Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: State of the Game: May 2017

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by MaslowskiD View Post
    It would really be nice for 5pg to add a 5x100 button to dotd or giving us the auto click option to the 5x20 button also would be nice to have a "500" option in opening the gusters gift boxes to I know I am not only one with 140k of them
    I don't see how adding a 500 option would help. It would save you some clicks, but wouldn't save you any time. Opening 500 instead of 200 would simply have the spinning wheel be there for 2.5 times longer each set.

I think they would need to modify it such as open 500 and they open as 100 instead with each result simply multiplied by 5. Any that happen to be unique only open the 1 and you get the extra 4 back as unopened chests. Could even extend that to larger multiples. That might be workable and should speed up opening the boxes (or anything else of that nature) significantly.

Just make the open 500, 1k or 5k options be the only ones to work that way and leave the 200 or less opening individually.

EDIT: Think I'll go create a new suggestion thread for this.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    we’re also going to look into Blessing of Mathala and SMITE and reviewing the possibility for them to stack. This is a request we’ve been getting a lot both in the forums and in other areas of feedback. It’s still being evaluated by our tech team but we’re hoping to get this change implemented for this summon of the West Kruna Gauntlet.

Our intention is that the magics would stack with one another in all regards (loot and damage). At this stage in Dawn’s life, we don’t see a strong reason for these two magics to not function together.
    Q: Does Eternal Sight work in conjunction with Smite/Bom concerning extra loot? I just got it a few days ago and I'm not sure I should be putting it on raids that have Bom or Smite on them. Furthermore, if they don't currently work together, can they be made to stack also?
    My apologies if it's been asked and answered before.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckmeister View Post
    Q: Does Eternal Sight work in conjunction with Smite/Bom concerning extra loot? I just got it a few days ago and I'm not sure I should be putting it on raids that have Bom or Smite on them. Furthermore, if they don't currently work together, can they be made to stack also?
    My apologies if it's been asked and answered before.
    Yes, Eternal Sight loot bonus stacks with SMITE/BoM

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayah View Post
    Combine it with Mort as well for 5 extra drops.

Works especially nicely on Deadly Horgrak for extra farmhands.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayah View Post
    Thanks.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Don't know if anyone will read this but here goes.

All good that you guys(Devs) are pushing on with new things for the game but to me it's pretty pointless playing and spending money on a game that has such a frequent amount of performance issues like tonight for example not long after maintenance the game just suddenly goes down without any warning, yeah thanks for that.
    I like a lot of players i'm sure am buffed up with pots and potions all ready for a hard grind like ODR event and such then bang kicked of the game and it won't reload.
    I'm pretty sure no compensation will come of it either so can i please ask that the performance issues which i'm sure you guys are well aware of do not just keep getting patched up to come back another day i mean other games run smooth and they have a lot more content to them so the question is why can't this one?

Yes over the many years of playing DotD it's been one hell of a roller coaster ride and i appreciate all the work done behind the scenes but i like many others prefer being notified when the game suddenly goes down for some urgent maintenance instead of being left in the dark like a mushroom thinking something is wrong my end.

Many thanks if your reading this and look forward to what the future has to hold.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    The second Dawni prem is likely to be released this Friday (May 19). Can we have some info on it now (if there is any info at all)? I think many players in the community would like to know the abilities/stats/pricing before this next patch.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Any chance we can get more tiers for Makeshift World raid? think we should start doing this for all outdated raids out there.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitee View Post
    Any chance we can get more tiers for Makeshift World raid? think we should start doing this for all outdated raids out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitee View Post
    no magics for this 75t WR? i really hope we can get at least 2 big magics for this 75t to be close to fair for weaker players pls
    Damned if they do and damned if they don't

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456