th September 2010, 04:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •