Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [May 4th, 2015] Freemiums

World Mender
    Quote Originally Posted by ODragon View Post
    Who is Brann?
    Who is tormod too?
    Currently trying to share awareness on this - I realized that I dont really need anymore Premium Generals, esp with the Lockbox Premium nonsense~! And -1 to the AP Zone, AND Shop~! And the World Server~! And the 2.5T WR~!
    - Started around Xmas Eve '2010. Lena told me so. And, all the best to her, and Cleo. Never expect myself to outstay them here ...

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylian View Post
    Who is tormod too?
    i suppose is tormad the weapon
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    Duel r44-Colosseum r40-Invasion r32
    P.B. 23,68b

World Mender
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeon View Post
    i suppose is tormad the weapon
    ah. Dont have him, or it, then. Not a "free"-ium to me.

Thanks, Exeon.
    Currently trying to share awareness on this - I realized that I dont really need anymore Premium Generals, esp with the Lockbox Premium nonsense~! And -1 to the AP Zone, AND Shop~! And the World Server~! And the 2.5T WR~!
    - Started around Xmas Eve '2010. Lena told me so. And, all the best to her, and Cleo. Never expect myself to outstay them here ...

World Mender
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    ah. Dont have him, or it, then. Not a "free"-ium to me.
    He is freely available, just takes some effort. He is worth the time to get.

World Mender
    He is freely available, just takes some effort. He is worth the time to get.
    ermm, my humble guild cant do Hard NMQ. No choice then ...

World Mender
    ermm, my humble guild cant do Hard NMQ. No choice then ...
    Don't they drop from the final nodes on normal?

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Don't they drop from the final nodes on normal?
    They do. And at an apparent identical frequency as Hard. The only difference is that the boss has half the health on Normal as it does on Hard [whereas most Camps are 3x the HP on Hard].

So, fewer possible hitters, but if it's a small guild it's unlikely that "space to hit" is the deciding factor; let the big people hit certain tiers and the smaller folks hit what they can.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    hmm, according to whole data I have, Fear Venom can drop only from H camp (and H Boss). QC craft ingredients drop from N Boss same as from H Boss, but I'm afraid Fear Venom do not.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by mutik View Post
    hmm, according to whole data I have, Fear Venom can drop only from H camp (and H Boss). QC craft ingredients drop from N Boss same as from H Boss, but I'm afraid Fear Venom do not.
    yeah i agree, have never seen Fear Venom drop on normal - only on hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Felendis View Post
    Our business philosophy is to do what is best for our players. 100% of our players will never agree with any decision we make, but we feel if we do right by our players they will do right by us. I am not talking about only the currently paying players here, I am talking about everyone.
    Entered West Kruna Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by xilos View Post
    yeah i agree, have never seen Fear Venom drop on normal - only on hard
    I thought we were talking about the hands/skulls/hearts ^.^'

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Fear venom drops from H camp nodes, including the boss, and can also be obtained from the end loot. I found Tormad underwhelming and he didn't fit into most of my legions.

World Mender
    Quote Originally Posted by Agantas View Post
    I found Tormad underwhelming and he didn't fit into most of my legions.
    Maybe so but he makes Damjan the Shield that much stronger and since a Human/any/any troop is going to fit in almost any legion, Tormad is worth the effort to get.

At 1470/1540, Tormad is by far my weakest freemium behind people like Karla Mandrake, Gibbo, Kinarthin and Armory. I have 25 generals stronger than him so I can't imagine anytime I'd use him outside of invasion.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    when we are going to have general mimzy ?

World Mender
    Quote Originally Posted by kingren View Post
    when we are going to have general mimzy ?
    Will settle for a troop like this - http://zoywiki.com/LotS/Mimzy

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Mimzy is time traveling robot so it would be nice if she have same art but I'm not sure if it's possible

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Change the Race to Construct. I really dont think we need to add another race.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    I wonder why you keep releasing new freemiums and premiums.
    Of course, as you say, Mouse, often they relate to events and special circumstances,
    but I wonder why there aren't more occasions to get older freemiums.
    What about some events involving old freemiums ? Maybe events with a chance to receive them or any kind of particular sortement.
    One can also take into consideration most old freemiums aren't worth any PC nowadays.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I'd like to see a freemium that scales with the amount of legendary items you have + boosts the legendary items.
    Seeing as most legendary items take along time to get. And by the time you have obtained them they no longer have great stats compared to easily obtain items from newer raids.
    This would give more purpose to hunting those legendary items again.

My Platform(s)
    World Server

Lightbulb Adding to the three I put on a previous page....

4) A Troop that scales with number of buffs, or number of buffs of a certain type. Example: a new pvp reward, a freemium troop that is obtained by achieving rank 30 in duel, invasion, and Colosseum having stats: atk stat = 50*(# of duel buffs), def stat = 75*(# of Colosseum buffs), and proc = 100,000*(# of tactics owned) with chance equal to 0.5%*(invasion rank).

5) A legion that scales with class. Suggestion are welcome on tweaks/replacements of the following: Any sub-lvl 500 classes - the legion is augmented with an extra 'any' general slot; three different options for the classes between lvl 500 and Luminary: War-Master - the legion gives a 50% boost to SoWW procs, Realm-Walker - the legion is augmented with an Abyss troop slot which IF EMPTY grants a 5% legion boost when hitting a raid with energy, Hero - an extra troop slot; Luminary - the legion is augmented with a Dahrizon general slot; Immortal - the legion is augmented with a Dahrizon general slot and a Mina Von Richten 3 troop slot; Immortall Drake-Slayer - the legion is augmen, a Mina von Richten 3 troop slot, and an extra siege armament slot (Black Powder is what I was thinking); Demi-God - legion is augmented with a Macheon general slot and an extra siege armament slot.

6) A new AP shop item with cost 10k AP: a troop that scales with amount of AP (ever) earned or scales with different increments times the number of each color of AP badge earned, example of the latter:

atk/def/proc stats = (+1 atk/+3 def)*(# of grey AP badges) + (+5 atk/+12 def)*(# of green AP badges) + ... + (+100 atk/+150 def/+1,000 proc dmg)*(# of red AP badges)

where proc only get a bonus from red AP badges.

I picked troops in these ideas bc I HAVE WAY TOO MANY PREMIUM GENERALS or NIP generals with stats on par with my premiums to even consider suggesting a new premium or freemium general.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast