Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age of Heroes: Conquest is now live on the web at AgeOfHeroesGame.com! Check it out!

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Felendis's Avatar

Age of Heroes: Conquest is now live on the web at AgeOfHeroesGame.com! Check it out!

Greetings Dragon Masters!

We are very proud and excited to announce that starting today, our newest game, Age of Heroes: Conquest is available on the web at www.AgeOfHeroesGame.com!

In Age of Heroes: Conquest you'll lead a team of Heroes against legions of enemies, hulking beasts and legendary monsters in strategic turn based combat. Challenging gameplay meets epic adventure in this MMORPG battler.

BATTLE fearsome foes: man and beast to bring peace to a kingdom on fire!
    COLLECT and combine teams of mythic Heroes to overcome any enemy!
    EXPLORE a rich, ever-expanding new world, unlock treasures and mysteries, and defeat mighty bosses!
    UPGRADE your Heroes with unique weapons and abilities to gain the advantage against the enemy!

Are you the champion we seek...?

We will be releasing Age of Heroes: Conquest on Facebook and Kongregate in the near future, and then Android/iOS later this summer. The game will utilize the same server on all platforms, so you’ll be able to join a Guild and participate in the same events as your friends, regardless of where you play!

You can learn more and get regular updates about Age of Heroes: Conquest on our Forums or by liking our Faceboook Page.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Ah. Bwahahahaha. I tried to check out the game while here at work. I can access the game... but I cannot log in... because facebook is blocked here at work...
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Ok, I'm home for lunch and I gotta say, so far I'm completely underwhelmed. I get the start screen with the log in button. I get a FB pop-up, which I use to log in. Then I get... nothing. Just a black screen. It's been 5 minutes now and still just a black screen.

Dawn on FB/WS loads just fine. Age of Heroes, not so much.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Ok, why does 5PG hate Firefox? Game simply will not load. The moment I tried Chrome, the game launched just fine. Firefox still won't load.

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Mouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Ok, why does 5PG hate Firefox? Game simply will not load. The moment I tried Chrome, the game launched just fine. Firefox still won't load.
    I assure you we love Firefox in all its... Foxy? Glory.

While Chrome and IE do work, we're aware that it's having problems in Firefox (black screen after login) and have tech folks looking into it as we speak.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Great to hear, as I really would prefer to use Firefox if possible.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    So is this game going to be Facebook only? I am not on FB & will not be on FB.

Dawn of the Dragons Developer Felendis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moses101 View Post
    So is this game going to be Facebook only? I am not on FB & will not be on FB.
    We will be launching the game on the web on Kongregate, Facebook, and Armor Games in the coming weeks. After that our focus will be on launching the mobile version on iOS and Android in late summer/early fall.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Tryed playing it, couldn't find a place where to shut the music up, stoped.
    Seemed like an ok game

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhv View Post
    Tryed playing it, couldn't find a place where to shut the music up, stoped.
    Seemed like an ok game

That said two things
    • the chat appearing across the screen is very annoying
    • What about purchases made on the Android version of the game before it was locked down?

For a time waster the game has some merit, but it does appear very derivative of many other games out there at the moment.
    Last edited by Michaek; 24th August 2016 at 08:38. Reason: dame/game

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaek View Post

That said two things
    • the chat appearing across the screen is very annoying
    • What about purchases made on the Android version of the game before it was locked down?

For a time waster the dame has some merit, but it does appear very derivative of many other games out there at the moment.
    During the intro / how to play you couldn't click elsewhere where it pointed you, so hence i didn't click that gear. Maybe i will complete the intro at some point and shut the music up, but probs will wait till AG has the game up. Thanks.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    LOL hail King Felendis lmao
    Last edited by Mimzy; 24th August 2016 at 17:10. Reason: Removed misinformation.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    nevermind, its live on kong now
    Last edited by rgreen83; 26th August 2016 at 03:47.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Its basically a resl=kin of Curio Quest. Not for me, good luck with it

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ChVoS View Post
    LOL hail King Felendis lmao
    So Robert, proclaimed yourself king and the writer killed you off to start the story huh? *smirk*

It's kind of an addicting game as it has no stopping points like DotD. You just play til you run out of resources of your fingers hurt.

The tutorial on the forum needs some serious love as it doesn't explain how to DO anything. Not nearly as good as here.

Also, I don't quite understand the elemental pairings of the heroes vs. their foes. http://prntscr.com/calbds nor do I understand (yet) what the + and - buttons are supposed to do, but I guess I will soon enough.

The only thing I've seen so far that was/is a turn off is the amount of real money purchases and the timer on the starter set.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by StarDust View Post
    So Robert, proclaimed yourself king and the writer killed you off to start the story huh? *smirk*

It's kind of an addicting game as it has no stopping points like DotD. You just play til you run out of resources of your fingers hurt.

The tutorial on the forum needs some serious love as it doesn't explain how to DO anything. Not nearly as good as here.

Also, I don't quite understand the elemental pairings of the heroes vs. their foes. http://prntscr.com/calbds nor do I understand (yet) what the + and - buttons are supposed to do, but I guess I will soon enough.

The only thing I've seen so far that was/is a turn off is the amount of real money purchases and the timer on the starter set.
    Not playing this anymore, but i think that + is a strong so if you go the circle that way you see which element ist strong against which other. And if you got the other direction you see what is weak against what... You deal more damage if the attacker is strong against the attacked and weak you deal less damage...

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllusion View Post
    Not playing this anymore, but i think that + is a strong so if you go the circle that way you see which element ist strong against which other. And if you got the other direction you see what is weak against what... You deal more damage if the attacker is strong against the attacked and weak you deal less damage...
    I kind of was thinking that too but it gets a bit cloudy when there are gaps of 2 or 3 spaces like fire against lightning or water against nature even.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    I wish you good luck with this game - because I know it was a lot of works.
    I like the trailer and the style of story-telling (I mean that dialogs of your units).

I played this game a bit, but it was not very interesting for me (this game is very similiar with the other games of this type). Maybe (in future) I will try this game again, but only for achievements (on kongregate) or for some reward to the Dawn of the dragons (If there will be some; like get new familiar to the Dawn of the dragons by playing this game and so on).

Also it would be awesome If Dawn of the Dragons could have similiar trailer too.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by StarDust View Post
    I kind of was thinking that too but it gets a bit cloudy when there are gaps of 2 or 3 spaces like fire against lightning or water against nature even.
    Any gap means there is no bonus or penalty. Fire against lightning is an even fight with neither side having an inherent advantage. You won't see a + or - during a fight for those two. But if you see a + during a fight, then you will do more damage hitting that opponent. If you see a -, then you will do less (and that opponent will do more against your hero if they attack that hero).

Sargaash the Mighty equal Mitch Manning's Avatar

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I think this truly has potential. More so if you guys stay away from the ridiculous practices I saw in curio quest. Given your recent track record with both dawn and curio I am hesitant to spend any money. However, I will play as a f2p for now and hopefully things go in a good direction as I miss 5pg products

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast