Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Shift click to farm the fields again

MSG me for a link to the FB group

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    please check updated first post - FAQ entries are now here . For any other inquiries, please post here, and we will update FAQ accordingly

Farmhand
    how do you use the healing potion?

Quote Originally Posted by ruby26 View Post
    how do you use the healing potion?
    The pouch feature hasn't been activated yet. When it's implemented, you'll be able to use the potions from your pouch on the quest boss page.

Until then, you can't die in those encounters - even if your health reaches zero. So, you don't need to worry about healing when you fight quest bosses at the moment.

can anyone tell me what honer does... its been bugging me!

To use in a battle (mini boss battle from finishing quests) first go to profile and equip it onto pouch. then once in a battle click pouch and click on it and u will use it!

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Quote Originally Posted by killpuy1 View Post
    can anyone tell me what honer does... its been bugging me!
    honor is uesd in guild raids and Joust..you need to be in a guild to use it

Farmhand
    thanks Cleomedes

Sister of Radiance
    have searched the threads and cant seem to find an answer.. is there only 3 areas to go thru at the moment? I have done most easy and hard in these before i go onto legendry is there any more areas and if there is how do I get on them.. Thanks Lasher

Only the three for right now.

Keep working on them, there are drops in Legendary and Nightmare that aren't available elsewhere.

Sister of Radiance
    Cheers

I am lvl 43, so not really a noob, but I don't have any friends I talk with that play this game, so... Do I need to buy armor & weapons & whatnot for my army, to compete (successfully)in skirmishes? and how do I find Jousts? Saw it in the Tutorial, but not in the game, only Skirmish & Duel. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by becki View Post
    I am lvl 43, so not really a noob, but I don't have any friends I talk with that play this game, so... Do I need to buy armor & weapons & whatnot for my army, to compete (successfully)in skirmishes? and how do I find Jousts? Saw it in the Tutorial, but not in the game, only Skirmish & Duel. Thank You!
    I found jousting once I was accepted into a guild. I am in the Full Moon guild which I believe is still accepting members.
    I'm lvl 51 and am looking for friends as well in DotD, since my normal friends aren't interest in playing at this point. You can find me in facebook under edooge my name is Ed Goode, if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by becki View Post
    I cant really say if you should buy equipment for skirmishes as pvp is still in its infant stage here and not many people do them. I personally just use my gold and buy lands and count on gift and raid loot to fill up what i need in skirmishes.

Join the Royal Imperial Crusaders.
    [The Crusaders] - [The Paladins] - [The Templars] And be one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricoz View Post
    I cant really say if you should buy equipment for skirmishes as pvp is still in its infant stage here and not many people do them. I personally just use my gold and buy lands and count on gift and raid loot to fill up what i need in skirmishes.

I have over 1 billion cash to spend and it was getting stupid. So I invested in the 'Basic' of every item in the Bazaar and I bought 501 of them. My better items replace them but I'm probably now getting 100's if not thousands of attack and defence bonuses.

Feel free to add me on Facebook, Click HERE I am currently level 539 and Leader of the Dragon Dynasty Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    I have over 1 billion cash to spend and it was getting stupid. So I invested in the 'Basic' of every item in the Bazaar and I bought 501 of them. My better items replace them but I'm probably now getting 100's if not thousands of attack and defence bonuses.
    I probably will do that once i have like 1 million in income or something lol

Join the Royal Imperial Crusaders.
    [The Crusaders] - [The Paladins] - [The Templars] And be one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricoz View Post
    I probably will do that once i have like 1 million in income or something lol
    Same here =P got a bit of a ways to go though!

I'm almost on 3 mil income per hour lol.

Feel free to add me on Facebook, Click HERE I am currently level 539 and Leader of the Dragon Dynasty Guild

Quote Originally Posted by DaiVid View Post
    I found jousting once I was accepted into a guild. I am in the Full Moon guild which I believe is still accepting members.
    I'm lvl 51 and am looking for friends as well in DotD, since my normal friends aren't interest in playing at this point. You can find me in facebook under edooge my name is Ed Goode, if you're interested.
    Thanks Ed, I will try and find you =) Otherwise I am Becki Baxter with a pic of a potato head family.

I know the question was posted back on page 1 or 2, but the answer was not given, or was removed.

How do you get the link for your raids to post for raid help?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast