Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Questions to developers

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Holà. Who's the community link @ DEVs these days? I'd require some "DEVine intervention", please
    "I know you've a big mouth but, really, both feet?"

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalamar View Post
    Holà. Who's the community link @ DEVs these days? I'd require some "DEVine intervention", please
    Easiest way it through tech support

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Questions about Tussao:

1. How often is he updated to drop the newest mounts? Is he updated monthly? Bimonthly? Or whenever you are alerted/think it is a good time?
    2. I have come to the conclusion that older mounts have a higher drop rate [By slivers] than newer mounts. Is this true, or is the drop chance static?
    3. On the topic of older mounts seemingly being more common, does Tussao have a specific proc rate you have him set to?

My Platform(s)
    Multiple

AP finish what you start or at least give a good stopping point

When or will the AP for Best Party in Town, Full Stomachs, and The Right Tools for the Job ever go above the one off's or be offered more? I understand adventuring is or has not been a major part of the game. But I, as many others, were brought up to finish what we start and having them either one short from next level or never able to get past brown is really bad form, bad planning ethics, and just plain lazy programming in my view. It is the little things that make the biggest difference in life and gaming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	9356  

Disciple of the Traveller Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    I don't mind the other two so much, but Full Stomachs has bugged me since it's release. I hate not being able to at least get to brown.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Normally World Chat, just seeing who can get upset.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    So with Drogan updated, I started thinking... Tuss can summon Dawni mounts, but Drogan doesn't seem to be able to drop Dawni coins. Is this intended or just not thought about?

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRaven View Post
    So with Drogan updated, I started thinking... Tuss can summon Dawni mounts, but Drogan doesn't seem to be able to drop Dawni coins. Is this intended or just not thought about?
    all the summonng generals have a restriction of no unique or "special" items in them. for most of them it sometime more like the Halloween mounts or perception drop mounts that they are considering "special". ie, they tied to a certain event and only that event or have some particular thing you need to do to have gotten them (yes I know those are unique, but was the examples of what they were thinking of in terms of difficulty that I was given once from someone on the devs side).

for drogaan, for some reason they bend the "special" restriction into a pretzel. all that would make any sense is that they are considering the anniversary coins purchase only items even though the other summoning items don't work that way. mathias can summon the troops for the anniversary sets for example.

but drogaan has always been super restricted on what does and doesn't make his list. even though he has the same description as the others.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    The scroll drops in the Dahrizon Quest appear to have an error. I finished Rissa's Way and got Scroll V BEFORE I got Scrolls III and IV. I have over 10,000 Perception and I've hit Traps and Tribulations at least 5 more times and can't get Scroll III. I've hit Rissa's Way multiple times and can't get Scroll IV but almost every time I hit it I keep getting Scroll V (I have 4 of them now). Statistically speaking, this is near impossible which leads me to believe there is a bug. Please advise. Thanks!

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Manjiro View Post
    The scroll drops in the Dahrizon Quest appear to have an error. I finished Rissa's Way and got Scroll V BEFORE I got Scrolls III and IV. I have over 10,000 Perception and I've hit Traps and Tribulations at least 5 more times and can't get Scroll III. I've hit Rissa's Way multiple times and can't get Scroll IV but almost every time I hit it I keep getting Scroll V (I have 4 of them now). Statistically speaking, this is near impossible which leads me to believe there is a bug. Please advise. Thanks!
    There's no a sequence of what you should get first and what next. Each area's boss drops a scroll and the last one 2.
    They are a bit rare so be patient. Don't remember exactly how many times defeted there a boss to get the last one that i was needed.
    Wait to farm Vexxana or even worse Mathala's Sabatons and you will find out how RNG can burn all of your patience.
    Really i don't recommend you to farm Mathala's Sabatons, but Vexxana worths it.
    Perception as i know has nothing to do with them, only with random rewards you getting as you questing. check Perception Rewards.
    Also keep in mind as higher the difficulty is when you defeating a boss there as higher the chances to drop what you need, most veterans
    advising to running them on L-NM (same for all Quest Zones, but some drop different things on N-H and L-NM like Subterranean Depths Zone,
    others only on NM etc. so better checking wikia before start farming for something).

Here's the wikia link for Scrolls of Dahrizon with all drops/requirements etc.: http://dotd.wikia.com/wiki/Scrolls_of_Dahrizon

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Well, I finally got Dahrizon a while ago. I didn't realize it had a damage buff so Nightmare level helped. Now if the developers could fix this problem I've been having since last week (see image below), that would be fantastic! Somehow I have two Rolands in my Legion. Neither are in my active slots but it hasn't fixed the problem and my game won't save any changes I make to this, my 2nd most powerful, legion. Aargh!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot - DotD error (cropped).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	9427
    Image says "Failed to save legion: legions uses more generals or troops than you actually own. Please remove the extra units and try again."

Disciple of the Traveller
    Well, I finally got Dahrizon a while ago. I didn't realize it had a damage buff so Nightmare level helped. Now if the developers could fix this problem I've been having since last week (see image below), that would be fantastic! Somehow I have two Rolands in my Legion. Neither are in my active slots but it hasn't fixed the problem and my game won't save any changes I make to this, my 2nd most powerful, legion. Aargh!

Image says "Failed to save legion: legions uses more generals or troops than you actually own. Please remove the extra units and try again."
    might be a bit of a pain, but have you tried clearing out the legion and re adding everything to it from scratch?

that error is usually the result of you crafting a troop or general into a "veteran" version and in the process the base version sometimes is lost. and even though it has been taken out of your inventory, the legions will still have it saved into them. then if you try to change something in the legion that triggers an event for the game to recheck the legion and that is when it finds the missing unit.

but really, try clearing the legion out and refilling it. that does normally correct that issue.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

snowstar is right and since you don't know how you have 2 Rolands i'm guessing that's the problem, you upcrafted him to v2 and now missing v1 which is still in your legion.
    Try to remove only him and save it. If that doesn't works then clear - save - change tab and back to legions (now Roland1 should be not in the list there) - refill your legion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234