Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: [Calculation Guide] Cost to fully upgrade The Raven's set

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

[Calculation Guide] Cost to fully upgrade The Raven's set

1. Base set (including mount) = 4700 tokens total (piece = 500 tokens each; mount = 700 tokens)

2. Upgrade everything to Death set = 5400 tokens (each item needs 2x Guild Empowered Token = 600 tokens needed for each item)

3. Upgrade everything to Deadly set = 5400 tokens (each item needs 1x Guild Empowered Token + 1x Boost = 600 tokens needed for each item)

4. Upgrade everything to Damned set = 5400 tokens (each item needs 2x Guild Empowered Token = 600 tokens needed for each item)

5. Upgrade everything to Spirit set = 5400 tokens (each item needs 2x Guild Empowered Token = 600 tokens needed for each item)

Thus, grand total to make 1x Spirit Raven set = 4700+5400+5400+5400+5400 = 26300 Guild Tokens

SIDE NOTE:

Daneela III = 1400 Guild Tokens

Spirit Raven troop = 1000 Guild Tokens

Ravenguard IV legion = 1500 Guild Tokens

Thus, super grand total to make 2x Spirit Raven set + Daneela III + Spirit Raven troop + Ravenguard IV = 56500 Guild Tokens

REMINDERS:

1. Do not buy boosts for Daneela I unless you are considering using Daneela I (Hint: Those boosts only affect Daneela I)

2. Do not buy extra boosts for Death Raven's set unless you are considering using the Death Raven's set (Hint: Those boosts only affect Death Raven's set items)

FINAL NOTE:
    I will update this post whenever the set gets upgraded, or if the prices of the recipe ingredients change.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    If i did math right with arcane set its 115 Empowerment Tokens along with shop items that are needed to craft full set + gen +legion. that comes to 34,500 guild tokens in total. not included are troops stat boost for the gen or if you want to boost things by getting duplicates. plz correct me if i'm wrong

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arcane Raven Set Table.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	221.5 KB 
ID:	9262  
    Last edited by OverZerg101; 27th January 2018 at 03:30. Reason: font could not be read

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    i crafted 4 raven set last time, was on 0 tokens, now i crafted 2 of the new sets, I login rarely and tag everything....crafting from 0 it's probably bad but you are supposed to have the previous version and upgrade cost is verry little. If you are a new player you will get more value out of upgrading a item then all of the set...in time you will have all