Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbow Cannon Changes

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePurple View Post
    I don't see the new and improved Rainbow cannon as being worth it. Still limited armament slots. I can see this getting out of date pretty quick. Maybe if it were cheaper too, I expect a 50PC purchase to be more future proof.
    Agreed, I rarely IF ever take notice of Arm's because ... well because it is an Arm* unless it is bargain. Bargain to me I do not think have even seen yet, as imho Arm's are pretty comparable to Troops. Except PC troops are much more likely to be able to fit in most if not all my legions. With limited slots, and that is IF legion even has slot for that type of Arm, it is much less likely that PC Arm will fit in most all my legions. So PC Arm must be cheaper than PC Troop for it to be considered a bargain for me. 10PC price point maybe, ranging up to maybe 25PC for better Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by unitedx View Post
    Well, BP is 75 PC and it only gives 25% crit damage and 20% LP. So, based off of that, the pricing for this siege arma is reasonable. (My BP is only 2560, but by my calculations, the re-buffed Rainbow Cannon will be like 4k/1k for me).
    So yeah, based off the stats of BP, the pricing for Rainbow Cannon is reasonable.

My decoys are only ~6k, but I think I will replace my decoys in my legion for the Rainbow Cannon once the buff goes live on Friday.
    While this might be true and a fair comparison, Imho BP was way over priced. So that makes this Arm way over priced as well. Still never got BP.

*I could expand further about my thoughts of Arm's but doubt anyone would really care.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkster View Post
    Agreed, I rarely IF ever take notice of Arm's because ... well because it is an Arm* unless it is bargain. Bargain to me I do not think have even seen yet, as imho Arm's are pretty comparable to Troops. Except PC troops are much more likely to be able to fit in most if not all my legions. With limited slots, and that is IF legion even has slot for that type of Arm, it is much less likely that PC Arm will fit in most all my legions. So PC Arm must be cheaper than PC Troop for it to be considered a bargain for me. 10PC price point maybe, ranging up to maybe 25PC for better Arms.

While this might be true and a fair comparison, Imho BP was way over priced. So that makes this Arm way over priced as well. Still never got BP.

*I could expand further about my thoughts of Arm's but doubt anyone would really care.
    For those, like me, who have embraced the 'way of the crit', /w 65% crit rate, BP+RC give a good 22.5% boost on top of base damage*.

*Unlike base damage, armaments are not increased by magics, or mounts, so it will be less than 22.5% of total damage after accounting for such.

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post
    For those, like me, who have embraced the 'way of the crit', /w 65% crit rate, BP+RC give a good 22.5% boost on top of base damage*.

*Unlike base damage, armaments are not increased by magics, or mounts, so it will be less than 22.5% of total damage after accounting for such.
    you mean procs, right? because armament stats are accounted in legion power, which is part of base damage
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    Duel r44-Colosseum r40-Invasion r32
    P.B. 23,68b

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeon View Post
    you mean procs, right? because armament stats are accounted in legion power, which is part of base damage
    Yeah, the triggered by crit procs.

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post

I wish i had some crit siege armaments i have a few crit support armaments, but no siege

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by IllisShaki View Post
    I wish i had some crit siege armaments i have a few crit support armaments, but no siege
    that would be very nice - but I do not wish to lose Black Powder from my legion...so boost to add crit dmg and crit chance would be nice...
    J_DapperChap | Officer of Kronos II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12