Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: May Update: New Premium and Episodic Zones

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    the only idea i can think of for everyone to make him worth getting is the the Devs to say from now on we will always put at least 1magic or 2 for ER,WR Problem solved

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    You definition of "special" and mine are obviously different. For me, a troop or general is/has something "special" if they make it into legions despite having lower stats. All 4 of those make every legion I put together for damage purposes (as opposed to special purpose legions like leveling, PvP or Perc). Every one of those has something special about them.

Just my opinion I suppose.

*shrug*
    Sry maybe I wrote sth missunderstanding, it should be sarcastic, because many always stated the point they want sth special and Warlock is not special for them.
    For me all prems are special because they are sth other than all other units (depending on uncapped stats and abilities)

But to be honest I would say this troop would fit into legion of nearly 100% of players, only because of his proc.

@Dodi: Why make him more attractiv? In most legions 4th or 5th best proc? Is this not enough together with legion boost?

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Episodic Zones? I posted a couple months ago that Questing is very lackluster and not very efficient way to spend your Energy. Low SP return compared to raiding and much less EXP return for leveling. The only reason I quest these days is to level a little faster to get to Demigod sooner.

I will, of course, quest the new zone in search of all the new shinies and to unlock the next quest zone/area so I can farm AP. Soon after, that will be exhausted and we are back to the aforementioned issues.

Please, don't delay the AP. Release it all at once or give AP with each Episode released. To me, there is no "in-between"

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Spell Slinger

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by KidRock View Post
    Episodic Zones? I posted a couple months ago that Questing is very lackluster and not very efficient way to spend your Energy. Low SP return compared to raiding and much less EXP return for leveling. The only reason I quest these days is to level a little faster to get to Demigod sooner.

I will, of course, quest the new zone in search of all the new shinies and to unlock the next quest zone/area so I can farm AP. Soon after, that will be exhausted and we are back to the aforementioned issues.

Please, don't delay the AP. Release it all at once or give AP with each Episode released. To me, there is no "in-between"

Thanks for your time and consideration.
    All parts of zone should give APs, not only the last one.
    As you pointed out, quests are horrible in terms of rewards, both SPs and APs. Not mentioning farming difficulties (since deadlies, you can set autohit and do whatever else... autohit in questing is kinda painful because quests have more parts so you can change hits very often). And no, perception does not help with that. Actually perception make it more easy for raiders since crit boosts.
    I feel really sorry about energy focused players.
    Na ArmorGames hledáme členy pro naší gildu CZ+SK !

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Having an energy build doesn't mean that you have to do quests, energy can be used for WR/ER/Elite/Deadly.

Spell Slinger

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Aapje View Post
    Having an energy build doesn't mean that you have to do quests, energy can be used for WR/ER/Elite/Deadly.
    WRs/ERs - rare, mostly not challenging for veterans... i ususally spend only stamina there
    Elites - Nice SP gain, but no APs... plus damage penalty
    Deadlies - Also damage penalty for energy hitters, huge FS makes farming APs much harder than from regular raids (for veterans still better than most quests tbh)
    Na ArmorGames hledáme členy pro naší gildu CZ+SK !

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by veny View Post
    WRs/ERs - rare, mostly not challenging for veterans... i ususally spend only stamina there
    Elites - Nice SP gain, but no APs... plus damage penalty
    Deadlies - Also damage penalty for energy hitters, huge FS makes farming APs much harder than from regular raids (for veterans still better than most quests tbh)
    WR/ERs: I like my E build then.
    Elites: Takes, maybe, half my bars, and then done.
    Deadlies: This is where I wish I was more stam oriented, it take forever to lvl(Well, just 2x as long...), especially when we have a challenging camp up.

Edit: E builds can be nice, since the game doesn't differentiate between resource types when it comes to on hits drops, the E builds get 2x as much onhit drops(GF boxes, Gears, Mach procs, Tollo procs, etc.)
    Last edited by Pyrolizard; 26th May 2017 at 15:20.

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567