Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: New sort option for Stats craft tab, maximum craftable.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds

New sort option for Stats craft tab, maximum craftable.

Could we please get a sort option to sort by maximum craftable?

For example, suppose I have 10,000 complete sets of Dragon Bile. Sorting by maximum craftable would bring the dragon bile craft for 4 SP near the top (at 10k), while the recrafts for Jormungan and Horthania would be near the bottom (at 8x), but still above any craft which I don't have enough to craft even 1 of.

This might be useful on other tabs as well, but I really want it for the stats tab. It would be immensely helpful while we wait for favorite/hide to be implemented (if it ever will be).

If it would make it easier, it doesn't need to refresh with each craft. It could just refresh each time the option is selected.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    +1

I only craft the ones that are in the thousands, since elites and deadlies make up 99% of my SP intake, and having them all at the top would be lovely.

Sargaash the Mighty equal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Could we please get a sort option to sort by maximum craftable?

For example, suppose I have 10,000 complete sets of Dragon Bile. Sorting by maximum craftable would bring the dragon bile craft for 4 SP near the top (at 10k), while the recrafts for Jormungan and Horthania would be near the bottom (at 8x), but still above any craft which I don't have enough to craft even 1 of.

This might be useful on other tabs as well, but I really want it for the stats tab. It would be immensely helpful while we wait for favorite/hide to be implemented (if it ever will be).

If it would make it easier, it doesn't need to refresh with each craft. It could just refresh each time the option is selected.
    May the Fourth be with this suggestion.
    If you want to "ignore" someone on the forum just click their name, click profile, and beneath their avatar you'll see an ignore link. Comes in really handy at times when you don't want to deal with that certain someone's constant negativity.

World Mender

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    There is no 'sort' options in crafting. However, I agree that we definitely need 'Ready to Craft x1,000' filter. It's just not worth spending time crafting piddly amounts of SP. Maybe even for every multiple of 10, as well. (10, 100, 1000, 10000, 100000, and I doubt we need 1000000 yet)

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffonSpade View Post
    There is no 'sort' options in crafting. However, I agree that we definitely need 'Ready to Craft x1,000' filter. It's just not worth spending time crafting piddly amounts of SP. Maybe even for every multiple of 10, as well. (10, 100, 1000, 10000, 100000, and I doubt we need 1000000 yet)

I have a fair few in the millions already... I only go into the NEW crafts tab, the rest is way to chaotic for me to even bother with.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I was just thinking of making this suggestion, but I see that someone else had the same idea.

It seems like a fairly small change, so please add it.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    bump. Since i just wanted to make that suggestion, too Semms like there are a lot of ppl wanting this...

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    This is a QOL issue. I only craft sp with 5000 or more crafts available once a month and it still takes me an hour as the 85 or 90 pages that need to be refreshed after each craft is so slow. Often just hitting the craft button alone will take a minute to produce the crafts. Let alone the time it takes for the pictures to repopulate and the list update. This is another reason I wish game pictures could be cached for continued usage. Having to continuously re-download them is annoying.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I am hoping since a long time that something like this is implemented. It is so tedious to go through all the SP crafting pages to look for the big numbers worth crafting. As most of the other players, I don't craft small amounts of SP. It's a waste of time and clicks.

Please do something about this.