Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: State of the Game: June 2017

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    At the current set up guild raids just are to awkward to be suitable honor dumps. As it is camps is the way to go. " Newest camps has already been caught by powercreep so they wont always be available.

So a revamp of summoning would be nice. Interesting suggestions suggested i think with auto resummons . If officers had a menu were they could chose if a raid should be automatically summoned would be nice.

But it still will give only 1 raid at any time. Would like to suggest we could get a summon 5 or 10 button. Going back for a new raid every time just is inconvinient.

Another issue is the looting. A loot all button would be nice or alternatively a loot all raids of the same type button. As it is now looting is just click click and more clicks and really not much interesting.

If decided to go with rewamp resummon. Can it just be guild tab that can summon and join in main raid page so at least i didnt have to switch over back and forth just to resummon ,wait for pinwheel and join then back and hit.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Now since the game has evolved to higher imaginable heights that you had expected it would be nice to have a higher amount button than 5x20 this will help all of us spend our high energy or stam bars.

GANNICUS: Leader of ACE

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by MaslowskiD View Post
    Now since the game has evolved to higher imaginable heights that you had expected it would be nice to have a higher amount button than 5x20 this will help all of us spend our high energy or stam bars.

GANNICUS: Leader of ACE

also in the same vein, we really need some form of damage limiting mechanic for the ultra small raids.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    last war was January hope we get again next month i love war events

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I'm waiting a new button to waste energy an stam for now playing like 10m a day 1 lvl took me like 30m

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I came back to this game about a year ago after a two year hiatus, and would like to compliment the Devs in implementing a lot of changes that DOTD players have requested for years.

AP search is nice, but sort would be even better. If most players are like me, they go to AP reward to either buy KB or see what they need to work on to get their next KB purchase. Sort by AP points would be great. Then a player can see their top 10-20 raids/camps etc. that are closest to the next AP reward that they need to work on. The sort should be from high to low (with an option to sort to take out 1/1 or maxed). Thus 499/500 would come before 249/250.

The H-dump issue is very real for top tier players. I'm at best a mid-tier player, and I have H dump issues. I can only fathom others issues. I suggest a Deadly guild raid with good rewards with no CD.

New WR's should have max tiers much higher. WR used to be a week long event, that is now max tiered in minutes of dropping.

A quality of life issue is still looting raids. Perhaps a loot offline button? that will loot some of your raids in a queue with others to control server lag.

Disciple of the Traveller
    while poking away at the watcher raid (can't recall the name of that perception raid), thought about something for the honor dumps.

take the same basic design as the watcher raid (maybe play off of it even). but for each campaign, add in a personal raid as uncommon to just slightly rare loot. this set of personal raids use honor of course and their health should scale along with the difficulty of the camps. so the BoB and Magma ones would be the easiest and right now the black hand and CC ones would be the hardest.

the raids could be for art, just an image from the camp, with the watcher demon in a corner watching the fight. something fairly simple to do with some cut and paste graphics to avoid over working the artists that actually fits the theme anyway.

the loot from this raid would be like the watcher is, so mostly it would just be the stat point crafting drops from the campaign it is associated with. but it should also have as its semi rare loot, two bags. one bag would contain all of the campaign loot drops from the normal version and the other would contain all of the loot drops from the hard version (in case of a camp where normal and hard have same loot, would just be one bag). item inside the bags would be weighted similar to how rare they are from the campaign loot. this way, this personal raid not only soaks up honor, but would help a bit with players eventually get all of the loot drops from the campaigns. drops limited to the bosses and gold nodes as well as the normal versions can be somewhat vexing to get for players.

would assume that each one of these personal raids would have 2 or 3 items unique to them as well, maybe an angel troop lore wise meant to be a not quite survivor of the campaign or just some random "lost" equipment from the campaign fight. wouldn't need to be game changers, just some things to make the raid a bit more interesting to kill. could even be small boosts to damage to the associated camp they go with maybe.

health for this raid would need to be sufficient to be some effort of course. probably best would be just make one for BoB and Magma first, give them the health of a normal 100 man node from those two camps. so killing the personal raid would be equal to soloing a 100 man campaign node. give those two a few weeks to see how they are working out and from there gauge how much health would need to increase for the personal raids from the later camps.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    As with anything it’s a balance of making sure we’re offering a compelling reward to go along with these high levels of health. We don’t want to over reward and trivialize many other areas of the game or unintentionally break the power curve.

The high levels of health are reward enough imo. Even naked in a naked legion w/ nothing but necks and tollo/mach it's hard not to go through a few raids dumping a bar of honor.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Hope we can get a loot all button for raids and summon all guild raids button.Will make the experience so much more enjoyable

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    I would love an Advanced view for questing
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    You are actually the 12th Demigod on FB/Solus Insurgi, not the 11th.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael694 View Post
    You are actually the 12th Demigod on FB/Solus Insurgi, not the 11th.
    Whiteman
    fireuffe
    britton
    riggs
    Legolas
    SoulAssassin
    Meanjean
    Valheru
    Epp

And you

Who am I missing above me ?
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    the 2nd Demi on FB...HolgarDanske ring a bell?

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael694 View Post
    the 2nd Demi on FB...HolgarDanske ring a bell?
    nope didn't know he was one. thanks for letting me know

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Is that a thing now? Does it really matter who was 11th and who was 12th? Should I edit my signature to point out I was 2nd Immortal and 1st Drake Slayer?
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Is that a thing now? Does it really matter who was 11th and who was 12th? Should I edit my signature to point out I was 2nd Immortal and 1st Drake Slayer?
    heh I have always kept count of what # I became the big levels...
    much like you soloing Raids which I have also done to every raid
    We all have a goal of doing things in game its how we keep pushing on

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Fair enough
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Thanks for the raids now please stop the grab boxes in the future just do a expedition for them for the week. It might bring less from some but more overall as you know you will get it if you do the cant get multiple items till you have them all.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumurak1971 View Post
    Thanks for the raids now please stop the grab boxes in the future just do a expedition for them for the week. It might bring less from some but more overall as you know you will get it if you do the cant get multiple items till you have them all.
    Given the number of grab bags and expedition sets that 5PG has done in the past, I'm 100% sure that you are right and 5PG is stupid. If they did it your way, they would 100% guaranteed make more money and why they cannot see this despite THEM having all the sales data while YOU have none of it is just baffling!

smh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123