Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: September 8th, 2017

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar

Patch Notes: September 8th, 2017

Scheduled Maintenance
    Features

Eternal Dawn Chests Return!
    For one week only Eternal Dawn Chests have returned and now include recipes for the new Inner Demon set!
    Component 1 Component 2 Component 3 Component 4 Component 5 Component 6 = Result
    Green Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin - - - = Inner Demon's Decree
    Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin - - - = Inner Demon's Bite
    Brown Eternal Dawn Coin Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin - - = Inner Demon's Helm
    Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Green Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin - - = Inner Demon's Plate
    Brown Eternal Dawn Coin Green Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin - - - = Inner Demon's Gauntlets
    Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Green Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin - - = Inner Demon's Leggings
    Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin - - - = Inner Demon's Sabatons
    Brown Eternal Dawn Coin Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin - - = Inner Demon's Allegiance
    Brown Eternal Dawn Coin Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Green Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin = Inner Demon’s Nightmare
    Brown Eternal Dawn Coin Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Green Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin - = Inquisitor Marieth
    Brown Eternal Dawn Coin Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Green Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin = Demonspur
    Brown Eternal Dawn Coin Blue Eternal Dawn Coin Orange Eternal Dawn Coin - - - = Horn of Krix'amon'tis
    Grey Eternal Dawn Coin Green Eternal Dawn Coin Purple Eternal Dawn Coin - - - = Tome of Binding

Limited Offers!
    Following the weekly Limited Offer rotation, the following are 20% off until September 15th, 2017.

Corruptor's Crown (Helmet)
    3. Why weren't the bards singing more songs about his great exploits? Why weren't the people more grateful for his protection? If no one was going to appreciate his deeds, perhaps they should be reminded of his power.

He returned to Putrefaction's corpse and fashioned a crown from its head. The skull draped over his face, always glistening with an unhealthy sheen, and made his eyes grow fever bright.
    Attack: 2,900
    Defense: 3,000
    Insidious Corruption:
    • 10% chance to deal 50,000 damage; Extra 10,000 damage for each unique piece of Putrefaction set owned; Extra 32% damage against Guild raids; Increases Player's Honor by 190

Volatile Stamina Potion Bundle
    For one week only Volatile Stamina Potion Bundles are available from the Bazaar!

Promo Code
    • S17STA
      • Awards 2 Volatile Stamina Potions
      • Valid until September 15th, 2017

Vathik Updates
    Vathik has received the following changes:
    • Summary of Changes
    • Increased Magic slots from 2 to 4.
    • Common drops (Stat Points) have been increased from the 2b tier and up.
    • Uncommon drops (Guild Tokens) have been increased from the 150b tier and up.
    • Epic drops (Red Ancient Jewelry) have been increased at all tiers.

Events

Event Raid: Dasuthaad's Rising
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore
    In hell, the dead never rest easy. But when the damned swarm to compel the cadavers of Tor'gyyl it can only mean that Dasuthaad is preparing to rise from the pit and claim the realm of the living.
    This is a 72 hour, timed event which will be summoned on Friday, September 8th.
    This raid has 2 magic slots. We will use Guster's Fault and Raise Dead.
    This raid is categorized as Colossal, War, Demon, Undead, Dragon.
    • On Hit Drops: Brown, Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, and Orange Demon Bone
    • Common Loot: Brown and Grey Demon Bone
    • Uncommon Loot: Green and Blue Demon Bone
    • Rare Loot: Purple and Orange Demon Bone
    • This raid also contains guaranteed drops as you make your way up the Loot Tiers.

Community Rewards for Dasuthaad's Rising
    There are 5 tiers of Community Rewards integrated into this raid.
    Each tier has both a Community Goal and a Personal Goal.
    You must reach the Personal Goal in order to receive the rewards, even if the Community has reached its top goal.
    Rewards will be cumulative (ie: if you reach Tier 3, you will receive rewards for Tiers 1-3).
    The Community Reward in-game tracking system will update once an hour.
    Tier Community Goal Personal Goal Rewards
    1 1,000,000,000,000 5,000,000,000 Stats x200
    Dasuthaad Chest x5
    2 50,000,000,000,000 50,000,000,000 Stats x400
    Dasuthaad Chest x10
    Skull Crackers x1
    3 120,000,000,000,000 500,000,000,000 Stats x600
    Stat: Attack x50
    Stat: Defense x50
    Stat: Perception x50
    Dasuthaad Chest x20
    Bone Golem x20
    Diseased Corpses x2
    4 150,000,000,000,000 1,500,000,000,000 Stats x800
    Stat: Attack x100
    Stat: Defense x100
    Stat: Perception x100
    Dasuthaad Chest x40
    Bone Golem x40
    Diseased Corpses x6
    Turn Undead x3
    5 300,000,000,000,000 3,000,000,000,000 Stats x1000
    Stat: Attack x150
    Stat: Defense x150
    Stat: Perception x150
    Dasuthaad Chest x60
    Bone Golem x70
    Diseased Corpses x10
    Turn Undead x6
    Skeletal Imp x1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    This is another WAR World Raid that we're resummoning for the first time. We created Community Tiers that include prizes from Phase 1 with a few stretch goals (primarily the Familiar). We'd love to know what you think about this raid especially compared to how The Scaled God was handled.

Event Raid: Books and Brimstone!
    This is a 24 hour, timed event which will be double summoned on September 11th and 13th.
    This raid is categorized as Colossal, Demon.
    • On Hit Drops: Brown, Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, and Orange Tri-Eye Medallion, Orc Battle Manual
    • Common Loot: Energy Potion, Stamina Potion
    • Uncommon Loot: Energy Potion (Greater), Stamina Potion (Greater)
    • Rare Loot: Energy Potion (Grand), Stamina Potion (Grand)
    • Epic Loot: Volatile Energy Potion, Volatile Stamina Potion
    • This raid also contains guaranteed drops as you make your way up the Loot Tiers.

Fixes, Known Issues, and Updates
    • Known Issue - Inquisitor Marieth counts herself but this is not reflected in her stats visually. She'll still deal damage as if she has 200 more A/D than is shown.
    • Fix - Pit of Bone recipes have been moved. Equipment is now found under Items -> Equipment, Mount under Items -> Mounts and Splintered Bones are now found under Stats -> Raid

Handy Feedback Format
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    404 on Dasuthaad loot tiers link

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Dasu loot link is broken (404 not found).

Edit: where's the Lockbox Key from Books and Brimstone top tier?
    Dawn of the... demons, aquatic creatures, beasts, terrors, plants, magical creatures, mysterious nightmare queens, wars, insects and whatnot! Aww yeah! <3

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    working loot table link http://vh9.5thplanetgames.com/images..._160128_3b.jpg

woo hoo, GF on WR

And hoping those are eternal dawn chests

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Loot table for Dasuthaad's Rising is 404 missing file/dead link

Quote Originally Posted by Altran View Post
    404 on Dasuthaad loot tiers link
    Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by NightHunter View Post
    working tier link http://vh9.5thplanetgames.com/images..._160128_3b.jpg

woo hoo, GF on WR

And hoping those are eternal dawn chests
    They are not. The loot is 100% unchanged from the previous summon which pre-dates Eternal Dawn.

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    This week I didn't care for: New Inner Demons set
    I didn't like it because: Every time a new demon/angel related thing comes out, I look back on my entire quest zone, two generals, legion and World Raid suggestion and think "Maybe this was just a waste of time..."
    Instead, let's: At least say something on posts to the scale of what I posted [Selfish, right?] so the player's work doesn't feel wasted. After all just ignoring a fully made quest zone, World Raid, Legion and two generals whom have their lore, though short, already made after it is clear lots of effort went into... Kinda sucks.

Overall, I guess it is decent, just hate thinking about my post whenever I see something demon/angel related when it is this big...
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    They are not. The loot is 100% unchanged from the previous summon which pre-dates Eternal Dawn.
    that's a bit disappointing, won't really be able to do anything with those coins. Oh well, here's hoping for PC from them then.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: GF on WR, War loot in community tiers & more magic on Vathik
    I liked it because: These are all great changes that the community asked for
    Maybe we could: I'm very happy with this update, so no whining this time

This week I didn't care for: Eternal Dawn Chests
    I didn't like it because: No free coins, so zero chance to make anything for non-spenders
    Instead, let's: have a promo code that gives a few Eternal Dawn Chests

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    I wish the top tier of the WR was a bit more stretchy. At first I thought it was 300T and got excited, then I realized it was 3t, and I completed it in about 2k energy.

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Community loot still sucks. This is not the familiar we were talking about missing. We were talking about the one from Tier 3 of Dasuthaad's Rising https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170131153515 We will never get that familiar as shown how these raids are being treated.

Can we get some confirm about this year Demon raid that will be worth purchase the set ? this chest is release too early i think right now it hard to decided if it will worth*(at least 2 raids or one really decent raid) the buy or not. ED is worth because DD and DLV is the one of the best SP payout in the game. there is no Deadly in this month so... i don't know. and for some reason , no neck?

i have no complain about community loot, it is nice to see guster on the raid. give newbie a chance to earn something. but this is not the good kind of raid to promote set purchase though. but it is nice to get an missing out item on planned tier (3-4) at maybe really high community loot (50t-100t for example). sadly it didn't.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    make an exchange for useless ED coins plz, sucks to get 4 or more from 1 colour in a row, even a 2v1 or downgrade option would be viable option

Inquisitor passive not being listed in buff list. Is he working as intented?
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean I am not after you!

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Superzooi View Post
    make an exchange for useless ED coins plz, sucks to get 4 or more from 1 colour in a row, even a 2v1 or downgrade option would be viable option

actually at this point many of us would be happy to just be able to take 2 coins of the same color and recraft the chest. would still be a 50/50 chance get a 3rd coin of the same color but at least there would be some chance of fixing the skewed results that seem to happen way too often.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Vathik updates, esp the magic slot

This week I didn't like: the truncated WR poster

This week I didn't care for: ED new recipe

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Superzooi View Post

Even a 3 to 1 would still be good, I know a lot of people who have +7 in excess of one color. Something like this actually promotes spending, as you are able to know and get acquainted to the minimum it takes to get something. Getting one color 7-8 times in a row is extremely annoying and demoralizing.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

Angry rage if youre alive

Hey. thanks for keeping the game up and extra thanks for not repeating that awful lie and pretend you were summoning wr with max possible tiers. both are apreciated.
    Last edited by Namagderas; 8th September 2017 at 22:44. Reason: changin the meaning of post
    Omer's Collar: proof that 5pg does bait and switch. never forget!
    Guster fault: just so you know, 5pg can and will reset or modify our characters whenever they see fit.
    "we'd like you, the community, to decide which Magics should appear on this raid."... uh, huh.

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    cool, ty for updates to Vat
    Sidriel, the Sailor's Friend, is a Lesser Deity worshipped by sailors of many races. He appears in many forms, typically either a humanoid or a sea creature. He loves the sea and rarely ventures far from it.

Disciple of the Traveller
    just curious, any reason the skull crackers legion shows up 4 time in the community loot tiers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast