Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: any good set.legion.general.troop for newbie against diff type of raid

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Multiple

any good set.legion.general.troop for newbie against diff type of raid

my damage is about 1-30b

and i know there's hlaar set for demon

any set.legion.general.troop is good for me to get?

thx^^

im lv500 with pipe set 1.6k atk/def/perc

and legion is four elements

legion damage is 330k
    Last edited by Styler; 28th June 2017 at 13:57.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Hey there Styler. We need more information. Level, stats, current gear and legions?

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    just update my information

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Well, first thing you should do is work on unlocking the Scrolls of Dahrizon zone if you haven't already. It's the zone in the bottom right hand corner of the map. You'll need 4 legendaries (all info is in the link). This zone will help you improve your legion damage. Completing that zone, crafting the general Dahrizon, and having all four legion tactics is an important boost.

You're going to want to also improve your stats. Raising attack, defense, and perception (perception last) to 25k is a start, since that will net you a lot of AP that you can use in the AP shop (You're going to want to save up 10k AP and keep buying the Kings bounty bags. After 5 or 6 times, every time thereafter will net you 150 PC). After that you want to keep raising attack, with defense as a secondary stat when your attack starts costing more (a typical method is to raise your attack, and when it costs 4x the sp than defense, raise your defense to meet it, then rinse and repeat). Perception can be useful in quests for the special drops, and later on crit damage if you decide to go that route. But at your point, raising your attack and defense, and legion power is more important. You should also raise HP occasionally, as you need it. If you see yourself healing a lot, then I'd raise HP up some, and keep doing that.

If you didn't already have the piper set, I'd reccomend working on the new Primal set in the bazaar, since it has nice stats and also adds to your resources like piper does. That's entirely up to you, though.

Raids like Bellarius, Marius, Riddler Gargoyle, Krugung, and Leonine will help you gain SPs to add to your stats. You can refer to this sheet for damage points. You want to aim for OS, but if you can't, at least hit them for AP damage. They are all great raids to hit, and shouldn't be too difficult for you at this point.

Since you bought Four Elements, you're pretty set right now on legions. Now it's just a matter of filling it with good generals/troops/armaments. Eventually once you have some levelling generals and troops, you'll want to make a decent levelling legion, to help you level more (but since you have the piper set, you should be auto levelling til the 900s). Legions like Ravenguard 3 and Quadfecta would be good legions to get for that purpose, but Ravenguard requires guild stuff, and Quadfecta is only available while a Gauntlet is running.

Piper will be your main set until for awhile, since it will help you level a lot. Eventually it will become your levelling set. Right before you level, you'll switch to piper, and then you use your bonus resources, and switch to your main set when you're done. You have the Hlaar set for demons, Renegade (and it's eventual upgraded form Outlaw) for black hand raids. There's Drake hunter (and it's eventual upgraded form Wyrm Hunter) for Dragons. There's Siege Juggernaut for Siege raids. Demon of the Abyss is good for aquatic raids. These are all free and always available. There's more, but you can check the wiki or ask around, and we'll be glad to help.

I think that's a good start. If anything is confusing, just ask.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    thanks for your help^^it's really help me a lot