Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: State of the Game: September 2017

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    you do realize the raid has a dragon race tag on it as well right? don't ask me why but it does. so if using a general purpose legion instead of a dragon legion you probably shorting yourself a bit.

and smite is not exactly a true boom magic. the level 5K magic is normally useless for average damage, but it does make for massive spiked hits. they are just 1% chance so of course they mythic chances you ever going to get one (functionally if you use it you would get one magic proc per year in hitting the raid even hitting every chance get). and even then like said you still have to have basically every mimcing item the game has made on top of all procs going off. its going to be a something like a 1 in a million hit to get everything to line up yes, but it is possible for some of the top players already in theory. note, this is an *everything and the kitchen sink and maybe the neighbors cat* case, not an average repeatable hit.
    Made a mistake. I didn't mean GP. I used Eternal Dawn.

And SMITE is still 800% proc magic on Test of Strength.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    man i just send my wish card to Santa and hope for Christmas we get to buy a direct purchase tusso on a reasonable price ofc xd.I dream of having tusso every year i waste 800-900pc when i see him in MK and never got lucky that's like year 4 xd

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedx View Post
    Only if they have like 100mil+ GP.

I had SMITE, and I only hit for ~250bil, and my GP is one of the highest in the game.

(I used 2x Eternal Dawn sets + 5 sphinxes)
    Well, there's your problem. Why are you using Sphinxes for this? they don't hit anywhere near hard enough. If you have 2xTED, then you should be using your 2 TED mounts! they have insane procs against ToS.

Also, why use Smite, or even the 5k magic? Use Insanity Laughs. It's even less likely to proc for damage (0.75% iirc), but when it does, BOOM!
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Well, there's your problem. Why are you using Sphinxes for this? they don't hit anywhere near hard enough. If you have 2xTED, then you should be using your 2 TED mounts! they have insane procs against ToS.

Also, why use Smite, or even the 5k magic? Use Insanity Laughs. It's even less likely to proc for damage (0.75% iirc), but when it does, BOOM!
    I'd rather not use TED mounts and IL, considering that the raid has a 2-day CD timer.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    I'd rather not use TED mounts and IL, considering that the raid has a 2-day CD timer.
    And that is why you can only hit for 250b instead of 1t.

Yes, IL and TED mounts are less likely to proc together, but if you want the 1t hit you need to take some risks, even with the 2-day wait between tries.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I just want a 20x100 button or something like that to spend my energy faster i dont like to spend like 30m to make 1 lvl just hit a bit and then go off really bored

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I'm still waiting for the Devs to explain how SMITE/BoM works AFTER you lose it.

Does it still count as "owning" the item after you lose it? In other words, do you still have full efficiency with the magics after you lose it? (Meaning, you only lose the ability to cast the magic when you "lose" it, but you keep the bonuses/boosts from owning the magic once before)

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post

Blessing of Mathala’s proc rate is being increased from 7% to 10% and SMITE from 13% to 17%. As the game continues to grow so too shall these magics, though we’re looking into possibly adding more growing functionality to these magics in the future so we don’t need to make these sorts of manual tweaks quite so often.
    Consider doing this with other magics as well. EOTW, sip, even something like feeding frenzy could use a boost. The recent pc magics seem to run in the 65-85% average damage range and eotw and sip are 10 and 12%. Making it to level 2500 and 5000 to receive a magic you will never use is underwhelming.

Disciple of the Traveller
    well there is part of the difference in view point.

to several the raid is not about getting a bunch of solid hits, but just trying to get that one rare mega spike hit. is like someone that buys a single lottery ticket every week.

aiming for a boom hit means most tries you get a small hit, but its not like the stat points from that raid is enough to matter either way.

now if the raid had some repeating loot at the 10B and 100B tiers, say some craftable token(s) that can be used to make a few small prizes (traditional fair/carnaval type junk as familiars maybe?) it would be different. but as it is set up, its just a one and done at each tier. once you have gotten the 100B prize, your only incentive in hitting the thing is to try for the 1T prize.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    its dragon / demon WR - which means we are to farm urn for the pots with tED neck and Gally - I will be busy next weekend hitting WR / afk for all weekend and leveling like crazy - near auto !!
    J_DapperChap | Officer of Kronos II

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Does it still count as "owning" the item after you lose it? In other words, do you still have full efficiency with the magics after you lose it? (Meaning, you only lose the ability to cast the magic when you "lose" it, but you keep the bonuses/boosts from owning the magic once before)
    I think it's currently owned for a few reasons
    1. If it wasn't it would make a big difference in 5PG's revenue - why compete if all you lose is the abilitly to cast
    2. The wording - BoM - "Extra 100% damage if you own Blessing of Mathala; " Smite " Extra 150% damage if you own SMITE"
    3. I lost BoM this time around from my F2P Kong account and I believe I see a difference in damage on raids when BoM is cast - I haven't hit enough to be sure though.

Hopefully some one will do some proper testing to answer a very valid question.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitee View Post
    man i just send my wish card to Santa and hope for Christmas we get to buy a direct purchase tusso on a reasonable price ofc xd.I dream of having tusso every year i waste 800-900pc when i see him in MK and never got lucky that's like year 4 xd
    Or you could purchase the premium announced in this thread - 130PC and if you have more than 100 different mounts he'll beat Tusso, as there are something like 380+mounts in the game I'm sure some will be getting double Tuss's damage.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaek View Post
    1. If it wasn't it would make a big difference in 5PG's revenue - why compete if all you lose is the abilitly to cast
    2. The wording - BoM - "Extra 100% damage if you own Blessing of Mathala; " Smite " Extra 150% damage if you own SMITE"
    3. I lost BoM this time around from my F2P Kong account and I believe I see a difference in damage on raids when BoM is cast - I haven't hit enough to be sure though.

Or you could purchase the premium announced in this thread - 130PC and if you have more than 100 different mounts he'll beat Tusso, as there are something like 380+mounts in the game I'm sure some will be getting double Tuss's damage.
    It sucks anyway. They nerfed it from the mobile version.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaek View Post

well first of all i like tusso design,second I am more interested of his ability to create life(mounts) the damage doesn't concern me at all .

-and for the record if they ever decide to create something similar like a Tussov2 like Mina's versions that can create mounts as well i'll gladly pay 200pc if the old one was 100.There is just something magical about having the power to create life

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegfarms View Post
    It sucks anyway. They nerfed it from the mobile version.
    Mimic grow is slower (+1% every 5 mounts instead +1% every 3) sure but chance to proc (+5%) stat, proc base (*5, *4) and grow (*2, *10) are higher + price is only 130 instead of 300

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayah View Post
    Mimic grow is slower (+1% every 5 mounts instead +1% every 3) sure but chance to proc (+5%) stat, proc base (*5, *4) and grow (*2, *10) are higher + price is only 130 instead of 300
    yeah but most players give up after 1-2 years of playing only some of us stay for a f2p player it's impossible to play the long game so if price was 300 it would mean even more ppl giving up and leaving the game with the thought of making things just for p2w players

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    since tussau is a powerful premium, and alot got dissapointed cuz of not getting him, why dont you make it premanent in bazaar for 300 pc or whatever and everyone who want it can direct buy, or in ap shop for 20k ap. many have spent more than 1k pc and few got lucky, the others or left or keep trying.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by eri View Post
    since tussau is a powerful premium, and alot got dissapointed cuz of not getting him, why dont you make it premanent in bazaar for 300 pc or whatever and everyone who want it can direct buy, or in ap shop for 20k ap. many have spent more than 1k pc and few got lucky, the others or left or keep trying.
    + i have spend way over 1k like 3k+ and still don't have him so yeah the idea is good

Spell Slinger

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Not very happy with another mount mimic premium, since they are all useless in frighten mount campaign nodes.
    How about adding anti-fear potion in guild bazaar so would could do harder campaigns without being worried about frighten mount nodes?
    Na ArmorGames hledáme členy pro naší gildu CZ+SK !

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Or how about making a special mount that isn't as strong as a full Sphinx (or even max Howler) setup but unaffected by any FM shenanigans? Wouldn't that be an interesting upgrade for Raven Mk 6? Same stats/procs as the Spirit Raven, but it ignores FM. The set pieces for Raven 6 could get a % proc similar to what Putrefaction has on guild raids or maybe have a mini-Tollo effect (Chance to restore 1H when worn as Set 8) to make them awesome too.

Spell Slinger

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalain View Post
    Or how about making a special mount that isn't as strong as a full Sphinx (or even max Howler) setup but unaffected by any FM shenanigans? Wouldn't that be an interesting upgrade for Raven Mk 6? Same stats/procs as the Spirit Raven, but it ignores FM. The set pieces for Raven 6 could get a % proc similar to what Putrefaction has on guild raids or maybe have a mini-Tollo effect (Chance to restore 1H when worn as Set 8) to make them awesome too.
    Yeah, i was suggesting multiple times that all Raven Mounts should have immunity against FM... it would make perfect sence since they are meant to be good against campaigns.
    Or maybe some upgradeable neck that would be getting new imunity (against chilling, curse, FM, ethereal etc.) with new super expensive upgrade? Nah, that would be too much...
    Na ArmorGames hledáme členy pro naší gildu CZ+SK !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast