Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Zombie View Post
    How do I see since when I am playing this game?? I see people saying they are playing for X number of days... Is there any place we can check this ?
    In standalone site for fb
    www.dawnofthedragons.com/game
    dont know for others plataforms
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    Duel r44-Colosseum r40-Invasion r32
    P.B. 23,68b

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    Thanks Exeon

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Hello, after a year of playing I have question I am not happy from. Can I use the same mount and gear I wear in legion, when I have it only once?
    It started when I found out my friend has % proc of mount twice as much as me, and his mount gives often proc 2x in the same moment, and it NEVER happened to me. He has this mount twice, I have it only once.

And if it is really the reason, it is the same with all gear? I have it only once and I wear it in legion too. So does it mean I played a year without benefits of equipment in legion?
    I didnīt find anything about it in faq - legions. Thank you for your help.

PS: if it isnīt like this, I still need to know why my mount never proc twice in the same moment.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrewX View Post
    Hello, after a year of playing I have question I am not happy from. Can I use the same mount and gear I wear in legion, when I have it only once?
    It started when I found out my friend has % proc of mount twice as much as me, and his mount gives often proc 2x in the same moment, and it NEVER happened to me. He has this mount twice, I have it only once.

And if it is really the reason, it is the same with all gear? I have it only once and I wear it in legion too. So does it mean I played a year without benefits of equipment in legion?
    I didnīt find anything about it in faq - legions. Thank you for your help.

PS: if it isnīt like this, I still need to know why my mount never proc twice in the same moment.
    you can equip something in your char and commander even if you have one of it, but it will proc like it is only equiped in one of them, so yes, you were losing power there
    Starting 10/10/2010
    Immortal 5/18/2015
    Duel r44-Colosseum r40-Invasion r32
    P.B. 23,68b

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

Is there any topic Quest Help request in this forum ?

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    why is it wrong to have tollo be made available as direct purchase for limited time, and have lock boxes not show up in inventory but rather in crafting, where we combine a chest with a key to create the random item we unlock.. this would not effect content in anyway and keys could still be sold. I mean if I purchased bulk keys and then won the general on first unlock well the rest of my keys are not useless... right?
    this does not make any sense to me. and it seems to be a frequently asked question. that remains unanswered.
    thanks

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook

Button/Link to view army and post request.

I have looked all over and can not find the Army button/link. Where is it hiding so that I can post requests to my Facebook page and view my army?

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    It is the flag menu in world chat. You add people in game now.

I recently added two dotd friends, but they have not shone up for my colosseum team. Where can I find the army list? or how do I make them show up for colosseum?

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    @swordlilly I've assumed you're on FB (forum join date) you need to add folks using their army code now for them to show up in your colly team, Have a read of this thread for details. Also consider playing via the standalone site rather than FB you may enjoy it more.

I have a question about Duel in PVP. Usually the combat health does an automatic refill after I level up, but not always. I have to wait 24 hours for my ticket refill, and when I finally do, my health will not refill even if I level up. I've already lost all of my gain from the day before. I can't use my tickets, and I'm a sitting duck just waiting to lose more points. Also, I do not have enough gold to purchase a refill. PVP has already gotten to the point of diminishing returns. It's almost not worth it. I can't move any higher and I'm barely able to remain at the same level I was already at.

Is there some reason that my health won't refill - even though I've leveled up? Thanks for your help.

Disciple of the Traveller
    Quote Originally Posted by swordlily View Post
    I have a question about Duel in PVP. Usually the combat health does an automatic refill after I level up, but not always. I have to wait 24 hours for my ticket refill, and when I finally do, my health will not refill even if I level up. I've already lost all of my gain from the day before. I can't use my tickets, and I'm a sitting duck just waiting to lose more points. Also, I do not have enough gold to purchase a refill. PVP has already gotten to the point of diminishing returns. It's almost not worth it. I can't move any higher and I'm barely able to remain at the same level I was already at.

Is there some reason that my health won't refill - even though I've leveled up? Thanks for your help.
    have had the same thing happen 2 levels in a row now myself. has something gotten changed?

Well, after I posted this, my CH finally did fill in. It's just that usually, it doesn't/shouldn't take over half an hour to do it. I still meant what I said. It's so frustrating.

My Platform(s)
    Newgrounds
    @swordlilly - that was flagged as an issue the last time the PvP event ran (lag perhaps) my solution is to reload the game on level up and it seems to work every time.

I'd also keep in mind with the PvP event running it's always possible that someone zapped you as soon as you leveled - normally the PvP lists aren't so busy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678