Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: State of the Game: September 2017

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    What about the loot table of Dasuthaad? I linked it in the patch notes. We will never get that stuff since wars are not being redone and you didn't put it in community loot.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegfarms View Post
    What about the loot table of Dasuthaad? I linked it in the patch notes. We will never get that stuff since wars are not being redone and you didn't put it in community loot.
    In mod chat I asked Mouse about Skull Craker II that speciall troop that boosts legion he said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    Trying to remember, but if I recall this was in a actual raid tier the community didn't achieve, right? Didn't make it this time, but pretty confident it'll get added in the future. Looking at easier ways to bring that stuff into the raids for the future.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    I guess that at this point it would be extremely unlikely for any new premium to transfer between web and mobile entirely unchanged. The games have evolved very differently, numbers and math diverge widely and what works in one environment is almost certain not to work in the other (or it would likely be woefully weak in both).

Worm-Lord is a very close transfer - if you want to see how some other premiums have changed to the point of being nowhere the same, peek at the (rather outdated - several new entries are missing) mobile premiums Wiki page.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Thanks for the SotG. I like that there will be new normal Raids. We need more of those normal Raids. I like the new Prem (and I like the price).

Maybe you can look into that QoL-Thread in the Discussion-Forum. I feel like we need some QoL improvments. Especially for Camp-Looting and GR-Summoning.

Sure a new mechanic would be nice too someday

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I wanna suggest making use of that well in the Citadel lets say you can throw/give an amount of money or duplicate items for a chance from the well to give you: 2/4/6% more crit chance for 6 hours or bonus vs random type raid for 12 hours.Or even give you a stamina/energy/honor pot but make it super rare .Can use the well every 36/48 hours.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitee View Post
    I wanna suggest making use of that well in the Citadel lets say you can throw/give an amount of money or duplicate items for a chance from the well to give you: 2/4/6% more crit chance for 6 hours or bonus vs random type raid for 12 hours.Or even give you a stamina/energy/honor pot but make it super rare .Can use the well every 36/48 hours.
    So... make the Festival's Fortune Teller available all the time?
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    So... make the Festival's Fortune Teller available all the time?
    i don't see what the problem is here you offer gold and items you already have plenty of to get something that is not permanent or can be abused if you put a timer every 36/48 hours

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitee View Post
    i don't see what the problem is here you offer gold and items you already have plenty of to get something that is not permanent or can be abused if you put a timer every 36/48 hours
    I'm not saying it is a problem. Just pointing out that you are effectively asking for the Fortune Teller to be removed from the limited time Festival and be made available all the time.

Again, not saying anything about whether I think that is a good idea or not.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Disciple of the Traveller
    I'm not saying it is a problem. Just pointing out that you are effectively asking for the Fortune Teller to be removed from the limited time Festival and be made available all the time.

Again, not saying anything about whether I think that is a good idea or not.
    well considering almost no one ever uses the fortune teller in the festival, at least not twice . what would it hurt to have a smaller scale version of it around all the time.

it would take some tinkering with value of input to output of course. with the festival the tickets have a semi connected PC value (yes we get bunches for free but there is a stated price to buy more) it makes it fairly easy for the devs to sync up the rewards with the "cost" of festival tickets. what is the vale of someone's 10th turn undead armament say, to just use the current WR loot as a simple example? kind of fear they might end up having to nerf the rewards to the point that they are nearly useless if it is being used as a trash site for excess unused armour.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Excess armor? No no no. I wanna feed it excess troops! I have thousands and thousands of some of them. Let's grind them up into a paste and feed them to the well for boosts!

Mwahahahaha!

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Excess armor? No no no. I wanna feed it excess troops! I have thousands and thousands of some of them. Let's grind them up into a paste and feed them to the well for boosts!

Mwahahahaha!
    i actually have an idea what can be done with troops but it's for that big castle on the top right corner .There is actually so much you can in Citadel imagine the weather can change every 4 hours or so from rainy to stormy to sunny to foggy etc... also day and night

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234