Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: How strong are you?!

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

How strong are you?!

I just had a fun idea and thought it'd be fun to see how strong some people are.

The contest will be for 135PC (200 KREDS) if prices change then adjust accordingly.

The objective is to solo Jorm, and post your SS with the final blow (INSIDE THE JORM SO BEFORE YOU EXIT) along with the damage scroll thing open. The quickest time (One with most time remaining on timer) will be the prize. Contest is open from now until.... 22nd of July. Enjoy, can't wait to see some quick times

Also: Full magiks are allowed, but NO one else is allowed to hit, at all.

Just thought this would be fun? xD
    Last edited by Logann; 13th July 2015 at 22:46.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    OMG HOW STRONG ARE YOU? would be a great festival game something like hit a ding bell thing with legion power and get a tier or smth could be few tries with a dmg modifier and some rewards similar to the training dummy

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    How long is the contest for?

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    untill the 22th
    I'm just a voice in your head.

Sargaash the Mighty equal Ahlyis's Avatar
    Hiding in a dark corner of your mind - sure is roomy in here!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Someone pointed me at this thread this morning. I was already soloing a Jorm. I had been planning to finish it around the 24th, just before the timer expired. I suppose I can push to finish it sooner. Just two notes...

1) I assume this is open to all platforms, not just Kong, correct? I am soloing my Jorm on NG.

2) I'm soloing mine with only 1 magic. I know the contest says I can have full, but I started this for myself, not for the contest. Having others add magics means I'm getting help from others, which doesn't feel like soloing it to me. *shrugs*

Anyway, I guess I'll see about finishing it a lot sooner. I started it yesterday and am just past the 1t mark as of this morning. I'll see how hard I can hammer it tonight after work. I should be able to make good progress as the 1t done so far was done while I was focusing more on a Guild camp and just dumping my stam into Jorm after each leveling. Hitting camp nodes is MUCH slower, so now that I'm done with the camp, things should go much faster. Also, the vol pots will be stam instead of honor, which should also speed things up. We'll see how far I get tonight.
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

Sargaash the Mighty equal miztickow's Avatar

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlyis View Post
    Someone pointed me at this thread this morning. I was already soloing a Jorm. I had been planning to finish it around the 24th, just before the timer expired. I suppose I can push to finish it sooner. Just two notes...

1) I assume this is open to all platforms, not just Kong, correct? I am soloing my Jorm on NG.

2) I'm soloing mine with only 1 magic. I know the contest says I can have full, but I started this for myself, not for the contest. Having others add magics means I'm getting help from others, which doesn't feel like soloing it to me. *shrugs*

Anyway, I guess I'll see about finishing it a lot sooner. I started it yesterday and am just past the 1t mark as of this morning. I'll see how hard I can hammer it tonight after work. I should be able to make good progress as the 1t done so far was done while I was focusing more on a Guild camp and just dumping my stam into Jorm after each leveling. Hitting camp nodes is MUCH slower, so now that I'm done with the camp, things should go much faster. Also, the vol pots will be stam instead of honor, which should also speed things up. We'll see how far I get tonight.
    I tried to contact Snirf about this thread, but never got a response, so be warned that he might not still be around.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Quote Originally Posted by miztickow View Post
    I tried to contact Snirf about this thread, but never got a response, so be warned that he might not still be around.
    Fair enough.

As I said, I started soloing the Jorm for myself, not for the contest. So even if the contest were declared cancelled, I would still be soloing the Jorm anyway. The only difference it would make would be whether I push to finish asap, or take my time on it. *shrugs*
    Azure Bonds on NAG has risen from the dead! We are now a level 10 guild with full guild shop access. Come join us!

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Heh, I forgot that killing it wipes the timer... prepare for the wave of disappointed players. xD

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    It's been a week now with no word from Snirf.

Ah well, no big deal. When/if he ever comes back, hopefully he'll honor his contest then. And if he never comes back, meh, whatever.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    I have honored this contest as I believe this was a very cool idea. I am going to suggest something similar for the next Festival of Drifting Dreams as a new and additional game.

Stay safe out there Dragon Masters!

Logann
    Dragon Tamer

(22:00) Bright: rumour has it; a stare from Logann is like being pummeled by a million yotsuba's

(22:01) Sheetuya: i've heard Logann has tied with Chuck Norris in a round house battle!

(21:13) Limi: Logann hugs da best.

(19:12) Thanatos: Logann and Chuck Norris faced off thus became known as the The Big Bang!!!

(4:09) Viskadel: Logann wants to shank the lag beast

(0:24) Sycall: I hear the Logann Chat Ban is so strong, it makes you mute in the real world until the time is over

this is a good idea lol

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    Awesome, and unexpected.

Three cheers for Logann. Hip-hip-hooray!

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Other
    untill the 21th
    Last edited by bestellen; 29th May 2017 at 09:56.

Sister of Radiance

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    lol what the hell man, why would you dig out such an old expired thread?