Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Patch Notes: July 28th, 2017

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    i liked the new general but i wish relationships like how she is kezeraas sister would increase her stats if she was owned or in the current legion.

World Mender
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    I love how high the tiers go on this WR. NOT because I want more loot (that's just a bonus), but I'm not just overhitting for crafts. I'm at 16M and haven't gotten enough to even craft one set yet!

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by ODragon View Post
    I love how high the tiers go on this WR. NOT because I want more loot (that's just a bonus), but I'm not just overhitting for crafts. I'm at 16M and haven't gotten enough to even craft one set yet!
    Did you perhaps mean 16B or maybe even 16T?

If you truly only have 16M, then you shouldn't have everything yet. I don't believe you are a new player, so you should be able to do 16M with just one hit.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

World Mender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Did you perhaps mean 16B or maybe even 16T?

If you truly only have 16M, then you shouldn't have everything yet. I don't believe you are a new player, so you should be able to do 16M with just one hit.
    Yes, I meant 16T.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by ODragon View Post
    Yes, I meant 16T.
    My sub-level 700 Kong character is not yet to 1T and already has 1 full set, which I will be using to complete my push to 1T. I don't think I can effectively stretch any higher with that character.

My IDS NAG character only just crafted 1 set... at 60T! I do have more, so I would estimate I probably had enough for 1 set at about 45T. That should be 2 full sets right about at 90T, not that I am even going to use 1 set on NAG.

Every player is different. *shrug*
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    My IDS NAG character only just crafted 1 set... at 60T! I do have more, so I would estimate I probably had enough for 1 set at about 45T. That should be 2 full sets right about at 90T, not that I am even going to use 1 set on NAG.
    Fro max tier you are going to get 30k crafts so you don't need to overhit to get 2nd set

World Mender
    My sub-level 700 Kong character is not yet to 1T and already has 1 full set, which I will be using to complete my push to 1T. I don't think I can effectively stretch any higher with that character.

My IDS NAG character only just crafted 1 set... at 60T! I do have more, so I would estimate I probably had enough for 1 set at about 45T. That should be 2 full sets right about at 90T, not that I am even going to use 1 set on NAG.*
    Yup, finally finished off my first set at about 20T today. I went to 25 and I think I'll leave it there. I'll get a second set from the final loot. Not feeling like grinding to 90 at the moment.

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayah View Post
    Fro max tier you are going to get 30k crafts so you don't need to overhit to get 2nd set
    so have the confirmed that it is meant to be 3 piles of 10K crafts? just seems kind of weird to have it listed that way

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    so have the confirmed that it is meant to be 3 piles of 10K crafts? just seems kind of weird to have it listed that way
    Yes Mouse confirmed that. I think they are split into 3 columns because rarity. One is common other uncommon and last one is rare

Sorting in Raid:
    I'm sorting in Raid by Damage - Page Active - Descending, by Health Remaining - Page Public - Ascending. It is not saving (Ascending, Descending) for every page. It is Saving only Sort. I have to rearrange each time. Could you fix this?

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Also this patch had Misery Pack, I tried to get Jack, but 1100 PC was not enough...

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: Shadow Behemoth World Raid
    I liked it because: the high level loot tiers in the range 8T to 90T were rewarding with plenty of rewarding tiers to stop at if you did not make it to 90T maximum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234