Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 62

Thread: Questions to developers

  1. #21
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    13


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulus View Post
    Will be this year also a new halloween carving contest?

    http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...776#post792776

  2. #22
    Silver Arrow Paulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    113


    My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Rep Power
    3
    Now it is obvious, when it is on the main page of the forum. When I was asking, it was unsure and unanswered.

  3. #23
    Silver Arrow Cookieboy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    107


    My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Rep Power
    5
    Will the Jack troop be updated to include zone 9.9? (also, is the next halloween zone gonna be 9.99?)
    IGN: Jojo, Guild: Might and Magic

  4. #24
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1


    My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Rep Power
    0
    Will u guys ever make obtainable themes for character profile like the ones u changed for this winter? Just thinking it would be cool to have like a Halloween them or a Nightmare queen theme to for a background for character profiles to go with the gear they want to wear.

  5. #25
    Disciple of the Traveller
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,807
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by maze1367 View Post
    Will u guys ever make obtainable themes for character profile like the ones u changed for this winter? Just thinking it would be cool to have like a Halloween them or a Nightmare queen theme to for a background for character profiles to go with the gear they want to wear.
    yeah it could be like we can buy different castles/house to stay in. I think of the new look as our winter home

    beyond artwork time, it shouldn't be that hard to add in a setting to let us swap them out.
    Last edited by snowstar; 9th December 2016 at 00:14.

  6. #26
    World Mender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,034


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    8
    And don't forget to make them viewable when someone else looks at your profile! :P

    Also, while the descriptions of SMITE and Blessing of Mathala make it obvious the extra item drops do not stack, do the damage procs of SMITE and Blessing of Mathala interfere with each other at all, or do the damage procs stack just fine with both SMITE and BoM on a raid for damage? (Not both versions of SMITE or BoM, but SMITE with BoM)

  7. #27
    Forum Moderator Nethlion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,718


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    yeah it could be like we can buy different castles/house to stay in. I think of the new look as our winter home

    beyond artwork time, it shouldn't be that hard to add in a setting to let us swap them out.
    I still want a throne to sit on once you hit Immortal

  8. #28
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    Suggestion:
    Allow people to craft Duel Tokens from sets of Man At Arms
    making victory ribbons relevant again.

  9. #29
    Silver Arrow Paulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    113


    My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Rep Power
    3
    Couldn't be Werewolf Wanted poster III in future used to craft (at least) stat points?

    I have more than 300 (and that is weird compare to any other posters).

  10. #30
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    17


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    0
    hello, why all of my rank on leader board always 1000+???wtf ?
    And today, I did 85b (yesterday 47b, still 1000+, everything are 1000+), but it isn't appear on LB, and another did only 1.2B and rank 129, wth?

    IGN: yingyang army code: GVJSLCMJ server kasan.

    Help me check it, hope you have a satisfactory answer and compensation for what I suffered in recent years.
    Thanks

  11. #31
    Night Blade
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,878


    My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    hello, why all of my rank on leader board always 1000+???wtf ?
    And today, I did 85b (yesterday 47b, still 1000+, everything are 1000+), but it isn't appear on LB, and another did only 1.2B and rank 129, wth?

    IGN: yingyang army code: GVJSLCMJ server kasan.
    1. The forum isn't a good place for this kinda thing, you should contact Tech Support (which you can also reach by clicking the big "Tech Support" here between "Tutorials" and "Troubleshooting").

    2. Could it be that you had opted out of Leaderboards at some point in the past? To opt back in you also need to contact Tech Support and wait for their next scheduled opting in session, which they might still do monthly. (See here.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    compensation for what I suffered in recent years.
    Hahahaha! Seriously?

  12. #32
    Forum Moderator Nethlion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,718


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    but it isn't appear on LB, and another did only 1.2B and rank 129, wth?
    you must've seen something right as the day changed over. If you are referring to the destroyers leaderboard, that changes daily, when the server clock hits 0

  13. #33
    Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!
    Posts
    4,934


    My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    ...and compensation for what I suffered in recent years.


    Oh man. I needed that bit of hilarity.

    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

  14. #34
    Silver Arrow Paulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    113


    My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Rep Power
    3
    I heard that in game was in past some sort of gifting of random free gifts (players to players, not PC). Will be there something similar in a future? Also heard that only by this way there was a chance to create some unique things. So does it mean that is it impossible in this moment (to craft them)?

  15. #35
    Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!
    Posts
    4,934


    My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Rep Power
    11
    Gifting is and always has been (afaik) a FB only thing. It isn't available on any other server.

    That said, there's nothing I know of which requires anything from gifting.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

  16. #36
    Silver Arrow Paulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    113


    My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Gifting is and always has been (afaik) a FB only thing. It isn't available on any other server.

    That said, there's nothing I know of which requires anything from gifting.
    Ok, thanks for the fast reply.

  17. #37
    Golden Garden Monk Pyrolizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right behind you! O.O
    Posts
    880


    My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulus View Post
    I heard that in game was in past some sort of gifting of random free gifts (players to players, not PC). Will be there something similar in a future? Also heard that only by this way there was a chance to create some unique things. So does it mean that is it impossible in this moment (to craft them)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Gifting is and always has been (afaik) a FB only thing. It isn't available on any other server.

    That said, there's nothing I know of which requires anything from gifting.
    I believe there is a rare chance to get map pieces(for kyddin's signet) and crafts for the misako essence(for another legendary craft).
    That said, these chances are rare, and I had already completed Dahrizon N-NM well before I got any of afore said gifts.

    Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

  18. #38
    Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!
    Posts
    4,934


    My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post
    I believe there is a rare chance to get map pieces(for kyddin's signet) and crafts for the misako essence(for another legendary craft).
    That said, these chances are rare, and I had already completed Dahrizon N-NM well before I got any of afore said gifts.
    Right, but none of those are exclusive to gifting. You can get those maps from the raids, you aren't locked out of them simply because you don't have access to gifting... which is what Paulus was asking. At least, that's how I understood his question.

    EDIT: Perhaps my response is where the confusion lies. Let me expand my previous response into...

    That said, there's nothing I know of which requires anything exclusively from gifting.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

  19. #39
    Farmhand Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    46


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    0
    Is the rest of the phoenix lord set still going on sale?

  20. #40
    Forum Moderator Ayah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    299


    My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Is the rest of the phoenix lord set still going on sale?
    Yup

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To Developers, may be you will fix one very old bug in June?
    By Merry in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 7th June 2015, 14:12
  2. Thank You 5th Planet developers
    By Thamaskan in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd June 2012, 18:36
  3. questions for developers about bertram the necromancer
    By Darth Executor in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 9th May 2012, 03:20
  4. Colosseum questions for the developers.
    By Gabrielsj2000 in forum Game Mechanics Suggestions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th December 2010, 01:52
  5. NIce Job To All Developers
    By Ude Hikaru in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27th August 2010, 19:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •