Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: PvP health refills

My Platform(s)
    World Server

PvP health refills

I seem to remember some people bemoaning how they had to lvl up to refill PvP health because health refills won't, it turns out there is a little, teeny-tiny, cross-shaped button by the PvP health bar, that allows you to refill PvP health.

On a side note: does the tab/space trick work on PvP? It isn't considered cheating is it?

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post
    I seem to remember some people bemoaning how they had to lvl up to refill PvP health because health refills won't, it turns out there is a little, teeny-tiny, cross-shaped button by the PvP health bar, that allows you to refill PvP health.

On a side note: does the tab/space trick work on PvP? It isn't considered cheating is it?
    tab space doesn't work anymore on pVp
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table