Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 155

Thread: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

  1. #21
    World Mender Lillibeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    10
    Shift click to farm the fields again


    MSG me for a link to the FB group

  2. #22
    Community Manager Lena Gk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kavala, Greece
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,251


    My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Rep Power
    10
    please check updated first post - FAQ entries are now here . For any other inquiries, please post here, and we will update FAQ accordingly

  3. #23
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    phoenix arizona
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    how do you use the healing potion?

  4. #24
    Community Manager Cleomedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby26 View Post
    how do you use the healing potion?
    The pouch feature hasn't been activated yet. When it's implemented, you'll be able to use the potions from your pouch on the quest boss page.

    Until then, you can't die in those encounters - even if your health reaches zero. So, you don't need to worry about healing when you fight quest bosses at the moment.

  5. #25
    can anyone tell me what honer does... its been bugging me!

  6. #26
    To use in a battle (mini boss battle from finishing quests) first go to profile and equip it onto pouch. then once in a battle click pouch and click on it and u will use it!

  7. #27
    Community Manager Lena Gk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kavala, Greece
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,251


    My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by killpuy1 View Post
    can anyone tell me what honer does... its been bugging me!
    honor is uesd in guild raids and Joust..you need to be in a guild to use it

  8. #28
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    phoenix arizona
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    thanks Cleomedes

  9. #29
    Sister of Radiance
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    8
    have searched the threads and cant seem to find an answer.. is there only 3 areas to go thru at the moment? I have done most easy and hard in these before i go onto legendry is there any more areas and if there is how do I get on them.. Thanks Lasher

  10. #30
    Only the three for right now.

    Keep working on them, there are drops in Legendary and Nightmare that aren't available elsewhere.

  11. #31
    Sister of Radiance
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    8
    Cheers

  12. #32
    Silver Arrow becki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    8
    I am lvl 43, so not really a noob, but I don't have any friends I talk with that play this game, so... Do I need to buy armor & weapons & whatnot for my army, to compete (successfully)in skirmishes? and how do I find Jousts? Saw it in the Tutorial, but not in the game, only Skirmish & Duel. Thank You!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by becki View Post
    I am lvl 43, so not really a noob, but I don't have any friends I talk with that play this game, so... Do I need to buy armor & weapons & whatnot for my army, to compete (successfully)in skirmishes? and how do I find Jousts? Saw it in the Tutorial, but not in the game, only Skirmish & Duel. Thank You!
    I found jousting once I was accepted into a guild. I am in the Full Moon guild which I believe is still accepting members.
    I'm lvl 51 and am looking for friends as well in DotD, since my normal friends aren't interest in playing at this point. You can find me in facebook under edooge my name is Ed Goode, if you're interested.

  14. #34
    Silver Arrow Ricoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by becki View Post
    I am lvl 43, so not really a noob, but I don't have any friends I talk with that play this game, so... Do I need to buy armor & weapons & whatnot for my army, to compete (successfully)in skirmishes? and how do I find Jousts? Saw it in the Tutorial, but not in the game, only Skirmish & Duel. Thank You!
    I cant really say if you should buy equipment for skirmishes as pvp is still in its infant stage here and not many people do them. I personally just use my gold and buy lands and count on gift and raid loot to fill up what i need in skirmishes.

    Join the Royal Imperial Crusaders.
    [The Crusaders] - [The Paladins] - [The Templars] And be one of us.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricoz View Post
    I cant really say if you should buy equipment for skirmishes as pvp is still in its infant stage here and not many people do them. I personally just use my gold and buy lands and count on gift and raid loot to fill up what i need in skirmishes.

    I have over 1 billion cash to spend and it was getting stupid. So I invested in the 'Basic' of every item in the Bazaar and I bought 501 of them. My better items replace them but I'm probably now getting 100's if not thousands of attack and defence bonuses.

    Feel free to add me on Facebook, Click HERE I am currently level 539 and Leader of the Dragon Dynasty Guild

  16. #36
    Silver Arrow Ricoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    I have over 1 billion cash to spend and it was getting stupid. So I invested in the 'Basic' of every item in the Bazaar and I bought 501 of them. My better items replace them but I'm probably now getting 100's if not thousands of attack and defence bonuses.
    I probably will do that once i have like 1 million in income or something lol

    Join the Royal Imperial Crusaders.
    [The Crusaders] - [The Paladins] - [The Templars] And be one of us.

  17. #37
    Silver Arrow Oddisy Riddeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Location Location Location
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricoz View Post
    I probably will do that once i have like 1 million in income or something lol
    Same here =P got a bit of a ways to go though!

  18. #38
    I'm almost on 3 mil income per hour lol.

    Feel free to add me on Facebook, Click HERE I am currently level 539 and Leader of the Dragon Dynasty Guild

  19. #39
    Silver Arrow becki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiVid View Post
    I found jousting once I was accepted into a guild. I am in the Full Moon guild which I believe is still accepting members.
    I'm lvl 51 and am looking for friends as well in DotD, since my normal friends aren't interest in playing at this point. You can find me in facebook under edooge my name is Ed Goode, if you're interested.
    Thanks Ed, I will try and find you =) Otherwise I am Becki Baxter with a pic of a potato head family.

  20. #40
    I know the question was posted back on page 1 or 2, but the answer was not given, or was removed.

    How do you get the link for your raids to post for raid help?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30th December 2012, 21:22
  2. Few questions
    By Cotowar in forum Getting Started Section
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 20th October 2010, 20:28
  3. A few questions
    By Dione the Breton in forum Getting Started Section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th October 2010, 18:54
  4. questions
    By sagab in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11th September 2010, 23:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •