Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Crown Requirements (Missing crown)

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

Unhappy Crown Requirements (Missing crown)

HI,

I got 250,000 duel points since a few days before february 28th. Of course I still had 250,000 points March the 1st (noboby attacked me during the night).
    I think in this way i have the right to get the duel crown, is it right?

I didn't get the Crown and I opened a ticket (#80614), the response is:
    "We checked the scores for the duel event and it does not appear that you qualified for the duel crown."

My in game name is "Justme".

Thank you.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Hi,
    First off have a look in your inventory - if you've had a crown before it just gets removed from your profile and added back to the inventory.

Next up post a screen shot of your PvP screen - this should show both your score and any recent activity. That should enable you to dispute the not reaching 250k points. Equally it is possible that someone snipped you although you seem sure that is not the case.

The crowns were definitely awarded at switch over as both my FB and NAG accounts have it.

I'd ask for the ticket to be reopened and ask how many points you had at switch over.

This is the second report I've seen this month, perhaps the short month is messing allocation for "new" owners?

Good luck.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Thank you so much for you answer. Now I know for sure I should get the Duel Crown.
    This is my first crown, so there is nothing in the inventory (I checked).

I took a screenshoot, i'll post to support if they need it but i think in the DB they have all the data.
    I asked to them how many points i have at switch over, I hope they'll answer.

You mention a second case this month, is it on the forum? can you post a link?

Maybe you are right it's the short month fault, but they said they checked the scores.... but they also mentioned the "duel event", why? The event it's not releated to duel crown.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Steeks mentioned missing a crown in the sotg thread for this month. Sorry I'm on mobile a and it's a massive pain to cut and paste.
    Last edited by Michaek; 2nd March 2017 at 14:17. Reason: link added

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quite a few on Kong have mentioned their crowns not being updated.

I have not needed to re-equip mine as of yesterday.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    For what it is worth I can confirm that roll over crowns worked fine, but as plundarr said one odd thing was that I did not have to adjust my equipment for my crown to show up again.

I know it's a few days late but if you have a screen shot from the day of roll over I would send to tech support and they can fix that fast. (haven't even had the issue myself but have had guildmates whose crowns were messed up and resolved via tech support).

February can be potentially a roll over issue (how many times have we seen posts on feb. 30 or 31st expiring raids showing up in our list). if it isn't fixed by friday I would bug them again and again until the get it up.

One unlikely exception but possible...did you opt out of rankings? Thank will screw over everything if you did

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Thanks all for your answers.
    I sent a screenshoot to the support, they said devs are looking in it.
    I'm confident because the difference in points is so large that it'sobviously a bug. According to the leaderboard i had about 232,000 points at switch over. Since i reported the missing crown at March 1st 5:30 PM (server time)... or I've done 18,000 points in 17 hours or the leaderboard has not updated the last month of fighting.
    Dear leaderboard, one of us is lying

I'll keep you updated.

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by justme_2 View Post
    Thanks all for your answers.
    I sent a screenshoot to the support, they said devs are looking in it.
    I'm confident because the difference in points is so large that it'sobviously a bug. According to the leaderboard i had about 232,000 points at switch over. Since i reported the missing crown at March 1st 5:30 PM (server time)... or I've done 18,000 points in 17 hours or the leaderboard has not updated the last month of fighting.
    Dear leaderboard, one of us is lying

I'll keep you updated.
    or perhaps this is just another side effect of the feb 29th and feb 30th bug that they have with raid expiration dates....
    the game may well not fully know when the month ends

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I got the crown!
    It was "an issue with the crown distribution for February".
    Thanks to game support and to you.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Good to hear, enjoy the extra 10% - I wonder if it was just on Kong? Also have they given it to those who haven't spotted its missing yet?