Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

I have looked but I can't find it anywhere yet. Is there a cap to the number of raiders per boss? And if so is there a list somewhere I am missing?

In the tutorial section, there is a guide to raiding. I think I recall that it is Small (i.e. Horgrak, Briareus, Ataxes, Celeano, Grobler) - 10, Middle - 25, Large - 100, Epic (Erebi) - 250. I may be misremembering the middle, since I know the middle Guild Raids allow 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rahr! View Post
    I know the question was posted back on page 1 or 2, but the answer was not given, or was removed.

How do you get the link for your raids to post for raid help?
    Quote Originally Posted by warhawkk View Post
    I have looked but I can't find it anywhere yet. Is there a cap to the number of raiders per boss? And if so is there a list somewhere I am missing?
    The answers for both of you can be found here

Join the Royal Imperial Crusaders.
    [The Crusaders] - [The Paladins] - [The Templars] And be one of us.

how do you withdraw gold from the bank ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deklan View Post
    how do you withdraw gold from the bank ?
    http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/foru...?2031-The-Bank

Guild Question

The name of our guild is Patroni. We would like to change the name to Patroni of Evil 8; what should we do?

thanks!

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by s0fia View Post
    The name of our guild is Patroni. We would like to change the name to Patroni of Evil 8; what should we do?

thanks!
    guild names cannot be changed right now, sorry. Not sure if we can do that for the future, for now you will have to stay with your old name though. If you really have to have the new name, you ll have to disband the guild and re-create it with the new name

Have made it to lvl 83 on my own as none of my friends really play this game.

Been blundering through basically.

One thing that has bothered me is the colour of certain items and knowing what attributes I should be looking for. I have purple and orange items and I'm not sure which is better (I'm a wow player so been wondering if one is better than the other). I have seen that the purple seem to be mainly defense and orange attack. What should I be equipping??

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisha View Post
    One thing that has bothered me is the colour of certain items and knowing what attributes I should be looking for. I have purple and orange items and I'm not sure which is better (I'm a wow player so been wondering if one is better than the other). I have seen that the purple seem to be mainly defense and orange attack. What should I be equipping??
    The colours denote rarity. From most common to rarest it goes as follows:

Brown
    Grey
    Green
    Blue
    Purple
    Orange
    Red

There are also white and yellow items - which denote that the item in question can be purchased in the bazaar using gold or Planet Coins respectively.

Colour isn't a guaranteed indicator of how good different weapons are in relation to each other. Sort of like in WoW, where a level 10 epic is much worse than a level 60 green. They just show how it compares with other items at the time. So, an older orange might be worse than a recent purple.

But you'll get an idea of how everything breaks down pretty quickly. As with any RPG, it just takes a little getting used to.

Sister of Radiance
    The orange items are epic, purple items are rare. While going AFK you'd typically want the items that offer the highest defense. OTOH, for active raiding and pvp you'll want the items with the highest attack.

Beyond that you should look at item bonuses to help you make your decision about what you should equip at a specific time. For example, having stamina or energy boosting items equipped when you level up.

What is the color coding for raids? I know purple is Nightmare but the only other color I've seen is green.
    Add me if you would like http://www.facebook.com/Bigguyinblack I return all gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguyinblack View Post
    What is the color coding for raids? I know purple is Nightmare but the only other color I've seen is green.
    It's the same as quests.

Normal - Green

Hard - Yellow

Legendary - Red

Nightmare - Purple

Farmhand
    how do u get your banked money back

Anytime you buy something it takes your money on hand first and if that isn't enough it takes the rest from your bank. So no need to withdraw cash.
    Add me if you would like http://www.facebook.com/Bigguyinblack I return all gifts.

How i unlock more equipment in the Bazaar? there is always Crap and i am lvl 34.

I WONT expend REAL money in the silver coins >< i just want equipment that i can get with Gold.

unlock new area will unlock more item in bazaar
    CMIIW ^^

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by war1926 View Post
    How i unlock more equipment in the Bazaar? there is always Crap and i am lvl 34.

I WONT expend REAL money in the silver coins >< i just want equipment that i can get with Gold.
    you unlock new items as you unlock new areas. You also get many as loot drops from raids and quests

Oh thx, how i get Planet coins without the Credit card Bullcrap?

Quote Originally Posted by war1926 View Post
    Oh thx, how i get Planet coins without the Credit card Bullcrap?
    You can complete offers and get Planet coins for free. (The offers are found in the "add planet coin" tab)

Another way you can get free planet coins, is a free coin every 5 levels. And you can also install the game toolbar and get a free item and 1 planet coin a week just for having it installed. The link to install the toolbar can be found at the bottom of the screen when you load the game.

The devs are also working on incorporating being able to buy Planet coins with Facebook credits. Felendis said an approximate time of this being implemented in April sometime.

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." -George Woodberry.

this is kind of embarassing, but i can't figure out how to start a thread. the tutorial said just click the new thread button, but i can't find it. it also said i might need permission, but i'm not sure how to obtain permission. please help?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast