Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest: Gauntlet Raid Lore

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Server: Elyssa
    IGN: dman4835
    Army code: HUIQFGMJ
    Title: Ugly Insect Diplomat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	title.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	989.9 KB 
ID:	8360

Lore: No one is quite sure what motivated the King to appoint a giant ugly insect to a diplomatic post in the first place. The creature is too large to be received in even the largest meeting halls, and does not speak a language anyone can discern. He’s not even very good at his job – he seems to prefer eating foreign diplomats to hashing out peace treaties or trade deals. On the other hand, negotiations with neighboring states have been concluding much faster than normal, so not the worst diplomat we’ve ever had.
    Dman4835, Leader of DragonBorn, Teller of Awful Jokes

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My Server: Kongregate
    My IGN: Bargerion
    My Army Code: ISJNKIMJ
    Raid Title: Swift Giant Assassin
    http://prntscr.com/blytc6

Lore: There are tales out there, of a legendary assassin that was so swift that she could gut your throat, or rather, your entire body with her gigantic clubs before you could even have the thought of standing in awe at a giant club-wielding monstrosity moving at you in lightning fast speeds.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

Name:	warded plant of the swamp.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	8362
    Server: Kong (Elyssa)
    IGN: Dax
    Army Code:MNLPJGMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Warded Plant of the Swamp
    Lore: "Of course that ward protects you from evil swamp plants, there's no way it would protect them from you! Oh.... Sorry!" -- Guster

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My IGN: Mattlee
    My Army Code: HOIQKCMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot):

Lore: The dragon blinked once, then twice, shaking the sleep dust from his eyes. Where was he? He blinked again, his vision going from blurry back to clear. He was in a burnt down village, with dead soldiers lying all around him. Darnit, it had happened again. He sighed, his sleepwalking had really become a problem. How was he supposed to be enjoying all the killing and raiding of these settlements if he was doing it while asleep?! Oh well, he thought to himself as he lifted himself up into the air, might as well finish the job, as he spotted some fleeing villagers in the distance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	881a4e5b2808444daae4363d37553a87.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	183.6 KB 
ID:	8361  

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My IGN: Celidion
    My Army Code: HRLQGDMJ
    Raid Title: Heartless Drake That No One Loves

Name:	12ae0a280be14bed9aa4224a0c50d84c.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	920.5 KB 
ID:	8363

Lore:

"I've never seen a sadder creature in my life." Logann remarked, as he finished up his entry on this particular drake. "I hope this drake finds some company soon, or I fear for its future."

Sargaash the Mighty equal miztickow's Avatar

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My Server: Kong
    My IGN: MizticBunny
    My Army Code: GTOMHCMJ
    Raid Title: Mad Incest Impersonator

Lore: "Why don't I have a knight to partner up with like the others? I didn't sign up for a soliloquy, damn it!"

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Your Server: Elyssa
    Your IGN: mear
    Your Army Code: EOOMDGMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Cowardly Beast Diplomat http://prntscr.com/blza3p
    Lore:Of all the beasts of the wild many would claim to be lovers not fighters but only one could be the true king of the title. His cunning come from being such a coward. He could talk his way out of any situation because he knew all the hip joints to hook lonely adventures up with a "good time." We all know diplomacy is about offing the opposition something they want in return for your safety and while this poor beast will forever be a coward at least he's safe as long as lonely travels need strangers for a night.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Your IGN: J_DapperChap
    Your Army Code: DWHRHGMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Sleepwalking Ogre out of Revenge http://prntscr.com/blywnc
    Lore:

"Yawn..who is it ?" J_DapperChap opened the door, and found tall figure stood in front of him. "Can I help you?" he asked. The figure stood silent. Dragon Rider raised the candle tried to get better look of it. "What Ogre?" he sighed, but realized that Ogre meant no harm. The monster was in his dream, sucking his thumb.... Kasan said, "Oh poor thing, even your are an ugly monster, you can dream like a baby", well busy day ahead for you, another town to raid, someone to kill... but not tonight... sleep tight” Then, Ogre suddenly screamed "you took my beer !! " , but gone quiet and disappeared into the night. "What was that? A Sleepwalking Ogre?? Beer, What? " J_DapperChap closed the door, thought a little then remembered. "oh that must be the one came to the beer festival after I bought all if it” .... little that he knew, same Ogre broken into his beer sellar took everything before dawn, ...” beer to beer thou shalt repay”
    Last edited by jonamse; 29th June 2016 at 02:40. Reason: to meet word limit :D
    J_DapperChap | Officer of Kronos II

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Server: Facebook (Solus)
    IGN: RainbowLocks
    Army Code: MPLPGFOJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Nerfed Warrior With Nothing To Lose (prntscr.com/blzbii)

Lore:

"If I will ever have a story written about myself it would be a tragedy.

Imagine you fight a battle, doesn’t matter how important it is or how strong you are, orcs, dragons, undead, all the same. You fight with all you’ve got. Someone notices, mentions you in their story, you are almost a hero, you are coming home with victory, kids are running around… And there is that big speech on the feast. There is definitely a speech. Where you notice someone changed the story… A “nerf”?..

And all of a sudden everyone ignores you, laughs, “I don’t need you in my army”, "I will take him as a food for the dogs" etc etc..

You look somewhere far-far away and you proc…"

P.S. as English is not my native language i appologize, i tried my best in grammar but... anything could happen
    P.P.S Devs if you add a troop and then nerf him, imagine yourself on his place... tragic, huh?

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Server: Kong
    IGN: Alicesue
    Army Code: MSQPEDMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Conscripted Insect Mercenary

Name:	gam.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	8364
    Lore:
    I'm a Conscripted Insect Mercenary, I'm just working for a great and handsome money.
    But i always keep myself low, fat and ugly. Is just to camouflage myself from a richy.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Server: Facebook (Solus)
    IGN: Osuki
    Army Code : JUOULJMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Foolish Plant That Lost a Bet

Name:	Foolish Plant that Lost a Bet.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	8365
    Lore:
    After tales of his visual prowess reached afar,
    A traveler came to our bar.
    A bet he proposed, three vials he did show.
    "A curse in one, drink two of three,
    If your eyes truly see, You shall win
    A sack of gold for each of thee"

... He used to be such a proud man.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Server: Kongregate
    IGN: Rawr
    Army code: EPPULEMJ
    Raid title: Ordinary swordsmen nightmare

Name:	Screenshot (1).png 
Views:	37 
Size:	475.5 KB 
ID:	8367
    Lore: While (players name) Rawr has slain many scary, foul beasts, at night whilst he sleeps he still has nightmares over fighting ordinary swordsmen. Funny that.

My Server: Solus
    My IGN: Falstar
    My Army Code: EUIPGCMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Elite Elemental Terrorizing Townsfolk

Name:	dotdcapture.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	860.9 KB 
ID:	8366
    Lore:
    The town's militia mobilised quickly. Trembling, they fired ballistae and arrows at the towering beast of rock and earth. It had already destroyed the town's church with a mighty blow. The townsfolk shrieked, running about in terror.

"Fire again!" the commander shouted hoarsely.
    --------------------
    The Earth Elemental didn't mean to dislodge the massive boulder whilst carving out a cave from the mountainside. He certainly didn’t intend for it to roll downwards, gathering speed, leaping and bouncing towards the town nestled in the foothills of the mountain. He did not expect its grip on the boulder to break off a chunk of the rock and for it to continue on its merry way, nor did he mean to destroy the church on the outskirts of the town with a massive foot whist trying to hold the boulder back from crushing the entire town.

He did let the boulder go, however, with a look of chagrin, when the villagers commenced peppering him with arrows, ballista bolts and catapult shot.
    Last edited by Falstar; 29th June 2016 at 01:02. Reason: Edited to meet word count limit.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Your IGN: Dragis
    Your Army Code:IWJTICMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot): Creeping Elemental Filling a Quota

Name:	Quota jpg.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	8368
    Lore: He is going for a quota and I just gotta, Simply gotta and I'm not feeling any flow, because the

Elemental is going slow. Slow crawling is his destiny, to let us make some slaughtery.Slaughtery was earlier

in snow, now You can feel the summer flow. Let the time remarkably flow, and our experience will greatly grow.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Server: Kasan
    IGN: IllidShaki
    Army code:JVPUEDMJ
    Title: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contest.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	8370 Inexperienced Skeleton Made By Bosso

Lore: From the depths of the trash heap Bosso's first creation rises, bent on the destruction of his creators creations. He will find anyone who possesses anything of Bosso's to claim his revenge. With his inexperience however, he is doomed to fail.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Server: WS
    IGN: Mixalot
    Army Code: GTLRFCMJ
    Raid Title: Pungent Orc Anarchist

Lore:
    The life of a political activist is tough. Particularly so for Ekrach the anarchist, possessor of the dubious honour of being the first orc so employed. A former ax bearer to Urchek the Unhinged, possibly the most violent and unpredictable Arbiter in orc history, young Ekrach grew disillusioned as an enforcer for the authoritarian menace. After a premature escape from servitude in the form of Urchek's infamous death by "accidentally" neurotoxin slathered bathrobe, Ekrach left to answer his newfound political doubts.

Unsurprisingly, authority-weary Ekrach turned to anarchy. He immediately took vows of poverty (likely just to avoid washing) and occupied public spaces, bellowing disparaging slogans concerning the West Krunan monarchy.

One fateful day preaching in the capital, news of the newborn crown prince that would “continue the royal line another century” turned his vision red. Seizing his ax and mounting his blood wolf, ironically named "Hygiene," he rode for the royal palace to end the monarchs’ atrocities against the people. Presumably taxation and the biannual census.
    Last edited by Mixalot; 28th June 2016 at 23:15.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Server: Kasan
    IGN: Jenn
    Army code:MNHTEDMJ
    Title: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hypnotic plant.PNG 
Views:	35 
Size:	968.0 KB 
ID:	8374 Hypnotic Plant of the Swamp

Lore:
    Inhale, my friend, be welcome here - look at our dance, forget your fear!
    Many wander in - scarcely someone leaves, forever in my grasps – nutrition for my leaves

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Your IGN: Mitch
    Your Army Code: HSQOKEMJ
    Raid Title (Screenshot):Inexperienced Wyrm SadistClick image for larger version. 

Name:	gauntlet contest.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	201.8 KB 
ID:	8373
    Lore:
    I could tell right away that this wasn't was either of us was looking for. Though he looked the part with spikes, horns, and had even removed a toe as part of some inane ritual, you could see in his eyes he was not prepared. He talked a big game, boasting of his devilish deeds and brutality, but they were hollow ramblings of a creature who was becoming more and more vulnerable as he gloated on. Many had tried to extinguish the hero of West Kruna, and slaying wyrms and dragons was nearly a weekly occurrence. After dispatching so many, seeking a worthy challenger became a quest of its own. No, a challenger would not be found on this day. But as I saw my own reflection in his lifeless eyes, I knew one day it would.
    Last edited by Jynx980; 28th June 2016 at 10:45.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Server: Elyssa
    IGN: Cesar
    Army Code: ITOMJFMJ
    Raid Title: Ugly golem with nothing to loseClick image for larger version. 

Name:	dotd.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	8376

Lore: "I recently saw many ugly creatures but this is something special. Someone was that bad and created this golem. I don't even want to kill it! Nothing with that face deserves more brutality. Maybe it really has nothing to lose? Whatever." ~Another man who tried to fight with Ugly Golem With Nothing to Lose.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Server: Roland
    IGN: Fabdestroyer
    Army Code: HTNRECOJ
    Raid Title: Scheming Golem that no one loves. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss+(2016-06-28+at+10.01.32).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	8377
    Lore:
    Log 1: We arrived at a Castle, a sturdy Wizard invited us to come in to provide us shelter and food after the long battle against these dangerous Dragon Beast that attacked us the last 2 Days. Our Army is demoralized and shaking.
    Log 2: Emergency Insertion, the Wizard lured us into a trap, in the basement a Golem lured us into an empty hallway. We're able to escape, but we're not able to go out of here without getting through it. We Hit it pretty hard, but it's so sturdy our whole battalion is exhausted.
    Log 3: Without the Pelwyn sister's and their Abbess Catherine we would've no chance of surviving down here. Their magical healing powers and first aid expertise is a life saver. I hope our Reinforcements will arrive tommorow.
    Log 4: Grundus just tried transforming into a Dragon, it was frightening. We don't know what to do. We just try surviving down here till we get rescued.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast