Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

View Poll Results: Do you want new gens, a new legion, WR and Quest Zone?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 80.77%
  • No

5 19.23%

Thread: The High Heavens. Quest Zone, Generals, WR and Legion.

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds

Lightbulb The High Heavens. Quest Zone, Generals, WR and Legion.

Well, it looks like it is that time again. New year, better ideas, better details and much more. Well DoTD community, it is time once more for Sycall to bring out her ideas. Take a read, think it over and let's get this over with. Welcome to the High Heavens.

Name: Aviana, The Praised
    Attack: 300
    Defense: 700
    Angel
    Any
    Wisdom
    "Even when he was banished...": 12% chance to deal 20,000 damage; Extra 80,000 damage against Demon raids; Extra damage against 30,000 Undead raids; Aviana, The Praised gains 10 Attack and 20 Defense for every Angel General owned; Aviana, The Praised gains 5 Attack and 10 Defense for every 2 Angel Troops owned; Aviana, The Praised gains 150 Attack and 75 Defense if Daneela is owned; Aviana, The Praised gains 75 Attack and 200 Defense if Daneela II is owned; Aviana, The Praised gains 150 Attack, 450 Defense and 50,000 damage if Raven, The Fallen is owned; Increases Player's Energy by 60; Provides a 50% Legion Power bonus while in the High Heavens, Reborn legion; Aviana, The Praised gains 10 Attack and 5 Defense for each piece of Red Snow, Heart Mender, Apocolocyntosised Fiend, Hand of Hlaar and Demon of The Deep and Demon of The Abyss owned.
    All Bonuses: +1385 Attack and +1965 Defense

Full-Sets Bonuses: +430 Attack and +215 Defense

1. Demon of The Deep: +80 Attack and +40 Defense
    2. Apocolocyntosised Fiend: +90 Attack and +45 Defense
    3. Red Snow: +90 Attack and +45 Defense
    4. Heart Mender: +80 Attack and +40 Defense
    5. Demon of The Abyss: +90 Attack and +45 Defense
    6. Hand of Hlaar: +90 Attack and +45 Defense

All Troops Bonus: +130 Attack and +260 Defense [52 Total Angel-Type Troops]
    All Generals Bonus: +360 Attack and +720 Defense [36 Total Angel-Type Generals]
    Daneela I and II Bonus: +225 Attack and +275 Defense
    Raven, The Fallen Bonus: +150 Attack and + 450 Defense

"Raven? Is it... %Name%! I demand you take me to him this instant! He left our home and gave himself to the demons, becoming their greatest warrior my soldiers have fought, but I refuse to live here knowing he could still be saved! Well then? Shall we go off to save my dear Raven?"

Final Stats: 1685 Attack and 2665 Defense

Name: Raven, The Fallen
    Attack: 500
    Defense: 400
    Angel
    Melee
    Any
    Once Broken, Twice Reborn: 15% chance to deal 50,000 damage; Extra 100,000 damage against Demon raids; Extra 50,000 damage against Undead raids; Raven, The Fallen gains 15 Attack and 15 Defense for every Angel General owned; Raven, The Fallen gains 5 Attack and 5 Defense for every 2 Angel Troops owned; Raven, The Fallen gains 125 Attack and 125 Defense if Daneela is owned; Raven, The Fallen gains 150 Attack and 150 Defense if Daneela II is owned; Raven, The Fallen 700 Attack, 300 Defense and 20,000 damage if Aviana, The Praised is owned; Increases Player's Honor by 60; Provides a 100% Legion Power bonus while in the High Heavens, Reborn legion; Raven, The Fallen gains 5 Attack and 5 Defense for each piece of Red Snow, Heart Mender, Apocolocyntosised Fiend, Hand of Hlaar and Demon of The Deep and Demon of The Abyss owned

All Bonuses: +1860 Attack and +1460 Defense

1. Full-Sets Bonuses: +170
    2. Demon of The Deep: +40
    3. Apocolocyntosised Fiend: +45
    4. Red Snow: +45
    5. Heart Mender: +40
    6. Demon of The Abyss: +45
    7. Hand of Hlaar: +45

All Troops Bonus: +120 [52 Total Angel-Type Troops]
    All Generals Bonus: +540 [36 Total Angel-Type Generals]
    Daneela I and II Bonus: +275
    Aviana, The Fallen Bonus: +700 Attack and +300 Defense

"You know, we do not have dragons where I am from." Raven said.
    "What place doesn't have dragons?" %Name% said as Raven turned to them.
    "Tell me, what do you see when you look up?"
    %Name% looked up, seeing nothing more than clouds and the sky.
    "To me, I see my home. A sort of "Heaven" as your kind would call it." Raven said, not allowing you to speak. "But we do have demons. LOTS of demons."

How to obtain: With all the raids that are coming out being deadly or elite, and the AP shop being plant-biased at the moment I say we make a raid for the AP shop to obtain this general. Cost? Let’s say 8,000 Achievement Points. Nice price for how the general scales. Now for the raid types! Gigantic and Demon. These two things would make up this raid for its size and raid typing [Since Angelic is not a raid type].

Final Stats: Attack 2360 and Defense 1860.

*Final Stats with Damned Raven set: Attack 3070 and Defense 2570

*The reason behind this option is because of the lore behind Raven. He is my own Original Character who gave himself for his people to the demonic race. He is a fallen angel, or a damned angle depending on how you view it. The idea would add 15 Attack and 15 Defense per piece owned [Excluding Mount] and add 150 Attack and 150 Defense if the mount if owned.

High Heavens, Reborn
    16 Generals: 4 Melee or 4 Angels, 4 Ranged or 4 Angels, 4 Wisdom or 4 Angels, 4 Strength or 4 Angels
    60 Troops: 10 Melee or 10 Angels, 10 Ranged or 10 Angels, 10 Wisdom or 10 Angels, 10 Strength or 10 Angels, 20 Any
    5 Armaments: 2 Relic, 3 Support
    Power Bonus: 275%, +425% vs Demons/Undead
    "... I stilled loved her.": 10% chance to deal 75,000 damage; Extra 50,000 damage if Raven, The Fallen is in the legion; Extra 50,000 damage if Aviana, The Praised is in the active legion; Extra 2,500 damage for each Angel troop in the active legion; Extra 75,000 damage against Undead raids; Extra 125,000 damage against Demon raids

The elite champions of the High Heavens know their task, but sometimes even Aviana gives strange orders. They are told to slay any demons who dare to defile the kingdom, but to make those who have fallen to serve the demons suffer for eternity. They followed these orders for their entire lives, but upon seeing their former king walk into the city they froze. The two champions who guarded the castle doors looked to each other, they wished to speak, but had little idea on what to say. As Raven slowed his pace to a halt in front of the two, they did what no one would have ever considered. They kneeled to their high king.

How to obtain: Lyrpan, D'rach from Kessov, Echthros, Dasuthaad and Ell'Shoaz'Dahaq. These are the world raids that showed demon lords in a major way. But with each of them, the angelic items have been… Lackluster. So, as you have seen from all my attempts, I am back ONCE MORE! So ever since I heard about our new Episodic quest zones coming, I was reminded my my own quest zone idea. I am back with more content suggesting antics, but this time I have added a lot more detail into it. I had Kodiak take a look at it [No proof he did], and I have never heard back since. Not even on the post which made me sad. So now I am here with more quality content information which includes: Better Lore, Better Procs and a better Legion. Along with this, I made the lore for the World Raid, in my opinion, a bit more comical to start since I added in Olivia as the reason we see the High Heavens.

World Raid: Kas'Dekah the Deciever
    Type: World Raid, Demon, Siege
    Length: 4-5 Days

Lore: The High Heavens have always been a hidden and careful kingdom. No tomes have ever been found about the once mythical angelic land. There were rumors within the Unkindess’ order, but they were just rumors after all. You had asked many angels who followed you in your adventures, but none gave you any sort of answers. Not even Raven, the “King of the High Heavens” speaks a word of his kingdom, saying “Only when you deserve passage to my kingdom shall I open the portal to my homeland, %Name%. I am sorry, but I can not bare to head home. Not now.” Soon though, Olivia, the one who had been blessed by Brough had spoken up. “The High Heavens? Do you mean the filthy angelic fools who dared to stray from our great and might Brough?! Yes, I have heard tales from my great master, but he said none may enter that forsaken land of foolish strays.” Olivia spoke in a spiteful manner, reaching into a small bag, only to pull out what appeared to be a simple black crystal. “Though, I am the harbinger of chaos. Though a simple mortal could never win my favor, not even the one to slay great demon lords.” Olivia gave a hearty chuckle with her words, quickly looking to the crystal as shimmers began to consume Raven, %Name% and many others. There was a thick, white fog taking over those who were brought to this new land, but it was soon cleared with a single beat of Raven’s wings. There stood a great demon, corpses of angelic soldiers littering the area around the grand gate. Atop the battlements of the gate stood two soldiers, one clad in what appeared to be large, bone-clad armor which gave of a sinister black mist. The other stood tall and proud, lacking a helm as his bronze-clad wings gently swayed on his back. “Kas’Dehak, you dare to invade the kingdom you failed to destroy when you corrupted our fallen king? The armies of the High Heavens shall smite you.” The two men soon vanished from sight, but the soldiers still on the battlements jumped down to battle. Within moments they scattered across the ground to join their fallen soldiers. As %Name% and %Gender% followers readied themselves once the demon lord turned to glare at them, Raven held up a hand. Slowly, a blackened blade appeared in his hands, the demonic steel of it seemingly darker than that of the Dark Smith’s blades. “%Name%, you have aided me in my freedom from the demonic guardians of my servitude. For that, and for Olivia’s moronic mistake, I shall deal with this beast myself.” Raven glanced back to %Name% and those who were dragged along, a look of anger taking his expression. “Those of you who have distance attacks, aid me. The rest, get to safety.” Raven slowly turned his attention to the demon lord, a demonic chuckle escaping from Kas’Dehak as Jack and Evelyn readied themselves to Raven’s request. “Foolish angel. You served me, but some how escaped my grasp. How about I kill you instead?” Raven’s grip on his blade tightened as his wings quickly expanded, a dark aura emitting from him as he readied himself. “I will enjoy devouring your essence.” And with that, he launched himself at the demonic lord.

Quest Zone: High Heavens
    Lore: After the defeat of Kas'Dekah, Raven thrusted his blade between the gate doors. The doors slowly opened as angelic guards quickly turned to face the intruders, but fear strikes them as they return to standing position, refusing to turn and look once more. Little did Raven and the Dragon Slayer know, there are few who dare to stand against Raven...

Z18, Part 1: The Castle Doors.
    Boss: Master-At-Arms Zerok. Raid Type: Human
    As Raven and the Dragon Slayer marched through the kingdom towards the castle, many guards began to shake in fear as they saluted the both of them. "They are fearful of my because I have slain many of my own, but they never understood the reason I left." Raven spoke in a sorrowful tone, but once he stood in front of the castle doors a challenge came clear. An angelic guard decorated in the bones of demons slain over all his battles is truly a sight to behold, but even more of a sight when he wields an axe twice his size. Before Raven could begin an attack, the guard looked to the Dragon Slayer and spoke in a tone full of peace. "You? I have heard many stories of this "Dragon Slayer" helping out an angel, but the Dragon Slayer? After I kill him off, I would enjoy testing your might."

Z18, Part 2: The Inner Sanctum.
    Boss: Angelic Colossal. Raid Type: Construct
    A large construct stood in the center of the room, a large gem in the center of it's chest. %Name%'s eyes widened in shock as they looked at the construct. Even compared to Mimzy, this giant seemed truly ancient. Even in it's angelic appearance, the construct was still a large masterpiece. Soon the gem began to glow a dark red, but what happened next was unexpected. The beast of a machine darted towards Raven, shouting out a command that echoed in the large hall. "Warning: Demonic Essence in inner sanctum. Defend Aviana." Raven quickly knocked the Dragon Rider out of the massive creation's path, raising his blade to block the attack. The beast struck down onto Raven, but a ward was cast over him. It seemed Wardcaster and Raven were in for a true battle...

Z18, Part 3: The Second Floor.
    Boss: Draconic Pet. Raid Type: Demon, Dragon
    After the fight with the construct, Raven was clearly close to his limit. As Raven and the Dragon Slayer reached the second floor, another trial stood in their way. Once the doors had opened, a sight that made the Dragon Slayer smile surprised Raven. A dragon lay fast asleep in the center of the room, but with a more demonic touch on it. A glyph was under the beast, but that did not prevent worry in Raven. He stepped forward, kneeling at the glyph and placing a hand on it as it quickly vanished. The dragon slowly awoke, a roar escaping it as Raven slowly stood. Raven softly sighed as he raised his blade, but Gallagher quickly stepped beside him, readying his blades as well. "So angel, ready to show this demon the meaning of death?" A grin took Raven's lips as he glanced to Gallagher. "I like you kid. Let's give %Name% a show."

Z18, Part 4 [Final]: The Spire.
    Boss: Champion Kalik. Raid Type: Human
    The demon beast had been slain, and the team had finally made it. The doors stood in their way, but soon a figure appeared. The image came into view, showing a male clad in armor, wielding a short sword that had a glow of only that which was bathed in the light. His wings spread, revealing a pure white sheet of feathers. "Lord Raven, you have committed crimes against your own race. What have you say before you die?" Raven stood silent, looking to his sword as a red, demonic glow escaped from it. He soon looked up, glaring at the man as Raven's own form grew slightly more demonic. His wings changed and horns ran from his head, but a soft smile curled his lips. "I came to show my wife where I have been, and I will be damned once more if you think you will stop me." Raven quickly rushed his new enemy, a true battle beginning.

Last edited by LordRaven; 19th May 2017 at 04:42. Reason: Suggestions
    Sycall, Angel of Death of Dawn.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    I do think Sycall shouldn't get a troop named after her before GANNICUS or the other level 10k do, but I like the idea that people who collect free stuff will get empowered by it.
    (1:23) Mehmonkie: I still cast my vote for Sycall as mod

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Hmm, seems kinda weak for AP shop stuff.

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolizard View Post
    Hmm, seems kinda weak for AP shop stuff.
    Remember, these are F2P-favored. Not favored towards people who own a large amount of prems/extremely powerful generals. Also, Aviana and the legion are quest zone.

Quest Zone, Generals, Legion, World Raid: Created by Sycall. http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...-WR-and-Legion

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    Remember, these are F2P-favored. Not favored towards people who own a large amount of prems/extremely powerful generals. Also, Aviana and the legion are quest zone.
    True, but, I would suggest a small lvling boost, would make the generals usable, even for whales.
    The legion need a quirk, something to make it not just powerful, but *different*. Maybe no Armament slots, but a bunch of troops to compensate, something that will favor the F2P(who often don't have a crit build, so don't need crit boosting armaments).

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolizard View Post
    True, but, I would suggest a small lvling boost, would make the generals usable, even for whales.
    The legion need a quirk, something to make it not just powerful, but *different*. Maybe no Armament slots, but a bunch of troops to compensate, something that will favor the F2P(who often don't have a crit build, so don't need crit boosting armaments).
    Noted. Going to change a few things, but do remember not EVERYONE who has played and spends money owns crit builds. I am one of those people.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    I'm not going to vote. The vote needs a "Don't care either way" option.

It looks like you spent a lot of time on this. And I wouldn't say no to any of it being added. But I don't see anything in it to make me want it over whatever 5PG might give us either.

So my vote is, "I don't care either way."
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    first if its just for f2p , its not ever going to happen, b/c the whales keeps this game going plain and simple. who saves your raids,who does ml tiers, i like to see it get look at and put in play but its just for f2p. 5pg is a business that gets money from their p2p players but, i still voted b/c there is still hope that the 5pg will listen.

GANNICUS : Leader of ACE

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Looks kind off irrelevant as not much of it will make it into a raid legion. Nice fodder tough. Almost wish 5PG woukd make alot of useless fodder just to boost the old prems that are now falling out of my raid legions.