Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The GREAT PUMPKIN Contest Winners Announced!

My Platform(s)
    Multiple

Thumbs up The GREAT PUMPKIN Contest Winners Announced!

Hello Dragon Masters

The pumpkin contest is now over and the judging has been completed. There were so many amazing entries across all four games that the judging had to go an extra couple days!!

Now that we are done with that, the following player was the overall winner of the Grand Prize!

Dramastic! With the following entries in Dawn of the Dragons, Armor Games. You can view his entry HERE. His winning entry will become a familiar in all four games and he has earned $20 worth of PC.

First place was a very close race between two entries. The other player, Zahn, will also be receiving $20 worth of PC as a runner up to the Grand Prize! However, his entry will not become a familiar in the games. You can view Zahn’s entry HERE.

The top 5 winners, after the Grand Prize winner, in each game are as follows:
    Dawn of the Dragons Web:
    Grand Prize Winner: Dramastic
    Winner: Ascott_SoS

Winner: Azazel
    Winner: Cindelicious
    Winner: Stripperella
    Winner: Nihaa

Dawn of the Dragons Mobile:
    Grand Prize Runner-Up: Zahn
    Winner: Alkaia
    Winner: Ashmore
    Winner: GeorkOff
    Winner: Yhoga
    Winner: Groggy

Legacy of a Thousand Suns Web:
    Winner: LadyHeather
    Winner: The Matador
    Winner: Willow
    Winner: Mothicus
    Winner: Ayah

Legacy of a Thousand Suns Mobile:
    Winner: SPAMINACAN
    Winner: Terranos

The Grand Prize will take art time and some coordination within the teams to get it created and into all games, but the rest of the prizes will be handed out shortly!

Thank you Dragon Masters

Logann
    Dragon Tamer
    Last edited by Logann; 18th November 2014 at 19:00.

(22:00) Bright: rumour has it; a stare from Logann is like being pummeled by a million yotsuba's

(22:01) Sheetuya: i've heard Logann has tied with Chuck Norris in a round house battle!

(21:13) Limi: Logann hugs da best.

(19:12) Thanatos: Logann and Chuck Norris faced off thus became known as the The Big Bang!!!

(4:09) Viskadel: Logann wants to shank the lag beast

(0:24) Sycall: I hear the Logann Chat Ban is so strong, it makes you mute in the real world until the time is over

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Congratz to everyone participating and a special gratz to Dramastic!

Silver Arrow
    gratz to all. As usual, I didn't place, but we do get the familiar for our submissions, right?

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Congratz to the winners and to all participants for a great fun

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Grats to all the winners, but I'd say I'm the real winner, because I got to enjoy the deliciousness of the great JACK'S PUMPKIN RUNE!

(But seriously, grats to all you winners)

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Gratz,ladies and gentlemens.When you will share the prizes Logann?

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    The PC awards have been handed out and we will hand out the participation awards (the Familiar) as soon as it has been created and added to the game. This is a lengthy process so it could be a little while, but I have the list up and waiting for that moment!

Thank you Dragon Masters!

Logann
    Dragon Tamer
    Group Picture of the winners doing their victory dance

(22:00) Bright: rumour has it; a stare from Logann is like being pummeled by a million yotsuba's

(22:01) Sheetuya: i've heard Logann has tied with Chuck Norris in a round house battle!

(19:12) Thanatos: Logann and Chuck Norris faced off thus became known as the The Big Bang!!!

(0:24) Sycall: I hear the Logann Chat Ban is so strong, it makes you mute in the real world until the time is over

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Logann View Post

The top 5 winners, after the Grand Prize winner, in each game are as follows:
    Dawn of the Dragons Web:
    Grand Prize Winner: Dramastic
    Winner: Ascott_SoS

Winner: Azazel
    Winner: Cindelicious
    Winner: Stripperella
    Winner: Nkhaa
    Not Nkhaa but Nihaa... thx ;]

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihaa View Post
    Not Nkhaa but Nihaa... thx ;]
    Oh Nihaa! You are correct! I am very sorry! Thank you! I have edited the original post. That K just JUMPED in front of my right hands middle finger didn't it!?!

Logann
    Dragon Tamer

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    The Grand Prize will take art time and some coordination within the teams to get it created and into all games, but the rest of the prizes will be handed out shortly!
    I understand some time to implement new familiar is needed and recpect that however is there a chance it will show up this year? In other words, how is work going?

Sargaash the Mighty equal miztickow's Avatar

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    The familiar is in the game now; regardless of how I dislike everyone having the ability to get it, why do I not have it right now?

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by miztickow View Post
    The familiar is in the game now; regardless of how I dislike everyone having the ability to get it, why do I not have it right now?
    Yea i agree completely, i took time and effort just to enter the freaking contest to get the familiar and it ends up that it wasnt necessary at all?

This has been done in such bad faith, I cannot believe you guys did this.
    Jem, Officer of Kronos II (And Truly Outrageous)

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by miztickow View Post
    Now that the familiar is in the game I am able to give it to the contest participants so you have it before anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericchrist1 View Post
    Yea i agree completely, i took time and effort just to enter the freaking contest to get the familiar and it ends up that it wasnt necessary at all?

This has been done in such bad faith, I cannot believe you guys did this.
    All players who participate will also be awarded the new Pumpkin Sidekick/Familiar.
    This is exactly what is happening, the participants are all getting these today. The familiar will be available to others if you complete all the required tasks.

I do understand the desire to have something unique and special though. If this is what we lead you to believe, I apologize, that was my fault with the poor messaging. We will take this into consideration for the next contest (which I'm planning as we speak and I want it to be epic).

Thank you Dragon Masters.

Logann
    Dragon Tamer
    Contest Quester

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Well getting the pumpkin early is kind of a stupid reward since we don't have any use for the familiar building in the citadel anyway, so it's just going to be sitting unused like it has been the last half a year. The scroll isn't very hard to get anyway.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Now that the familiar is in the game I am able to give it to the contest participants so you have it before anyone else.

This is exactly what is happening, the participants are all getting these today. The familiar will be available to others if you complete all the required tasks.

I do understand the desire to have something unique and special though. If this is what we lead you to believe, I apologize, that was my fault with the poor messaging. We will take this into consideration for the next contest (which I'm planning as we speak and I want it to be epic).

Thank you Dragon Masters.

Logann
    Dragon Tamer
    Contest Quester
    No problem logann, and im actually happy that its not something unique, id much rather everyone be able to enjoy the familiar as well.

Silver Arrow
    Same, I wouldn't have bothered to make an entry if it was clear that this familiar would be easily and freely obtained (yeah, doesn't require much effort to get those pieces). I guess the only way to get an exclusive familiar is to power spend on a server event.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor95 View Post
    Same, I wouldn't have bothered to make an entry if it was clear that this familiar would be easily and freely obtained (yeah, doesn't require much effort to get those pieces). I guess the only way to get an exclusive familiar is to power spend on a server event.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I wish they would have made 2 familiars(winner and runner up) and gave 1 to the participants and the other into the citadel for everyone to have.

Would have prevented a lot of ill will.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Im feeling that this is a kind of test for the players, if players are cool with this, then they may do the same with the server event familiars, if the players complain then collectors will be screwed.

So lets all be happy that everyone can get it!

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericchrist1 View Post
    Im feeling that this is a kind of test for the players, if players are cool with this, then they may do the same with the server event familiars, if the players complain then collectors will be screwed.

So lets all be happy that everyone can get it!
    Everyone could already get this by entering the contest. There was no limit to how many people could get the pumpkin familiar like the angel familiars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast