Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest! Chance to win two vols!

Silver Arrow
    My favorite memory in dotd is when i buy PC using my Cellular Network just to buy a premium and i would really hide it from my parents! This was about 2 years ago.. and im like 11/12 years old that time. lol. It's been a long time.
    I go outside and buy load in a store and return and do the code thing then Boom, PC.

ps. They caught me one time and my mom can't stop talking to me saying "you're wasting money just for a game?!" and other repetitive-mom-lines. and i was like "its just $10. And it's my first and last time, ok?" But, you're right, it wasn't the last time.

now im 15 and long time ago, they removed the choice of paying using cellular. and now, my mom RARELY let me buy PC.(maybe like 3 times in 2014 and just $10 each time)
    PS. I convinced her for like 79 times everytime i wanted to buy some. and i pay her back using my own money i've saved.

Another one is when i set an alarm (6/7 AM) just to hit glyph raids. and it's really tiring as a child tho.

Mine was on WS... I tried my luck in the MP and the RNG was playing nice and I received Faustus and Kezeraa and yes I did a happy dance each time

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    I loved all the stories for sure! Some made me laugh, some made me lament, some made me reminisce about other much older games I had good memories in. This was a fun thread.

I suggested that Meshie-poo pick between Sui or Beta Nu as my two favorites (even though this was hard to choose).

If you guys both put which pots you want I will award you both instead of just one winner here.

Thanks for sharing your stories and memories Dragon Masters!

Logann
    Dragon Tamer
    Volatile Potion Courier

PS: My favorite time was when I renamed Mesh to Meshie-Poo and watched everything that was said in Kong Rm1 after that. It was surprisingly positive, for Rm1 at the time, that is.

(22:00) Bright: rumour has it; a stare from Logann is like being pummeled by a million yotsuba's

(22:01) Sheetuya: i've heard Logann has tied with Chuck Norris in a round house battle!

(21:13) Limi: Logann hugs da best.

(19:12) Thanatos: Logann and Chuck Norris faced off thus became known as the The Big Bang!!!

(4:09) Viskadel: Logann wants to shank the lag beast

(0:24) Sycall: I hear the Logann Chat Ban is so strong, it makes you mute in the real world until the time is over

World Mender

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Congratulations Sui and Beta (I told Logann to choose as I didn't want people shouting I was biased)

My personal favourite moment in DotD is when BoB campaign was released and it was about 7000times harder than it is now with its broken regen and lack of gear. But the guild pulled through, many of us pulling all nighters/on for way longer than was advised, and we managed to beat the damn thing. It was a great sense of camaraderie.

Hope everyone enjoyed this contest, excuse me whilst I go bother Logann about our plans to take over the world.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Logann View Post
    I loved all the stories for sure! Some made me laugh, some made me lament, some made me reminisce about other much older games I had good memories in. This was a fun thread.

I suggested that Meshie-poo pick between Sui or Beta Nu as my two favorites (even though this was hard to choose).

If you guys both put which pots you want I will award you both instead of just one winner here.

Thanks for sharing your stories and memories Dragon Masters!

Logann
    Dragon Tamer
    Volatile Potion Courier

PS: My favorite time was when I renamed Mesh to Meshie-Poo and watched everything that was said in Kong Rm1 after that. It was surprisingly positive, for Rm1 at the time, that is.
    WoW Awesome Did Not expect thAt. LOL I doN't miNd shAriNg with Sui

I would hAve to go with eNergy Vols
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Beta Nu' View Post
    WoW Awesome Did Not expect thAt. LOL I doN't miNd shAriNg with Sui

I would hAve to go with eNergy Vols
    Energy all the way!

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    From Guildchat:

(13:36) DArK021: can any1 put FA
    (13:36) DArK021: on my rann
    (13:36) BBZ: FA'cked

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    U FA'cked it up real nicely for me

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    My favourite memory in the whole game is of me crying cause i am lvl 1597 with 32k perc and i still cant get a SINGLE pan item...and all my other guildies lower lvl than me and way lower perc than me can easily get one....oh good times :"))

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    My favorite memory was when at around 3 am my time I took part in a conversation in World Chat about "adult" books, only to find that after about 30 minutes of chatting and saying outrageously funny things, that there were several mods lurking and reading our conversation. The best part was one of them replying something along the lines of "This conversation has had me rolling on the floor since it started. Carry on"

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by intense View Post
    My favorite memory was when at around 3 am my time I took part in a conversation in World Chat about "adult" books, only to find that after about 30 minutes of chatting and saying outrageously funny things, that there were several mods lurking and reading our conversation. The best part was one of them replying something along the lines of "This conversation has had me rolling on the floor since it started. Carry on"
    A bit late but thanks for sharing i guess ^^

World Mender

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Jableski View Post
    A bit late but thanks for sharing i guess ^^
    I'd like to say the Kong mods would hopefully be more involved in that conversation instead of just lurking...

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshie-Poo View Post
    I'd like to say the Kong mods would hopefully be more involved in that conversation instead of just lurking...
    Oh, it's not like we were using any profanity or saying anything particularly bad. It was more about what people must be thinking when writing that kind of stuff, and funny scenarios or book titles we could come up with.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I remember getting claudia from a free coffin/chest and i didn t have a lot of generals, so she wasn t that strong.. didn t understand why everyone was making a fuss over her.... everyone saying "gratz to me and me just feeling like.. "they are all crazy"

Leader of Kronos II

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    A bit late but I want to share.... Mine for me had to have been the day I married a campaign node along with my other guildies... Quasar and I got married to each different form of the GoC final node, He got the "pretty" one I got the final one... The beautiful one I use to laugh at this for no reason at all but it always warms my heart to see the kind of bonds we make at Azure Bonds

"You are the wind at my back, the sword at my side."
    ~ I am Pure_Berzerk, the leader of Azure Bonds (Kasan), and Wench_BLT member of Wenches Of West Kruna (Solus)

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Ahhh. I miss good old days when people got punked. Too bad people didn't try to do smthing like this again

"Oh, but don't mistake him for a sparkly vampire. Don't forget to whip out that Gravediggers legion from NM Nalagarst Quest to help you in the fight with this guy though."

with this guy meaning Count Siculus' Phantom (Raid)...Someone might recognize himself writing this ^. Eh those were the days.
    Last edited by maricm; 20th March 2015 at 16:23.

My favourite moment:
    "After launch of the guild event "elite gladiator" our high level was the first one hitting...
    sadly his first hit on hit killed it; he still gets mocked about it "

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    ...that was five days ago, when i hit Horgrak QB for DA (kill 10 QB) and iv got Panoptica's Steed :O

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    My favourite moment is when I did my first billion, and in the same day I relised what the hell is proc.... oh, yeah, and when you hit my caracalla

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    My favorite day when i played DotD was when Expelled (a person from my guild) was drunk and was posting lots of silly and offencive posts onto the guild chat and he was just so funny i could not stop laughing at all. Expelled started to send private messages to me saying somethings like i love you so much that is when i got an email from this stranger i love you... i was just totally freaking out. I refreshed my computer and everything went away. I almost feinted in releif

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast