Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Consumables, Stashed Cash, and Generals

Consumables, Stashed Cash, and Generals

Hi, could somebody help me out? I have a consumable item in my purse, and I can't figure out how to use it. Also, I can't figure out how to withdraw cash I've stashed or equip a general.

Consumables: They are for boss battles and are currently NOT working. (In boss battles at the moment you can't die)
    Stashing: Once its stashed its in there, when you buy something and its not in your hand, it comes from there. (Safe buying)
    Generals: They are equiped in legions, once you have a legion you can find the right general and troops for it, it will increase your overall damage in Raids.

Next time, please search the forum for answers before posting threads which have been done before.

-Angel

Feel free to add me on Facebook, Click HERE I am currently level 539 and Leader of the Dragon Dynasty Guild

1. consumables cant be used yet but your immortal until theyre activated dont worry about them
    2. you can buy stuff without withdrawing your cash...its deducted from your account.
    3. just click and drag your generals to where you want them in you Legion box. beware you cant equip any general...some can only be used for specific legions
    "certainty of death...small chance of success...what are we waiting for?" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    K@ziel

Sorry, beat you to the punch.

Feel free to add me on Facebook, Click HERE I am currently level 539 and Leader of the Dragon Dynasty Guild

damn you angelus...you win again....this time

lol
    "certainty of death...small chance of success...what are we waiting for?" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    K@ziel

Farmhand

Cool Consumables

I did a forum search with no results. Until I found this post. which answered my query.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER View Post
    I did a forum search with no results. Until I found this post. which answered my query.
    Good to know you used the search function

i didnt managed to find any post about the Craft...maybe i missed it..just wanted to know whats the x2 stats point for? doese it double your stats? and if so...for example i have 20 stamnina ...and i double for 40? and what if i wait to double them later?
    Lurking help needed [SIZE="2"HERE[/SIZE]

Add me for army i am new and i need gifts and friends regular player and gifter CLICK HERE

no it just means you get to more points to add to stats every time you create one of those crafts.. ie create the belts... you get two (2) more points to add to attack,or defense, or stamina, or energy, or health
    I Can't See You

add me please put DoTD in the the request so i know where it came from.. thanks!!!

ahh ok thank you for the quick replaye
    Lurking help needed [SIZE="2"HERE[/SIZE]

Add me for army i am new and i need gifts and friends regular player and gifter CLICK HERE

no prob glad i can help
    I Can't See You

add me please put DoTD in the the request so i know where it came from.. thanks!!!

Hey guys i have a question that has been bugging me for a while concerning the generals xp which does not increase no matter what you do, i am guessing it isnt implemented yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Aefray View Post
    Hey guys i have a question that has been bugging me for a while concerning the generals xp which does not increase no matter what you do, i am guessing it isnt implemented yet?
    Good guess. ;-)

? how does one lvl his generals.

As stated above, you cannot .... yet