Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Idrinth's Raidsearch

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    raid magics are now shown correctly again and the search has been a bit refined.
    Working on a small Raidsearch-Utility based un UgUp. It's Alpha, so if you have ideas or found bugs, please let me know.
    Characters: Kongregate, Facebook, Newgrounds

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    It would be nice if we could check Idrinth's for AP on raids/quests/camps. Is it something that would be hard to provide server side?

Ideally we should be able to check the list and instead of "brown" see "25/next orange" but "125" would help too, I guess.
    (1:23) Mehmonkie: I still cast my vote for Sycall as mod

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Quote Originally Posted by Geela View Post
    It would be nice if we could check Idrinth's for AP on raids/quests/camps. Is it something that would be hard to provide server side?

Ideally we should be able to check the list and instead of "brown" see "25/next orange" but "125" would help too, I guess.
    I think UGUP API, which Idrinth's website uses, only returns whether, or not, you have a gotten at least one AP badge.

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolizard View Post
    I think UGUP API, which Idrinth's website uses, only returns whether, or not, you have a gotten at least one AP badge.
    Exactly, there seems to be either left-overs or preparations to make it more detailed tho.

Sorry about having overlooked your question, @Geela
    Working on a small Raidsearch-Utility based un UgUp. It's Alpha, so if you have ideas or found bugs, please let me know.
    Characters: Kongregate, Facebook, Newgrounds

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910