Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: N'rlux eye

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games

N'rlux eye

Does anyone know the approximate chance of getting it? And is it scaling when you hit with 20' honor?
    Thanks in advance.
    P.S No stinging scorpion set, wasn't around back then ;(

Disciple of the Traveller
    want to say we had worked it out to something like 1 eye per 1K or 2K honor spent. but also think they have tinkered with and increased the rate since it first came out.

it should scale with size of your hit. the first weekend it was out they had that messed up and it was all the same but then fixed it.

World Mender

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    want to say we had worked it out to something like 1 eye per 1K or 2K honor spent. but also think they have tinkered with and increased the rate since it first came out.

it should scale with size of your hit. the first weekend it was out they had that messed up and it was all the same but then fixed it.
    Nope, they DECREASED the drop rate a good while after it came out. It was actually fairly easy at first, then they made it more difficult to get one than it was to get a dozen before the change. That's where the one per two-thousand came from.(1% on 20 hits)

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffonSpade View Post
    Nope, they DECREASED the drop rate a good while after it came out. It was actually fairly easy at first, then they made it more difficult to get one than it was to get a dozen before the change. That's where the one per two-thousand came from.(1% on 20 hits)
    the glitch the first weekend was that the 1 hit had the same drop rate as a 20 hit. that was only one weekend, at most a week, that it was like that. that wasn't exactly decreasing the drop rate technically as was just fixing a but. but that only lasted for the initial week it came out before they fixed it.

but around the time they put out the stinging scorpion set that could drop the eyes as well they "said" they boosted the rate a bit. it still a near mythic rates of course. of course knowing the devs they may have meant that the existence of the equipment set was the boost to the rate.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctisB View Post
    Does anyone know the approximate chance of getting it? And is it scaling when you hit with 20' honor?
    Thanks in advance.
    P.S No stinging scorpion set, wasn't around back then ;(
    Hey there.

I ran a couple of small logs 1's I got a 3% drop rate and 2% on 20's. As I said the logs are small but it looks like 1's are the way to go for me. This was using Stinging Scorpion.

Unfortunately for you using just Insecticide does no favors 996 hits nil drops. I also took a s/s of my Eyes before starting, and afterwards it was since 136.

Sounds like you need to get the Dev's to rerun the ER with the SS set

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    20's used to be the recommended way of getting Eyes prior to Stinging Scorpion set released and believe was even confirmed by Dev's as way to go. I do recall Dev's saying they were going to tweak rate bit when Stinging Scorpion set came out, but no clue how and which is now the best way to farm for Eyes when wearing Stinging Scorpion. As snowstar has stated the tweak must have been very minor as drop rate is still very low.

Just using the legion, expect to spend 2k honor on average to get one. Does not matter whether 1's or 20's, so may as well do 20's. Based on Mickaek small sample size, IF you do happen to have Stinging Scorpion, this might now be changed to recommend using 1's.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    yh, maybe I can get scorpion set when they summon 4 ERs at once xD

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    On a side note - wasn't there a set that helped dropped eyes originally. I had a quick look and I cannot find it - maybe my memory is going or perhaps it was guild banners. Might be worth looking.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaek View Post
    On a side note - wasn't there a set that helped dropped eyes originally. I had a quick look and I cannot find it - maybe my memory is going or perhaps it was guild banners. Might be worth looking.
    the magnificent dragonite set was for guild banner, but insecticide legion is used to have n'rlux eye drops
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    Duel r44-Colosseum r40-Invasion r32
    P.B. 23,68b