Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Gauntlet: West Kruna Q&A

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicque77 View Post
    How about the Gauntlet Tokens...unused Gauntlet Tokens when the event ended, will the token be carry forward to the future Gauntlet event or restart again at zero token ??? All gone the tokens that are not been use ???
    Like Strikes, Gauntlet Tokens persist from Gauntlet to Gauntlet, so if you're saving up for an Expansion Slot and don't quite make it this time, you won't have to start over next time.
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    Duel r44-Colosseum r40-Invasion r32
    P.B. 23,68b

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Does equipped items, generals or units that heal or block damage work in gauntlet?

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePurple View Post
    Does equipped items, generals or units that heal or block damage work in gauntlet?
    no procs work in the gauntlet. only stat modification effects.

mouse has said they will look into the possibility that healing affects might be included next times.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstar View Post
    no procs work in the gauntlet. only stat modification effects.

mouse has said they will look into the possibility that healing affects might be included next times.
    While I think that's a good thing in general, the gauntlet hits much harder then even elite raids and I don't think healing procs will help much.
    Damage block procs would be much more useful. I wouldn't weaken my battalion to include either of them but I'd appreciate Bladezz dmg block component could proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrion View Post
    While I think that's a good thing in general, the gauntlet hits much harder then even elite raids and I don't think healing procs will help much.
    Damage block procs would be much more useful. I wouldn't weaken my battalion to include either of them but I'd appreciate Bladezz dmg block component could proc.
    well pretty sure it is a over all rethink of the level of damage the gauntlet does not just purely considering the heal procs or blocking procs. at least I hope that is what he meant.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    soo I havent been on in the last 2 days, gauntlet is over by now and I can't see anymore what Rank I was or if I should have gotten loot.
    Were the prizes put directly in the inventory? Did we have to loot them?

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    soo I havent been on in the last 2 days, gauntlet is over by now and I can't see anymore what Rank I was or if I should have gotten loot.
    Were the prizes put directly in the inventory? Did we have to loot them?
    http://prntscr.com/bnlyqi

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by LanderZ View Post
    thanks LanderZ, I was too low in the rankings then, didn't see that kind of button

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    How did that 10% power for 50pc, or whatever it was, in the lower right hand corner of the gauntlet, work?

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    How did that 10% power for 50pc, or whatever it was, in the lower right hand corner of the gauntlet, work?
    You click it. Then you are prompted on whether you truly want to make that choice. At this point it informs you it lasts for 2 hours. You either go forward with it or cancel.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    got to remember to ask for specific close time of contests in the future, anyway, any idea of how much time until next gauntlet or that would be decided after checking our feedback?
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    P.B. 23,68b

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeon View Post
    got to remember to ask for specific close time of contests in the future, anyway, any idea of how much time until next gauntlet or that would be decided after checking our feedback?
    No specific time on next one, but has been thrown out there in WC from a dev that another should be run before end of the year.

In terms of ending time of the event though, everyone participating had access to the timer. It was the time remaining on all the various gauntlet raids. Granted the final end time was not expressly said to be such an such server time, but anyone could of quickly calculated it out for themselves.

Edit: Unless by contest you mean the mimzy one. If so, I don't recall any specifics on when it would end.
    Last edited by Dreadnaugh7; 3rd July 2016 at 02:16. Reason: reinterpretation

Sister of Radiance Achievements's Avatar

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Devs could you post a list with the top 10 at the end of each gauntlet? I bet some are curious who missed the last day

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Achievements View Post
    Devs could you post a list with the top 10 at the end of each gauntlet? I bet some are curious who missed the last day
    http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...t-Leaderboards
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    P.B. 23,68b

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I got some questions about gauntlet magics. Do you get 3 for each tier, even if you havent done enough damage to normally get items of that tier? Do you get bonus for tagging even if you don't do enough for first tier of a raid?

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    I got some questions about gauntlet magics. Do you get 3 for each tier, even if you havent done enough damage to normally get items of that tier? Do you get bonus for tagging even if you don't do enough for first tier of a raid?
    I haven't specifically tested it, but I feel confident that it behaves the same way Mortharu does. You only get the extra if you earn at least 1 from a given tier. If you don't earn even 1, you won't get any at all for that tier.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I'm sure this has been answered before but i can't find the answer. When you have a gauntlet gorget removed you lose the passive legion bonus attached to it also?

Quote Originally Posted by JiggleTease View Post
    I'm sure this has been answered before but i can't find the answer. When you have a gauntlet gorget removed you lose the passive legion bonus attached to it also?
    that is how it is supposed to work. they just got removed for the first time this gauntlet so not sure it ever really been tested what happens. honestly not sure can think of anything else that gives a passive boost that you can really get rid of besides the gorget.

sometimes the game will count things if you ever owned them though. this is a case where it shouldn't, certainly not for the passive part.

For next round of gauntlet PLEASE, substantially upgraded damage bonuses for BoM and smite or replace these magics with something better as a magic or other worthwhile reward. Recent magic releases in the game like Death Echo and Gag gift are fairly comparable in damage for people that don't own BoM or smite and greatly reduce the value of these gauntlet magics especially for the steep price to obtain them. And NO, the extremely minimal and almost undetectable benefit of +3 loot items per loot tier do not make either of these gauntlet magics that much more appealing for the price it takes to get them.

I own BoM and spent a ridiculous amount of money to get it. That said, I would still likely hit gauntlet pretty hard again if the reward becomes worth it. However, as rewards are currently devalued I will not participate in another gauntlet until this is issue is addressed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789