Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hesperus Raid Conglomerator

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook

Hesperus Raid Conglomerator

https://sourceforge.net/projects/hes...conglomerator/

Version 1.5 is released! Mostly to remove Suns options.

New Features in 1.5:
    All Suns features removed (RIP 2/29/16)
    More Dawn related websites added
    When saving links to files the user is asked if they want to load it to the default browser instead of automatically doing it.

New Features in 1.4:
    Error handling for the new Dawn raids that don't return the raid information correctly.
    Internal browser raid autoloading option removed.
    Total raids to load and counter added.
    Writing links to files now launches the html file into your default browser. Makes using Link Clump quicker.
    Added a few new web sites that load into the internal browser. Insurgi's Dawn FS/OS/AP, Suns FS/OS.
    Clicking websites now changes to the browswer tab.

New Features in 1.3:
    -My API key was easily seen using a .Net disassembler. My old key has been replaced. You need this version now.
    -.Net framework changed from 4.5 to 4.0 to make it compatible with Win XP. You might need to download .Net 4.0 on Win 7.
    -Full row select enabled for the tables. You don't need to click the left side to select a row anymore.
    -Added buttons to launch the Dawns and Suns wikis in the internal browser.
    -Only alive raids checkbox. If UgUp has the same issue it's had for the last week where the raid info API is not working you can uncheck this
    to get a list of all raids from that platform's WC in the last hour living and dead.

New Features in 1.2:
    - World Server now can output raids in any platform format using the drop down to select the platform.
    - Write all the raid links in the current tab to .txt and .html files. .html files can be loaded in Chrome and links loaded with LinkClump.
    Note this overwrites the current files when pressed.
    - Refresh the current tab's raids. This will iterate through all raids in the table and delete dead ones from the database.
    - Option to not delete the old raids in the database when getting the new ones. New raids will be added to the database without deleting old ones.
    If this is set to not delete the old raids when getting new raids a refresh of the database will automatically take place ensuring only live raids.
    - Option to automatically get the new raids for the current tab after 1-60 configurable minutes.
    If the Delete Old Links option is off a refresh of the raids is done after getting them to delete old dead ones.
    This has another option to write the raid links to text and html files.
    If checked these files will be appended each time the timer goes off with a date/time stamp and the raid links.
    - Button to launch Sir_DEC UgUp raid tool for Suns in the internal browser. A nice web based persistent raid database using the WC UgUp call.

Tickets closed in 1.1:
    Armor Games, Kong, and NG links are not working
    Dawn World Server raids do not autoload with the external browser
    Make link cell raid loading a double click instead of single
    NAG raid name not working.
    Clicking a raid link with the external browser option doesn't turn the cell green

Files:
    Hesperus Raid Conglomerator Version 1.x - Source.zip - This is the C# source code.
    If you want to compile this you will need Visual Studio 2013 (The express version is free from Microsoft).
    You will need your own UgUp API key and put it at the top of the form1.cs on this line: string myapikey = "put your key in here";

Hesperus Raid Conglomerator Version 1.x.zip - This is the application ready to run. Just download it, unzip it, and run the .exe.

Basic instructions:
    Check which servers you want to gather raids from. Click Get Raids.
    All raids posted to that server's World Chat in the last 60 minutes will returned.
    When the raids are done the tables for each server's tab will be populated.
    Double clicking on a link will load it into the internal or external browser (Your default Window's browser).
    You can sort the columns by clicking them. Clicking the RaidName column header will sort the table A-Z.
    Using Shift and Ctrl you can select multiple raids by clicking on the left side of the table.
    You can use ctrl-c to copy raid links in table.
    You can also you shift and select all the raids in the raid link column and press ctrl-c to copy them all.
    Once you have raids you have raids loaded clicking Load Selected Raids will load them one by one using the configured delay between loads.

To use it as a persistent raid catcher uncheck delete old links, check the refresh server every x minutes, set your refresh time.

To use Link Clump instead of the autoloader. Click write links to files. There will be an HTML file for the current tab in the HRC directory. Load that with Chrome (or Firefox with it's link loader) and link clump it. Link clump may need the option to use HTML files turned on.

Known issues:
    Legacy of a Thousand Suns does not open in the internal browser. It should I don't know why it doesn't.
    The internal browser is an instance of your Internet Explorer you may want to login once to Facebook through IE before using internal browser functions.
    Loading raids using the internal browser will hog some memory.ou have raids loaded clicking Load Selected Raids will load them one by one using the configured delay between loads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3CI21Ve.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	8056  
    Last edited by Hesperus; 4th March 2016 at 19:03.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    I've finished up for the first release! Note at this time the UgUp call for the New Grounds/Armor server does not work. It was working fine last week. I'll see what the devs have to say about it. You can download the compiled executable and the source code. You'll need Microsoft .Net 4.5 installed (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30653). You will need to have your own UgUp API key if you want to compile the source code. You should be able to compile it in the free Visual Studio 2013 Express. You can also just download the application and run it which uses my API key.

Awesome Great work. Will take me a little to get a hang of it but already am finding it Very Very Useful
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

The Immortal Insurgi, 16th Drake Slayer, 12th Demigod. Insurgi's (AP, FS, OS, Max) Raid Damage Table

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    This is great from what I tested on it so far, really love the idea to make it easier to play this game, I really hope this gets developed even more useful thumbs up
    Join Mount Olympus #1 General Raid group on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOUNTOLYMPUS1

Immortal Drake Slayer 8200+ Level

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    This tool is very good. To bad for me that my big farm account is on AG. On WS it works good. I hope you can fix the NAG problem one day Thank You for the HRC

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ChVoS View Post
    This tool is very good. To bad for me that my big farm account is on AG. On WS it works good. I hope you can fix the NAG problem one day Thank You for the HRC
    I'm hoping the devs just fix the issue of it rejecting that request and it starts working in the next couple of days without me changing anything in the code. The NAG raids were working fine last week.

My Platform(s)
    World Server
    Is it possible to use it with Linux, particularly Ubuntu?

Within our solar system there is a gap in the ordinal positioning of the planets. That gap is currently occupied by the asteroid belt. It has been hypothesized there was once a planet and some extraordinary cosmic event caused it to explode. The genesis, lore, and�history of our game takes place on that mythical planet
    . -Steve Pladson(Lead Developer for 5th Planet Games)

It doesn't seem to work for the armor games portal to WS. At least, when I click a link, it tries to open a FB connection to the game, which won't work for me.

Is there a way to set what platform it connects through, and/or maybe to allow me to copy the raid link so I can paste it myself? It seems as though even just much that would be useful, but it only lets me click - not copy.
    (Also, I don't use IE, I use chrome - so I'm not sure whether that will matter or not. It did open a tab in chrome, so perhaps it will use my default browser just fine.)

If i select multiple raids and then click the "load selected raids" button under auto-loader, nothing happens. I get the busy cursor for a bit, but no activity and no new raids in my game after I refresh the raid tab.

Sister of Radiance

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    any chance for a bit more info? If im reading this correctly, this appears to be the start of an RC alternative.
    However, I have ignored UGUP in the past, so what exactly are you sharing here?

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    NomAG the UgUp API recently got a new command that returns all the raids posted to the World Chat server for each platform. So my app just grabs those raids and puts them in a database.

Note the internal browser is just an instance of Internet Explorer my app has no idea what you type or do in that instance.

It's nice to see the NAG call is working again. I see a raid name problem I need to fix but the links and autoloading appeared to work fine for me:
    Last edited by Hesperus; 3rd January 2015 at 07:29.

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ystrell View Post
    It doesn't seem to work for the armor games portal to WS. At least, when I click a link, it tries to open a FB connection to the game, which won't work for me.

Is there a way to set what platform it connects through, and/or maybe to allow me to copy the raid link so I can paste it myself? It seems as though even just much that would be useful, but it only lets me click - not copy.
    (Also, I don't use IE, I use chrome - so I'm not sure whether that will matter or not. It did open a tab in chrome, so perhaps it will use my default browser just fine.)

If i select multiple raids and then click the "load selected raids" button under auto-loader, nothing happens. I get the busy cursor for a bit, but no activity and no new raids in my game after I refresh the raid tab.

I just fixed the raid names not showing up in the NAG table.

So if you are using the internal browser and do the autoload you can see the raids loading one by one in the internal browser. I prefer to use the external which will be your default browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc). You can currently copy a row by clicking on the left and then hitting ctrl C. I'll change the link cell to use a double click for loading the raid so the cell can be single clicked and ctrl c used to copy it.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrolizard View Post
    Is it possible to use it with Linux, particularly Ubuntu?
    I'm not sure I believe .Net 4.5 can be installed under WINE but whether it's fully functional I don't know. It's possible the C# code could be compiled in Mono as well.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Awesome work, Thank you!

1 bug I'm having, the raid list box does not resize so half the raids are sometimes below the scroll for me. I can usually get around this by flipping the sorting though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raidcatcher.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	281.3 KB 
ID:	6706

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan_TWG View Post
    Awesome work, Thank you!

1 bug I'm having, the raid list box does not resize so half the raids are sometimes below the scroll for me. I can usually get around this by flipping the sorting though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raidcatcher.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	281.3 KB 
ID:	6706
    Thanks I'll fix that. I'll have another version out probably tomorrow (depends how much I celebrate tonight :P). That will fix this and a few other bugs.

I just fixed the raid names not showing up in the NAG table.

So if you are using the internal browser and do the autoload you can see the raids loading one by one in the internal browser. I prefer to use the external which will be your default browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc). You can currently copy a row by clicking on the left and then hitting ctrl C. I'll change the link cell to use a double click for loading the raid so the cell can be single clicked and ctrl c used to copy it.
    Thanks for making it copy-able! I tried again, and I still don't get anything. However, looking carefully at your screenshot, I do see a difference between the links you are using and the one in my instance. That's actually what I was going to try changing when I wanted to copy and paste it...
    The link I get looks like:
    apps.facebook.com/dawnofthedragons/raidjoin.php?action_type=raidhelp&raid_id=340416&d ifficulty=4&raidboss=nalagarst&hash=hW3oMOm7fb&trk =rallycry&serverid=2

Note the "trk=rallycry" portion. Does that matter? (The link works both with and without it, if I paste the important part into the join box on my raid tab, so maybe not.)

I tried both internal and external browser settings using autoload, but I don't see anything like what you have in your screenshot happening...
    Being able to grab the last hour's worth of raids will still be useful, though, even if I have to copy and edit the link

Thanks

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Armorgames Server here:
    I'm getting an error of Invalid Hash when I try to autojoin raids. I found out the problem. It looks like the links that you're pulling are missing an "ar_" prefix on "difficulty", "raidboss, and "hash".

Example, pulling from the program, it reads
    http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dr...ash=XTjO7IYw16
    Pasting that in the web browser comes back with Invalid Hash

After modifying it to
    http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dr...d_id=13542393&ar_difficulty=4&ar_raidboss=ruzzik&ar_hash=XTjO7IYw16
    It checks out and completes with a "Raid is dead" or "already a member" or "You have joined"

I also notice when i copy from the server (shiftclick in game) It appends a &ar_serverid=1 after as well. I'm not sure if you want to take a look at that.
    When i copy it back out I get this.
    http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dr...d_id=13542393&ar_difficulty=4&ar_raidboss=ruzzik&ar_hash=XTjO7IYw16&ar_serverid=1

Hope this helps somehow and I appreciate the work put into this!

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceLet View Post
    Armorgames Server here:
    I'm getting an error of Invalid Hash when I try to autojoin raids. I found out the problem. It looks like the links that you're pulling are missing an "ar_" prefix on "difficulty", "raidboss, and "hash".

Example, pulling from the program, it reads
    http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dr...ash=XTjO7IYw16
    Pasting that in the web browser comes back with Invalid Hash

After modifying it to
    http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dr...d_id=13542393&ar_difficulty=4&ar_raidboss=ruzzik&ar_hash=XTjO7IYw16
    It checks out and completes with a "Raid is dead" or "already a member" or "You have joined"

I also notice when i copy from the server (shiftclick in game) It appends a &ar_serverid=1 after as well. I'm not sure if you want to take a look at that.
    When i copy it back out I get this.
    http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dr...d_id=13542393&ar_difficulty=4&ar_raidboss=ruzzik&ar_hash=XTjO7IYw16&ar_serverid=1

Hope this helps somehow and I appreciate the work put into this!
    Great thanks! I'll get it fixed. Can someone on New Grounds test this and see if something similar needs to be done?
    Last edited by Hesperus; 1st January 2015 at 00:38.

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Version 1.1 is out! Fixed several bugs, added the ability to select which raid link format you want for Suns.

Bugs fixed in 1.1:
    Armor Games, Kong, and NG links are not working
    Dawn World Server raids do not autoload with the external browser
    Make link cell raid loading a double click instead of single
    NAG raid name not working.
    Clicking a raid link with the external browser option doesn't turn the cell green

Files:
    Hesperus Raid Conglomerator Version 1.x - Source.zip - This is the C# source code.
    If you want to compile this you will need Visual Studio 2013 (The express version is free from Microsoft).
    You will need your own UgUp API key and put it at the top of the form1.cs on this line: string myapikey = "put your key in here";

Hesperus Raid Conglomerator Version 1.x.zip - This is the application ready to run. Just download it, unzip it, and run the .exe.

You will need the .Net 4.5 framework installed for this to run.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=30653

Known issues:
    Legacy of a Thousand Suns does not open in the internal browser. It should I don't know why it doesn't. I switched it to the Facebook app for now which does load.
    The internal browser is an instance of your Internet Explorer you may want to login once to Facebook through IE before using internal browser functions.
    Loading raids using the internal browser will hog some memory.

Basic instructions:
    Check which servers you want to gather raids from. Click Get Raids.
    All raids posted to that server's World Chat in the last 60 minutes will returned.
    When the raids are done the tables for each server's tab will be populated.
    Double clicking on a link will load it into the internal or external browser (Your default Window's browser).
    You can sort the columns by clicking them. Clicking the RaidName column header will sort the table A-Z.
    Using Shift and Ctrl you can select multiple raids by clicking on the left side of the table.
    You can use ctrl-c to copy raid links in table.
    You can also you shift and select all the raids in the raid link column and press ctrl-c to copy them all.
    Once you have raids you have raids loaded clicking Load Selected Raids will load them one by one using the configured delay between loads.
    Last edited by Hesperus; 1st January 2015 at 22:17.

Great thanks! I'll get it fixed. Can someone on New Grounds test this and see if something similar needs to be done?
    I think LanceLet found some of the problems I was having and you got a start on fixing them .
    The autoloader does now successfully open a tab in my default browser and try to load the link when I select one or more rows and use the "load selected raids" button - a big improvement!
    But the links all go through FaceBook and that's not my platform so it doesn't work. I saw the selection box for link type and thought it was for WS, so I tried using that, but based on what you said it's for LotS so of course it didn't help...

For me, this new version is a huge improvement! If you can use some similar method to allow me to select the link format for WS, so that the application opens an http://armorgames.com/.... link instead of https://apps.facebook.com/... link, I'll be ecstatic!

Finally - a suggestion:
    Would you have an easy way to add something so that I can choose an interval and it will automatically get the raids every NN minutes? If you did that and didn't clear and start from scratch each time, then I could just leave it running and not miss raids that get posted overnight. With the links turning green after being loaded, this would make it easy to see which ones are new and which I've already joined .

Probably would need to have an option to initialize with the raids it already knows about on startup, in that case, so that it can color the link cells correctly even if it gets closed and re-opened.

Excellent work, thanks tons!!!

World Mender
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Small Bug...

Verkiteia raids are showing up as "Fog of Wars" on the RaidName tab.

DotD Council Member

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ystrell View Post
    I think LanceLet found some of the problems I was having and you got a start on fixing them .
    The autoloader does now successfully open a tab in my default browser and try to load the link when I select one or more rows and use the "load selected raids" button - a big improvement!
    But the links all go through FaceBook and that's not my platform so it doesn't work. I saw the selection box for link type and thought it was for WS, so I tried using that, but based on what you said it's for LotS so of course it didn't help...

For me, this new version is a huge improvement! If you can use some similar method to allow me to select the link format for WS, so that the application opens an http://armorgames.com/.... link instead of https://apps.facebook.com/... link, I'll be ecstatic!

Finally - a suggestion:
    Would you have an easy way to add something so that I can choose an interval and it will automatically get the raids every NN minutes? If you did that and didn't clear and start from scratch each time, then I could just leave it running and not miss raids that get posted overnight. With the links turning green after being loaded, this would make it easy to see which ones are new and which I've already joined .

Probably would need to have an option to initialize with the raids it already knows about on startup, in that case, so that it can color the link cells correctly even if it gets closed and re-opened.

Excellent work, thanks tons!!!
    Ahh I didn't think about the World Server needing links like that as well. I can just reuse the LoTS drop down for WS as well.

I have added an option to export the raids to text and HTML files as well as a 60 minute timer that will get new raids every 60 minutes (UgUp only allows you to get 60 minutes of raids. I've requested it to take a variable amount of minutes instead of just 60) and append them to the text/HTML files with a date/timestamp. I let it run all night and ended up with a HTML file that had raids every hour listed that I could then LinkClump to load them. Although currently each get raid still erases the current raids in the database. I'll end up changing that so the raids persist and it iterates through each hour clearing out the dead raids from the DB. I'll have a new version out today that allows link formats for the WS links.

Quote Originally Posted by ODragon View Post
    Small Bug...

Verkiteia raids are showing up as "Fog of Wars" on the RaidName tab.
    Yea this is a 5PG bug. They aren't assigning that name correctly. There's a couple other weird names in there too.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    This application looks great but unfortunately i can't use it cos .Net 4.5 is not supported in Windows XP. Is it possible for you to compile it on .Net 4.0?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast